Team 4 *SW Angels*

Yay for Sophs keeping us organised, come on team mates, don't forget to let us know how your doing :)

Did you have good weather for you BBQ Sophs and did you syn or realllllllllly syn? :p

xx

Hi ya
Yes weather was ok, little bit windy.
I ate quite a lot of tortilla chips with hummus and nuts :break_diet:and a bottle of rose :break_diet: But did have a few veg kebabs that weren't bad:eek:

Yesterday I helped polish off the Birthday cake though:break_diet:
Will see what Thursday brings I guess. I am back on with plan now though:D

Really sorry guys but I've stayed the same this week which if I'm honest am quite grateful as I've been naughty!

Well done on your losses so far everyone :)

x x x x

Bloody hell Sophs lol Well done, more tortillas and booze at the weekends then? A winning formula lol

As a matter of a fact yes I will be partaking in another BBQ . My mate is having one for her birthday on sat.

She lives about 2 miles away up the sea front, so will walk there, that way I won't feel so guilty about eating and drinking :D

Everyone seems to be doing so well - well done!

I have made the decision not to get weighed in weekly anymore. I have told my consultant I will nto be returning to the classes. I will be weighed at the gym once a month, and it will include a body fat % as well which is important to a healthy lifestyle. My weight loss is extremely slow and I think I will feel better about not being a slave to the scales each week (or daily as I am now!). I am happy to let you know my 'monthly' scores if you want me to remain on the team ......

Week 3 totals so far

UB -3.5lbs
Sophs - 4lbs
Leela -8lbs
Stacy UL -2lbs
Lindam to weighed monthly
Nannidi -3lbs

Anymore for anymore?

Last edited:
can i be a SW angel pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
xxxx

Can we keep Nannydi please Sophs? Pleaseeeeeeeee, i promise to look after her and clean her litter tray, please let me keep her :p

week 1 = 3.5lb
week 2= 1.5lb loss
week 3 = 3lb loss

my weigh in is thursday

come on you angels!!!!!!!!

Back