TEAM 6 - I'm sorry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lynda, 28 August 2008 Social URL.

1. lynda

lynda Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :cry:Hi guys, just wanted to say I am so sorry for letting you down this week, Its been such a horrible week had major problems with my 3 boys (they all ended up in court) and I have been worried sick and ended up not sticking to my diet and instead of a loss :cry:I gained 2 pounds:cry:, so very sorry to let the side down but I will make it up to you all Im doing ss all week and gonna work extra hard on my treadmill so hopefully will have a great loss next week. once again I'm sorry x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. la_tinkerbelle

la_tinkerbelle Full Member

aww, i'm not in your team but just wanted to give you a ((hug))...

don't forget this diet has to fit in 'with real life' every now and again... you've hard a hard time hun so don't beat yourself up over something that you know you can get straight back on the wagon for and carry on with, even after a small blip...

Deep breaths, think of doing this for yourself no matter what emotional whirlwinds swirl around you, and you'll do just great next week!

Good ((vibes)) being sent to you x

4. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    hey lynda don't worry babe, we all human and have all been there....me , many a time! i have every faith and confidence that you'ill have a fantastic loss next week :)
    and anyway if this was easy , we'd all be a size 8 !!!!!! xxxxxx

5. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    i'm not in your team either, but dont worry hun.
    good luck wth this week. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.