Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

hi everyone and yes ive been busy with new beau this weekend lol its been fun catching up and having some fun without any worrys i havent told folks well havent really told anyone about it as i dont want then having ago at me so people have been asking where ive been latley and i dont like lieing so just said i been on a few dates mum was like mmm i think its too soon u need time all that rubish but i said its nothing serious just some fun instead of sitting in house thinking of food and hope bad my life is think she got it.

SH im so sorry about cat and i think uve made the right chosse by doing it now instead of later on its best for her and WOOHOO but skirt i cant wait to be able to fit into normally size clothes

Sha so glad the new jobs going well for u

Sar hope ur having a good weekend?

Sac i cant believe ur still weight in while on ur hols hats off to u hope ur having fab time and talk soon

BB what u been up too hope ur having fab weekend becasue i have i havnt had this much fun since i was a kid lol

Hi girls!

Have been busy this weekend and am happy to report i am in ketoland and been as good as gold! Had a bit of a **** night last night, emotinal issues etc and had a row with oh, but soon made up and had a great day today visiting family.

Will be on tomorrow when things are less chaotic!

Hi Girls,

Reporting that our very own Surfhunny has won Overall Looser of the Week between all the teams in the weekly challenge. :giggle: i'm just wondering have you anymore room in your signature for the new star surfy??

CONGRATULATIONS :superwoman:

Hi Girls,

Reporting that our very own Surfhunny has won Overall Looser of the Week between all the teams in the weekly challenge. :giggle: i'm just wondering have you anymore room in your signature for the new star surfy??

CONGRATULATIONS :superwoman:

WOOHOO SH mind ur not getting my star i like it too much lol but we need to sort one out for u xx

WOOHOO SH mind ur not getting my star i like it too much lol but we need to sort one out for u xx

:giggle: Nobodies taking anyone's star away from them, but can we not use the same star each...when I grow up I want to earn a biggest loser star just like that one :giggle:

Oh wow, I'm so happy. After the sh*t week I've had that makes me feel fantastic. I don't mind what star I get, I just hope it fits in my sig - might have to do some rearranging.

Glad everyone has had a good weekend. Mine has been okay too. After yesterdays positive shopping trip I went to Whitby with my mum. It's Gothic weekend and it was fantastic. Whitby is one of my favourite places, especially in winter - I think the whole Dracula connection ius very romantic.

Today I played rounders in the pouring rain with my friends. Next weekend we're having a big rounders game between our department and the radiotherapy department in our hospital. The local paper will be there and everything so we had a bit of a practice session today. Even though it was pouring with rain and freezing cold we had such a good time.

Do you want the same star or a different one to put in your signature? I've got KittyB hunting for one now

Irene xx

Hey Irene, my question to you about a different star was for use within the Overall Team Challenge Thread, so that everyone can use it week to week. The conversation about a star in our thread is a different thing altogether, which we'll sort out ;) thanx your a pet :p

Congrats SH - when we know what the master plan is about stars I'll find you/make you one.

I'm sitting here in sheffield, just had chicken and cucumber for lunch, waiting for my sound check. I'm really nervous about tonight. Is not good.

The scales at my digs make me exactly 15 stone, which is fabulous, however I am always supsicious of different scales.

My aim is to be 14 stone by Christmas, which is very do - able if these ones are right!

Is anyone else freezing?

Hey everyone, I'm sorry if i'm causing confusion with all my comments regarding stars....I was getting a new star designed for the Team Challenge Results thread, have a look

http://www.minimins.com/cd-teams/64903-week-11-winners.html

As far as individual stars for peeps signatures, let the star designing begin, I was only joking about keeping the same star as DD (although I do love that star :giggle:)

phew,,,better go back to my day job here ;)

well if sh wants a copy of my star she can as its nice but not taking mine off lol only joking

how is everyone doing im ok really cold my hands oh and my feet so cold

sha thats fab about 15 st wish i was ull be in the 14 13 by dec

OK, So it is eleven minutes past three, and i've been drinking champers sinve the show came down.

It hasnt been a good diet day! I had fun though, still, atleast it wasnt chocolate!

Back in the real world tomorrow though.

