TEAM 6 Members update

Dumplin that awful, thank goodness he was seen toin time, and hope he has a speedy recovery.

Got my interview tommorrow girls, i'm already a total bag of nerves Thinking about taking some of that rescue remedy, anyone know if it works? x

Thanks CC, Sherry and Little Red for your kind words and best wishes. I'm sure Joe will make a full recovery as he is very strong due to a sporty/healthy lifestyle and regular visits to gym. I'll pop on here when I can - it will help keep me sane as your posts all make me laugh!
Little Red, good luck with your interview.
Dumplin x

Well, normality has almost resumed after a really horrible week. First Joe Snr in hospital, then Joe Jnr (11 months old and totally gorgeous) went down with sickness and diarrhoea, then his mum got it so I had baby for two nights while she upchucked for England, and guess what? Yes, I got it. My youngest son returned home from his hols with an infection in his leg and my husband had a really scary asthma attack. :wave_cry: I'm sure if we'd had a hamster it would have died.

But...the silver lining... Joe came out of hospital today not fully recovered as that will take a few weeks but he is feeling much better, asthma is under control, leg is being treated by GP, and s&d has almost gone. I didn't get to WW meeting this week for any number of reasons but I hope the s&d will help next weeks WI.

Thanks again for your good wishes and hugs (drunkengenie).

Well done to all for just sticking to the plan, if you lost great, if not there's always next week.
Dumplin x

Hey Dumplin glad to hear things are looking up for you and the family, what a rubbish week you've all had. I hope are all back to normal soon and in good health.
Don't worry about your WI, we all understand its been stressful for you, just remember to take care of yourself. xx

Ok. I see there is no chart this week so I'll just announce that I've lost 3lbs this week. Got my 5% - well chuffed. :D

Where all my girls at??? xx

Hey Sherry :talk017: 3lbs!!! Well done you, and 5% brill!!

Ive not been on the forum much this week (been so darn busy!) and subsequently I haven't been very strict this week at all, oh dear!! Need to get back to posting each days food, that'll sort me out!

Sorry about the list not being up will do it now - how disorganised have i been this week??? Hope everyone is well? x

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986

Kelly96
Little*red

Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie
Sherry 2pts
MissusB
Dumplindust

Hey Sherry! 3lbs is a fab loss - well done you!!! :happy096:

I'm back counting points so will hopefully be able to post a good result next week.

Nitey night.
xx

STS this week, where is everyone this week we all seemed to have disappered :confused:

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986
Kelly96
Little*red 1pt

Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie
Sherry 2pts
MissusB
Dumplindust

Not been about much - busy, busy but have been sticking to it - lost 3 lb this week - hope you all are well xx

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986
Kelly96
Little*red 1pt

Kazz
Donna39 2pts
Drunkgenie
Sherry 2pts
MissusB
Dumplindust

Hi Kazz

Hope you had a lovely time in spain!!! Who cares about a gain so long as you enjoyed yourself!! x

Is it me? Again there doesn't seem to be much going on in here. I'm looking for this weeks weightloss chart thingy? Is there one?

Who's lost weight and who hasn't? Anyone? :D

S. xx

Right, i need a good kick up the backside!! Sorry there isn't even a list or anything. Call myself a captain, no list and a gain, dear lord!! Right here is list:

Calorie Crusader 0pts
Sarah 1986
Kelly96
Little*red

Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie
Sherry
MissusB
Dumplindust

I don't know wot happened to the scale hoppers last week, lot of folk not been on all week, hope they're okay and not hopped off permanently!!

Right lets get our heads down and get some bloomin good losses this week!!

x

Right, i need a good kick up the backside!! Sorry there isn't even a list or anything. Call myself a captain, no list and a gain, dear lord!! Right here is list:

Calorie Crusader 0pts
Sarah 1986
Kelly96
Little*red
Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie
Sherry
MissusB
Dumplindust

You're only human luv! No worries!

Gained a pound. Poop!

Calorie Crusader 0pts
Sarah 1986
Kelly96
Little*red

Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie
Sherry 0pts
MissusB
Dumplindust

thats double poop then with my gain too, hay ho, onwards and downwards!! x

Super red to save the day, i lost 0.8lb this week.

Calorie Crusader 0pts
Sarah 1986
Kelly96
Little*red 2pt
Kazz 0pt
Donna39
Drunkgenie
Sherry 0pts
MissusB
Dumplindust

Back