Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Lol yeh it may have something to do with his mummy being a little bit obsessed with Thomas :p:D
Thanks very much, I'm very happy with life right now, esp as Mini's is back :):D x

Hello!

Had a lovely day with my boy, playgroup then finishing off the Xmas shopping (for the pets lol).
This evening I've been wrapping presents and writing cards and I'm so excited for December as it means advent calendars yay and Xmas! :p:D:)

Lol yeh it may have something to do with his mummy being a little bit obsessed with Thomas :p:D
Thanks very much, I'm very happy with life right now, esp as Mini's is back :):D x
Thomas brings back very happy memories as he was a firm favourite in our home many years ago.
Good to hear your happy with life right now and I am happy we played a small part towards that good feeling.

Hello!

Had a lovely day with my boy, playgroup then finishing off the Xmas shopping (for the pets lol).
This evening I've been wrapping presents and writing cards and I'm so excited for December as it means advent calendars yay and Xmas! :p:D:)

You are very well organised...

I'm not normally but having Oliver means we found his Xmas present for half price a few months back and that sorta kickstarted the organisation ❤️
I've made a good dent in the wrapping and started on the cards.... I had to eat a mince pie or two as well, gotta get into the spirit lol :p

I was a massive Thomas fan when I was little but being a girl meant my mum didn't indulge my obsession too much so I'm making up for it now... :D:p:)

Back