Team 4 *SW Angels*

:D My God Sophs - Well Done!

Can you post your food diary from last week?

Well done everyone else. I've changed my WI night from Tuesday to Wednesday but I may be looking at a STS :sigh:

Thanks chick. To be honest I think it was post star week that my loss was so great. I do have a diary in this section somewhere :)

Well done undisturbedgirl - that's great :D

3rd week WI .......... 2.5lbs lost :D

Well done ladies, almost half a stone lost between this week so far.
I have my weigh tomorrow morning, it's not looking good, my scales are stuck on last weeks total arghhhhh

Sophs - my scales this morning were saying I would have stayed the same so don't lose heart. Good luck.

Well the scales finally went down by 1 lb. Not as good as last week, but it's a loss all the same :)

1lb on for me! I'm gutted. What a rubbish loss for 4 weeks of sw. I don't even know if I can blame star week, it was 2 weeks late and has just finished today. Would that still affect my weight loss?

I'm so disheartened.

1lb on for me! I'm gutted. What a rubbish loss for 4 weeks of sw. I don't even know if I can blame star week, it was 2 weeks late and has just finished today. Would that still affect my weight loss?

I'm so disheartened.

(((hugs)) Have you started a diary yet? that may help. It could still be down to star week you never know.

Hey Soph that was better than you thought - well done.

Lana - sorry hun :(

I don't get something at SW and home I am 112kg. Today at the docs and at gym I am 110kg. 2kg is quite a lot of difference isn't it?

Hi

Managed 1lb loss this week! Came home and had x 3 slices pizza and chocolate cake for afters - it's my son's 16th birthday and this was his choice for tea. I will be bac to it tomorrow - in fact already planning a 5k run before having a 30 min powerplate session and that is before work - at which we have an 'team building activity' afternoon followed by mowing the grass at home. Hope everyone has a great week whatever direction the scales take you in.

So weight loss total is 46.5 lbs but if we take away the gains its 36.5
(will alter this if the others post their amounts)
Not bad ladies well done and lets give ourselves a pat on the back:D

Anyone up for the July challenge?

Just copy and paste then add your name on the list

Sophs

Last edited:
So weight loss total is 45.5 lbs but if we take away the gains its 35.5
(will alter this if the others post their amounts)
Not bad ladies well done and lets give ourselves a pat on the back:D

Sophs

Me please :D

Sophs
Slimmerkay (Kay)

Back