TEAM 6 Members update

Hallo Laydeez. I lost 0.5lbs and that was such a shock cuz I was so sure I'd put on. Not one day went by last week that I didn't go over my points. Anyhoo....... Yay we got a team!!!

Little Red - 0.6lbs? Well done hun. Your WI Leader has very precise scales eh? ;)

Not understanding the rules though. What's the points rule? Anybody? xx

Last edited:
Hi Sherry

Well done, thats 2 points to you!. You get 2 points for a loss, 1 point for staying the same (unless you are maintaining your goal weight then its 2 pts) and 0 points for a gain. Looks like we're doing pretty well then :D

xx

Kelly...

I love it!! How do we all get it? Can you just cut and paste onto your signature?? Was thinking we needed to get one but didn't know how, we should defo all have it :)

x

Yippee!! It had worked! I think it looks well cool, pat on back for you!!!
xx

Me too! ;)

so far this week we've got 14 points which i bloomin good, been noseying on other teams threads, sneaky!!

however just found out that scoring is done for a monthly league so don't know if we've been a bit premature gathering scores or not??? Think we still should though even if it'll only be 2 weeks worth of points. There is still a few people who i don't think realise they are on the team so if you see anything of them around let them know!

Cheers all, happy dieting this week xxx

Yep - we're kickin ass! xx

well the rest of yis are!

I only lost half a pound this week Kazz - 4.5 last week so I'm not the best but hey, it's the takin part that counts.

Gna kick ass next week....... watch this space (bet I eat my words and everything else that gets in the way!). ;)

Oh god!! I would be a total nightmare with those things, im bad enough and mine measures in 1/4 lbs ha!!

x

Lol, not going to classes hun, just doing it at home, got me myself some fancy digital scales. The decimal points are great for us obsessed scale hoppers :D.

Yay you for having the determination for doing it on your own. That's magic. Well done.

Scales? I'm allergic! I've got digital Salter ones in the bathroom but I only get on them if I feel skinnier - otherwise it's a no go.... which is why I was nearly 14stone when I joined WW and didn't even realise it - cuz I didn't feel skinnier! Saying that, those scales sometimes gives me my weight in 8ths..... i.e 13.5 5/8 - why? ;)

Hi all

Just thot I would update you with this weeks scores;

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986 2pts
Kelly96 2pts
Little*red 2pts

Kazz 0pts
Donna39 2 pts
Drunkgenie 2pts

Sherry 2pts
Slimpossible
Dumplindust

Huge pat on the back for us methinks!!!:D

Will pm slimpossible and dumplindust and see if they've had their WI

x

Hey everyone :) wow! Sorry haven't been on for a while. Everyone has done so well :) well done!!

Just wondering how to get 'Scale Hoppers' in my signature? :) x

Back