Team 4 *SW Angels*

Naughty naughty :eek: lol Not to worry, I am on star week so I am not expecting much either:rolleyes:

New week starts here chick. You will probably have a big loss next week :D

Oh i most definitely will have a big loss next week, i'l make sure of that, even if i have to cut off a few toes or something, i can't turn up again with another gain :p

I set myself a mini target of 3.5 for next week, means i would achieve me 1.5 st award.

xx

Ugirl - I think I'm going to gain this week too due to star week. It sucks! I've stuck to it really well this week and counted everything and what I didn't know the syns of I guessed and erred on the side of caution and yet my scales are showing a gain of 1-2lb and I'm bloated as hell!

I can never tell if i am bloated, i always buy my clothes that have a bit of give lol

But one of the girls in class yesterday lost 4 lbs and put it down to drinking loads of water, so being as it's free and on tap, it's worth a try lol

I'm due my star week in the middle of my hols. So, as I can't cope with that, the doc has given me progesterone pills to take to hold-off the witch.

Thing is, I stop taking those and the witch shows up. So it will mean I am on star week my first WI when I get back :(.

Oh well :sigh:

Hi - found a new group for me to weigh in at, so got on the scales two days early this week and stayed the same according to them. Lets see how the next week goes, only trouble is we are away Friday to late sunday night camping at a folk festival. Planning for three days away just seems like a nightmare at the moment!

I haven't been on for a while and haven't been good these last few days. Lost 0.5lb last week so a grand total of 2.5lbs in 5 weeks. I think i'll be dropping out of the group because I've had enough of SW at the mo and i'm not sure whether to stay.

Good luck everyone else.

WHOOOHOOO

:talk017:

I lost 1lb.

I expected to gain lol that's why I'm so excited about losing 1lb!

WOW sophs - that's brilliant! Well done :D

WEll done ladies!! I STS this week. No big deal but still a little miffed as I stuck to plan. Oh well, am following 7 day menu in new magazine so hopefull will lose at least 2lb next week!

Why thank you UG it's star week which is also cool

But as I said before I'm expecting a STS or a gain due to a bbq at the weekend for my daughters birthday. I really want a few drinks and nibbles :p I will be good for the rest of the week though:D

Week 1

Steph -1 lb
UG -1 lb

Bex- 3lb
slimmerkay -1lb
StaceyUK -3lbs
Sophs STS
Lindam - 1/2 lb
Lana - 1/2 lb
Nannidi - 3.5 lbs
Week 1 total= 9 1/2 lbs :D

UG + 0.5
Steph
Bex
Slimmerkay -1lb
StacyUK STS
Sophs -3lbs
Lindam STS
Lana
Nannidi - 1.5lbs

Ladies I need some more totals for last week
I've not been on much, so may have missed other posts with the totals in.

Last edited:
Yay for Sophs keeping us organised, come on team mates, don't forget to let us know how your doing :)

Did you have good weather for you BBQ Sophs and did you syn or realllllllllly syn? :p

xx

Back