sherry_2k
kelly96
dumplindust
kazz
slimpossible
little*red
donna39
drunkengenie

Now all you need is a name and Ill get Pierce to do another drop down colour thingymajig

Yeyh TEAM 6!!!

I put my name down to get the ball rolling but if any of you guys really want to be team captain, feel free to jump in - honest!

We'll need to get our thinking caps on for a great team name girls?? Any suggestions???

x

Me again, need to vacat laptop....v.irrate family members patiently waiting to get on comp :mad: Will check in 2moro suss out names etc. In meantime, good luck all

x

Scale Hoppers.. i like that :D think its really different!

Hi all

Hope everyone is good! How exciting, our very own team :D Right suppose we need to get the ball rolling then. "Scale Hoppers" for a team name? Wot do we all think? I quite like it actually, thats all ive been doin for the last 3 weeks is scale hopping lol!!

Reckon we should maybe post here when all our WI days are too so we can keep track when it comes to counting up all our winning points :)

Sandy - should we start as of next week then for taking in scores??

Joanne x

Great thanx Kelly, not sure if we've to use this weeks losses towards our scoring or start afresh next week, will keep you posted.

Our very own team - exciting!!!

x

Oh woohoo I'm in a team!
My weigh days are Mondays, but my first one isn't until next monday so I don't have a result for this week.

Happy Birthday Karen :birthday:

I just tried one of those team name generators and the random name itcame up with was the 'farting ferrets' :8855:
i think scale hoppers is more suited !

Happy Birthday Karen!!! Hope you have a brill day and weekend hon x Thanks for info on wi day etc, and thanks little red too! Not sure whether or not too add our scores from this week or wait till next???

I think ill maybe take scores and hopefully the others will add as we go!

Hope you're all havin a good week :D

ps. little red, defo think we should stick to scale hoppers, although some of us may well be 'farting ferrets' with our diets :)

x

Hey everyone, sorry i haven't managed to get on in a while to introduce myself!

The name 'Scale Hoppers' sounds brilliant!

I'm new to this team thing... i weighed in tonight, where do i put my result etc?

Hope everyone is well :) x x x

Hi Sarah

Hope you've had a good week! Yeh scale hoppers is growing on me ha! Just need to learn to stop scale hopping!!

There is an official team 6 thread where you can add points to for the week, 2 for a loss, 1 for a STS and 0 for a gain. There is also a weekly weigh in post where everyone posts their weight losses as one big group. Hope this helps.

Go team 6 :D !

x

Laydeeeeeezzzz. How ya doin? New thread - yay!!!:553:

I'd firstly like to apologise for not knowing that this thread was here till I had a wee lookie. Scale Hoppers sounds like the Monkeys Bananas so it seems everyone is happy with that eh?

Also, I know I've been a devil this week! :sign0151:

Seriously - I just had my tea then knicked 3 Dairy Milks off my son! :copon: Have I got worms? Time of mumf so please pat me on the back 'n tell me it's gonna be okay when I weigh in on Wednesday. Apologies in advance for gaining...... betcha I have......... waaaagh! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Anyhoo. Lookin forward to speaking to y'all.

Layta! :)

Back