TEAM 6 - I'm sorry

lynda

:cry:Hi guys, just wanted to say I am so sorry for letting you down this week, Its been such a horrible week had major problems with my 3 boys (they all ended up in court) and I have been worried sick and ended up not sticking to my diet and instead of a loss :cry:I gained 2 pounds:cry:, so very sorry to let the side down but I will make it up to you all Im doing ss all week and gonna work extra hard on my treadmill so hopefully will have a great loss next week. once again I'm sorry x

aww, i'm not in your team but just wanted to give you a ((hug))...

don't forget this diet has to fit in 'with real life' every now and again... you've hard a hard time hun so don't beat yourself up over something that you know you can get straight back on the wagon for and carry on with, even after a small blip...

Deep breaths, think of doing this for yourself no matter what emotional whirlwinds swirl around you, and you'll do just great next week!

Good ((vibes)) being sent to you x

hey lynda don't worry babe, we all human and have all been there....me , many a time! i have every faith and confidence that you'ill have a fantastic loss next week :)
and anyway if this was easy , we'd all be a size 8 !!!!!! xxxxxx

i'm not in your team either, but dont worry hun.
good luck wth this week. xx

Back