NurseBex
StaceyUK
Lana
Lindam
Wish
slimmerkay
nikki1306

Good Luck girls :party0011:

And will edit this post each time you post your progress each week.
What's yours this week? Week beginning 02/06/08

Sophs W1: -2.51bs W2 +2 W3: -7LBS
Undisturbedgirl W1: -
1.5 lbs W2: -5lbs W3 +0.5
StephCracknell W1 -2 lbs W2: 2lbs W3:
NurseBex W1 -1 lbs W2 maintained W3: -1 lb
StaceyUK W1 -2 lbs W2 maintained W 3: -1lb
Lana W1: -
3.5lbs W2: +2lbs W3: -1.5lbs
Lindam W1: W2: -1lb W3:maintained
Wish Starting Wed
slimmerkay W2: -3.5lbs W3:+1lb
nikki1306 W2: -3.5 lbs W3: +1.5

Week 1 total 10.5lbs Lost
Week 2 total 17 lbs Lost
and 4lb gained
Week 3 so far.. -10.5 lb and 5 lb gained

Last edited:
1.5 lbs this week, i weigh-in on Monday's.

I really need to get myself a halo and wings to add to my pic now lol

*bows* thanks hun. Went to see my nurse yesterday, and it was felt so good to tell her i had lost 10lbs already. Need to step up my walking though, just that i have been ill this week. Argh lol

*bows* thanks hun. Went to see my nurse yesterday, and it was felt so good to tell her i had lost 10lbs already. Need to step up my walking though, just that i have been ill this week. Argh lol

It's horrible when you're off colour isn't it? Makes you want to eat more, well it does for me anyway lol

Exactly, and i would be stuffing my face on loving stuff, apart from the fact i can't smell or taste anything lol

Oh no, don't mention the C word lol

I love cheese and i pretty much try to avoid it, as i can't have the amount of cheese i would like following SW, so i just stick to my Laughing Cows. Though i am not keen on them alone, they are great in a jacket potato, with baked beans on top, much better than butter, and without the syns.

Oh no, don't mention the C word lol

I love cheese and i pretty much try to avoid it, as i can't have the amount of cheese i would like following SW, so i just stick to my Laughing Cows. Though i am not keen on them alone, they are great in a jacket potato, with baked beans on top, much better than butter, and without the syns.

I tried fromage frais instead of marg on my baked spud this week, and it was blumin lovely, of course I used the cheese from my daily allowance as well :p

Hi girls, i only started this week so hope to have a good result next wednesday at my first weigh in. Good luck to everyone xx

Yep, it will be my first WI doing slimming world next Wed too. I'm doing it alone, as there are no SW clubs within 100 miles here:rolleyes:

Come on girls, bring it on or should that be off:p:p

Me too for first weigh in next week. Mine is Tuesday.

I did sneak on the scale this morning :busted: - and it's looking good so far.

Team FBI 11lbs so far with 2 to weigh in.. just thought Id mention it.. no pressure guys !!!:giggle:

Ahhhhh :blahblah:
We maybe having a slow start, but come the 30th we will be right up there :character00238:

Hi all,

I had my first weigh in on Wed 4th and lost 3.5lbs!! So pleased with that!

Back