Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

WOOHOOO i won another star woohoo

i cant believe im losing the weight if the truth be told i think for once in my life im doing it for me and no one else and im so busy dont have time to think about cheating which is great.

i think we might need to start looking for a new team member dont want to sound mean but chalack hasnt been around in a while and not weigh in for 4 weeks either i just dont think its fair in the competions if we re only putting 5 results a week in when rest are putting 6 in?? what do u all think ? its not that i want to lose her and i hope she ok. mmm just dont know

:eek: I'm sorry, but I have to agree with ya, Chalack just doesn't seem interested anymore, and we've been very good to keep her place open, but we haven't a hope in hell of ever winning if we keep to 5 scores :eek: but its meant to be a bit of fun, so i'm happy enough with our inter team scores and challenges, so as ya can see I'm torn :eek:

Hmmmm

It is a tough one - do we have any other contact numbers for her?

:eek: I'm sorry, but I have to agree with ya, Chalack just doesn't seem interested anymore, and we've been very good to keep her place open, but we haven't a hope in hell of ever winning if we keep to 5 scores :eek: but its meant to be a bit of fun, so i'm happy enough with our inter team scores and challenges, so as ya can see I'm torn :eek:

yeh me too but like u said she doesnt seem interested anymore and its a shame because she was doing so well but its a place we could give to someone else

yeh me too but like u said she doesnt seem interested anymore and its a shame because she was doing so well but its a place we could give to someone else

:giggle: who's gonna do the interviewing, plus we've been such a close knit team for 10weeks now, who would fit in at this stage :giggle:

Chalack, COME BACK, WE NEED YOU ;)

:giggle: who's gonna do the interviewing, plus we've been such a close knit team for 10weeks now, who would fit in at this stage :giggle:

Chalack, COME BACK, WE NEED YOU ;)

very true hun im not doing the interviewing lol

and chalack please come back

It's a bit of a tough one isn't it? It's hard not to upset anyone:cry:. I'm not really bothered about the competetion part of it but I know there are people out there who need to be part of a team for the support:hug99:. If Chalack doesn't need our help anymore maybe we should offer up the place to someone else. Especially as we're such a great team:grouphugg:!

DD - :wow:, can I have what you're having?? You are on a roll hun well done, you should be so proud of yourself:character00238:!!!!!

Great to hear from you SaC, glad you're having a fab time so far on your jollies:character00255:. Enjoy the rest of your time at home!

Shadaca - glad you got back in touch with them eventually. Seems like an exciting job! I'm with you on struggling what to choose for the week never mind the month:eat:, not to mention handing over all that cash...it almost killed me getting 3 weeks supply when I went to Florida.

BB - you seem to be feeling more positive and proactive at the moment too:clap::clap:. Gotta admire you for the skipping, might take it up myself - if it's good enough for boxers its good enough for me.

Oh breaking news in Surfland:character00180:, I've just bought a new car. I've been looking for a new car since May, without much luck:cry:. I was after an Astra Convertible but they're pretty hard to come by for some reason. Anyway the local dealership had one in so I went for a look at it. But fell in love with a gorgeous Renault Megane Coupe Cabriolet. It's immaculate, not a scratch on it, low mileage. :sign0009:So I put in a crazy offer £1000 less than asking price and after 2 days of haggling :blahblah:with the manager I got a phone call last night saying that they'd agreed to the price I offered!!! Bargain!!! The credit crunch has it's advantages!!!:giggle: So I pick my shiny new motor up at 6pm on Monday before weigh in. The waiting is killing me!!!

Phew that was a bit of an epic post:character00148:.

Sh if i new what it was u could have it but my mum thinks that the fact my 10 year relation with the man i love has something to do with it lol and i must agree im laughing about here while i typing this because shes so right nothing better for weight lose than a broken heart but where as before if i was upset i would eat now i cant afford to i can just afford cd so its been a good thing its also giving me the time to sort out other things in my life too

Sh im so pleased about ur new car and what a bargain

SAC i cant believe u had weigh in while on holiday i think u should get star for that :D have a great time while ur away hun

Shad im pleased u got the job sorted

:clap:Yeh !!!!!!! I think I've broken the curse of the revolving (lb) :party0049:I had a really good diet day:innocent0002: yesterday and lost 1.5lb...bringing me 0.5lb :scale:below the cursed number I couldn't get past.

Only way is down from here, I'm so deep into ketosis, my mouth thinks it belongs to a camel in the desert, parched ;) :party0011:

yay - new home!

