Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Hey hun
Well done on fab weight loss, you've done great.
Glad work isn't too bad. How is dropping oliver off the night before working? Bet it's weird.
Hope you're having a nice weekend
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi!!!
Thank you, I've struggled a bit but I'm happy I'm now so close to target- when I've got my mind set on something, nothing usually stands in my way lol!!

Its fine, the first week was weird but I got used to it very quickly. I enjoy working 2 days, knowing I've got the weekends with Oliver, I feel I've got a really good work life balance :)

Sunday is my fave day, it's family day and we've had some lovely Sundays together :)
Hope you are well xx

Hope you're well today Kirsty xxx

Hope you're well today Kirsty xxx

Very well thank you Jess :)
Oliver is keeping me busy now he's crawling everywhere! Shattered lol! X

Oliver has his first tooth!
MIL spotted it on Friday!
X

Lost 2lbs this week!!!

Just 2lbs to target eek! X

Yay!! That's fab hun!!! You're so close!! Bet you'll smash that in the next couple of weeks! (If not next week!) :D Well done hun xx

Yay!! That's fab hun!!! You're so close!! Bet you'll smash that in the next couple of weeks! (If not next week!) :D Well done hun xx

I want it next week so I can relax a bit over Easter :) xx

Glad work is going well.
Well done on the amazing weight loss!
Well done Oliver, clever boy x

Glad work is going well.
Well done on the amazing weight loss!
Well done Oliver, clever boy x

Thank you x

Well done hun. That target will be yours next week. You've done so well,, very focussed.

Glad work is going well and oliver is thriving as usual x

Thank you hun :) x

Wow, well done you!! X

Thanks girls :D

I'm very happy right now- I have a wonderful husband (things are fab there now, couldn't love him more :)), wonderful pets and of course my little man <3
Got a lovely long Easter weekend with my boys- Paul is having a 'daddy day' with Oliver tomorrow whilst I work, Saturday we are going to the Zoo with our friends and their little girl, Sunday at my parents for dinner and Monday most likely out for dinner with some friends :)

Have a very happy Easter everyone xx

What a lovely post to read! So lovely to hear how happy you are :) xxxx

Back