Team 4 *SW Angels*

I know, and it's easy for me to say 'just get over it' lol But you can only move forwards now, and do yourself proud, with your shiny lip gloss aswell lol xx

I'm here, as promised I've hopped back on the wagon so I will be updating you with my fabulous losses shortly!

Worry not Sophs, we will win

:talk017:

Sorry - not much help to you all this week as I stayed the same. Seriously considering going back to class as although I am following 'the rules' I am staying the same weight - could do with a consultant taking a look at my food diary and exercise routine to see if I need to be changing anything.

Sorry - not much help to you all this week as I stayed the same. Seriously considering going back to class as although I am following 'the rules' I am staying the same weight - could do with a consultant taking a look at my food diary and exercise routine to see if I need to be changing anything.

I see you've only got 8 lb to go? I can imagine the weight comes off slower when there is not so much to come off.

Just keep sticking to it. You had losses 2 weeks in the trot so I guess it happens from time to time..
Don't give up though :)

Frigging hell lol i put on 1/2 lbs. Got weighed last night. Not suprised, but will plough on and be positive, sorry team! Well done on the 2 lbs Steph xx

Frigging hell lol i put on 1/2 lbs. Got weighed last night. Not suprised, but will plough on and be positive, sorry team! Well done on the 2 lbs Steph xx

Not to worry.
Least you've lost loads already. I've not lost anything! well not this week, weigh in on thursday.
I just don't get it. Maybe I need to srink more water :sigh:

Sophs and Lindam - why don't you post a food diary and see if anyone can help or add suggestions to what you're already doing?

Undisturbedgirl - don't worry - look at your fantastic losses up til now!!!

Steph - great loss! Well done!

As suggested here is my food diary for the last few days:

Saturday:
Breakfast - x 4 ryvita with x 5 laughing cow light cheese triangles and marmite (x 1 HE A &B)
Lunch - x 2 wholemeal rolls with bacon (lean) and egg - x 1 HE B and 5 syns for other roll
Tea - Steak (yummy) and salad - no dressign just vinegar followed by cherries, activia low fat yog and a spoonful of quark!
exercise - cycled to the pub and back and had a diet coke!

Sunday:
Breakfast - x 2 weetabix and milk (HE A & B)
Lunch - pasta and sauce
Tea - SW Pizza with smash base and HE portion of bacon, and HE portion of cheese
Fruit - melon and grapes

Monday:
Breakfast - weetabix and milk (HE A & B)
Lunch - Salad, turkey slices (no dressing just vinegar), activia low fat yoghurt
Tea - lean mince, veg, in passata sauce with bacon
was going to have ryvita as my HE with a cup of tea and scraping of jam but ran out of ryvita, had wholemeal slice of bread instead
Fruit

Tuesday (today)
Breakfast - Ryvita and laughing cow as before
Lunch - wholemeal roll filled with chicken and bacon and salad no butter or dressing - mango
Tea - just had beef cooked in Sharwood jalfrezi sauce - very nice but works out to 16 syns for the jar - shared with husband and loads of sauce left in pan - so guessimate around 7 syns maybe.
bike ride today as well

any feedback gratefully received!!

My first two thoughts reading your food diary:

1) where are your syns???

2) Same HE's

I think you need to up your syns - over 4 days you only had 12 syns. I'm not saying you need to have all 15 a day but at least 10.

Try varying your HEs a bit. You seem to be having mainly bread, crispbread or cereal which we are all probably guilty of but if your weight loss is slowing down then your body may need a boost and benefit from having a bit more variety.

I know it's a pretty bog standard answer but those were my initial thoughts on your diary! I know it's hard work when you only have 8lb to get to target but try varying your meals as much as poss and try new fruit/veg and new recipes to keep your body guessing.

The other thing I thought was to try and follow one of the 7 day plans from the website or magazine. I think they are really good for giving you a boost. Or throw in a couple of Success Express days in your week?

Hope this helps!

thanks Stacey - may add a new thread for Healthy Extra ideas....

Sorry team - I gained 1lb :mad:

I had a bad week though and was naughty so I should be thankful it was only 1lb.

Don't apologise!!! I had a similar weigh-in result, put on half a lb. But i flicked through my book, and it appears i have a loss, so either it's been written down wrong, or the lady who does the weigh in, got confused and i had lost a 1 lb.

I will check the sheet they hold next week, but i am still counting this week as a gain lol

Not my official weigh in day but I've somehow managed to lose 1lb!

I've been especially bad this weekend, so I'm quite chuffed with that!

Well done everyone else who have been making up for my pants losses!
x x x x x

Back