Well done lil - I know how much that lb has been haunting you.

The voting has slowed down somewhat - I need to shake more people up... It is for charity, and I match everyone's votes so it is worth while. I also want to win.

Muhahahahahaaaaa

Have we decided what to do about the lovely Chalack?

yay - new home!

Well done lil - I know how much that lb has been haunting you.

The voting has slowed down somewhat - I need to shake more people up... It is for charity, and I match everyone's votes so it is worth while. I also want to win.

Muhahahahahaaaaa

Have we decided what to do about the lovely Chalack?

:giggle: I hadn't a clue what you were talking about "new home" but now I do, the whole thread has been moved to a new forum :giggle: anybody even notice a tremor :giggle: thats gotta be the easiest move ever....

Ok back to seriousness, well I've just done a wee search on this thread to see when Chalack actually last posted and it was the 7th Oct :cry: to let us know that she was having internet problems and that she had been off the diet but was going to speak to her CDC the next day :eek: without an update from her since (18 days) theres not a lot we can do. Even Sleekandclean managed to find a PC in Brisbane, I can't imagine being offline for that long even if my internet connection died, the world is full of pc's and it only takes a second to pop on to a friends, a colleagues, internet cafe, ya can't turn the corner without bumping into one (pc that is) :giggle:.

I think we need to move on and get another member asap :confused: sorry if this seems harsh, but we've been calling for weeks now :eek:

It was an easy move - it would change touring forever!

I think that is fair enough - Chalack will always be welcome here, and will continue to get our thoughts and support, however there are so many people that would benifit from the support of a team - that we should give them the oppurtunity to join in.

We should start an interview thread with questions and then pick the best!

What should we ask?!

DD can I have your autograph please, you're famous:giggle:. I agree by the way on the team situation, so to be clear heres my opinion on the matter:

I think that we should offer Chalacks place to someone else who needs the support:hug99:. That doesn't mean to say that Chalack is completely excluded, like Shadaca said she'll always be welcome here, she can come back at any time to chat and for support:wavey:, she just won't be able to add her weight losses to ours. I think that's fair, because there's a lot of people looking for a team who would really benefit from being part of our fantastic team:gen126: (cos we are fantastic - I couldn't stick this out without you!!!!:thankyou:).

Lily I love your new avatar, it's great! I keep meaning to change mine, might have a look and see what inspires me!

Hope everyones having a good weekend. Mine's been a bit pants because of work. I was on-call all day yesterday and my phone has never rung so much (none of it work, luckily). Then I was nights last night and it was awful!!! Casualty was full of drunks :party0016:who'd beaten each other up or fallen over their own feet. Grrrr. I was feeling all PMTish and ended up in tears :cry: by 9pm due to the sheer volume of work to be done - which is not like me at all!!! To add to it all I had to work an extra hour for free, stupid clocks!!! But it's over now and I'm just lazing around in bed.

I've emptied my car out ready for it to go bye byes :wave_cry: tomorrow. As much as I'm excited about picking up my new car, I'm really gutted to say goodbye to this one, it's been a great little car, really going to miss it :cry:.

Ok, as team leader, I'm officially announcing "Team 8 are now looking for a new team member"

I'm changing the name of this thread to attract people to come and have a look and see if they'd like to join us.

If any people without a team read this, please post and let us know if your interested in joining a great team, the five of us have become great friends at this stage, we're a friendly bunch, who support each other through thick and THIN :giggle:

If ya like a laugh and a giggle and are wanting to lose weight and have team support then come and tell us a bit about yourself :p

Oh good god, I've struggled today to my water:tear_drop: down that hatch, and as a result I've drank (drunk, whatever...) 2litres:tear_drop: in just over an hour to try and catch up, but now I keep needing the loo:sick0019: every 5 minutes, grrr. It's just like when I started CD, before my body got used to all the extra water:tear_drop:. Still the extra exercise will do me good. I'm only whinging cos I'm tired, I hate night shifts!!!!!!!!!!

I've had a bad waterday too - I've managed a litre and a bit, but I've got a sore throat so swallowing kills.

I've also had huge issues with my walkman, which is my lifeline, but it is all better now, thanks to very patient friends and a borrowed cable. I was absolutely gutted though, lots of tears etc. It was just the last straw.

Anyways, yay for new member!

Hiya ladies i am looking for a new team, have just dropped out of my old one. Need a inspirational team, who are on often and need a member whos completely bonkers and up for a laugh.
Plus i need the support!

hiya do you still want me? lol

Back