Step 1 Sole Source Team Last Diet

I haven't really set a goal. I should do really...

End of day 4 for me today and I feel so much better today. No headache feel pretty hip went on a bike ride and cooked loads of meals for the family to go in the freezer so I'm not cooking everyday.

Can I ask about exercise... Are we allowed to? xx

In the booklet it says that on step 1 you can do some light work outs like walking, etc. My cdc however told me that if I feel I could do more I am free to do so. I tend to just listen to my body and if I have a day that I feel to tired, I take that as a rest day. And if I have a day that I really want to walk a lot and it makes me feel happy (clearing my head and all) I just go ahead and do it. Same goes for swimming really :)

Thanks. I've got a gym membership and I've missed it this last week, just getting away for a little while. I might try swimming. I'll just take it easy. xx

Hello ladies! I have a hard time writing because I'm on the road but I could explode with how proud I am I have not cheated one bit and said "no" over and over again on the 20 hours on the plane rides. Yes my water intake is horrible and I expect by the time I get home the scales will not have moved because of that but I am burning fat for sure and that makes me feel like this is doable and I am my own hero :)

Rebekah - only if you were exercising before and even then with care. Let's be real here, while it's healthy, the amount of protein we are getting on Cambridge is at a dangerous limit and our bodies will eat muscle mass if it is starved and feels it needs it. Know what else is a muscle? Your heart. Not a good idea to push it on Sole Source. Wait till you go up the steps and do 810 or 1000 IMO.

Hope everyone is hanging in there well today!

I struggled today. HARD day at work and my mum had made everyone cottage pie. I really wanted to eat but didn't I stayed 100% but I'm struggling not eating. :-( xx

Hi all,
Well, today was day 4 and I did really well. It was the 1st day I have been on CD and gone to work. It was easier than staying home. Probably because it occupied my mind and I didn't have time to obsess about eating.

Hope everyone is doing well :tongue:

I've made it half way thru day 5. I''m so excited to have stuck with it! My 1st official weigh-in is Friday morning. Doing well otherwise

Im hanging in there too and weigh in is in the morning so getting excited........ Have been 100% but Ive been diagnosed anaemic so have to take supplements so Im hoping they dont knock me out of ketosis but I dont think they will.
Glad everyone ok and keep it going everyone we are doing really well
xxx

Congrats, 12lbs in a week is amazing!

I've still been ill (flu like symptoms/constant headaches/no sleep) so haven't been on plan, BUT, today I work up and feel better than I have since Christmas when I first started being ill. I've had a shake this morning, will go out for a couple of hours with the dog then hopefully the fresh air will make me feel even better.

I just want to feel well enough to get back on SS 100% as I need to lose 3 stone in 3 months before I move overseas! I NEED to look good in a bikini!

I'm here too I had to have an early night last night felt dreadful!!!! This flamin anaemia Im struggling to keep eyes open most nights and I cant go on online in work!

I weighed in yesterday morning and Ive lost 6.5 lbs for the week. Im disappointed in one way cos it doesnt sound alot, but Im pleased in another way cos I can only lose 4lbs on sw, I just hope I lose the same again next week. I find with this diet I will lose a stone in 2 weeks with roughly the same loss rather than a massive one and then a small one.

Well done everyone hanging in there
xxx

Back