SH, my thoughts are with both of you tomorrow.

Todays the day, I've been okay so far, a few tears:cry: earlier, but as awful as it sounds I'll be relieved when it's over. I won't be around for the next couple of days cos I'm at a conference in Manchester until the weekend. At least that will keep me occupied and keep my mind off the cat.

For some reason this week I stayed the same:cry:, my CDC said it's probably water:tear_drop: retention because I haven't been drinking as much as I should and it should correct itself over the next couple of weeks. I really hope so, because part of me feels that I could've eaten and still stayed the same. It all feels a bit unfair:(, but that's just my state of mind at the moment i think.

Oh well, better go and make the most of my last few hours with my kitty:cry::cry:.

Attachments

• PA310011.jpg
    PA310011.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 18
  • PB040019.jpg
    PB040019.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 16
well if sh wants a copy of my star she can as its nice but not taking mine off lol only joking

how is everyone doing im ok really cold my hands oh and my feet so cold

sha thats fab about 15 st wish i was ull be in the 14 13 by dec

Hey Missus, what happened to you putting your ticker back in your signature, your doing brilliant, you should be shouting it from the rooftops :p

OK, So it is eleven minutes past three, and i've been drinking champers sinve the show came down.

It hasnt been a good diet day! I had fun though, still, atleast it wasnt chocolate!

Back in the real world tomorrow though.

SH, my thoughts are with both of you tomorrow.

:giggle: well you've got to let your hair down every so often, specially in your circumstances away on tour with so many peeps.

Sending ya strenght :vibes: :innocent0001: for getting back on the horse today :p

Todays the day, I've been okay so far, a few tears:cry: earlier, but as awful as it sounds I'll be relieved when it's over.

My thoughts are with you both today :gen126:

I won't be around for the next couple of days cos I'm at a conference in Manchester until the weekend.

Enjoy the conference, hope you've got your packs and all with you.

At least that will keep me occupied and keep my mind off the cat.

For some reason this week I stayed the same:cry:, my CDC said it's probably water:tear_drop: retention because I haven't been drinking as much as I should and it should correct itself over the next couple of weeks. I really hope so, because part of me feels that I could've eaten and still stayed the same. It all feels a bit unfair:(, but that's just my state of mind at the moment i think.

Missus, you need to have a few words with yourself:whoopass:, your losses have been fantastic, your poor body had to stop and take a breath at some stage,,,trust me if you'd eaten you would NOT have stayed the same, you would defo have had a regain...

Oh well, better go and make the most of my last few hours with my kitty:cry::cry:.

Its a hard time for you hun, try to stay strong, Kitty will be playing with all her new pals over rainbow bridge, her illness and pain a thing of the past :grouphugg:

Big hugs to you SH, I was thinking of you this morning hun and your moggy :(

Hi to all of you though and hope your doing fantatstic, i am supposed to have a wi tomorrow but going to miss it as i have lots going on over the next couple of days (peadiatrician tomorrow for my eldest, hubbys operation on thursday,and the same day i have to take the kids to the doctors to get their jabs done!) so i will not be about until friday, but will do a wi of my own thurs morning and let you know how i have got on this week.

SH hugs for u was thinking about u all day

BB ill get to it i keep forgetting lol

im having a bit of a panic attack at the moment i was at docs yesterday( monday) for some blood test (full blood) and today when i got in their number was the last person to call im now worring myself stupid that somethings came back on my bloods but the nurse said the earist they would be back was friday afternoon but my friend who works at docs said that if something urgent was found they would call me straight away mmm im so worried and of course by the time i got in they where closed what too doo i know ill be up all night now

SH hugs for u was thinking about u all day

BB ill get to it i keep forgetting lol

im having a bit of a panic attack at the moment i was at docs yesterday( monday) for some blood test (full blood) and today when i got in their number was the last person to call im now worring myself stupid that somethings came back on my bloods but the nurse said the earist they would be back was friday afternoon but my friend who works at docs said that if something urgent was found they would call me straight away mmm im so worried and of course by the time i got in they where closed what too doo i know ill be up all night now

DD, there is absolutely no point you working yourself up into a panic tonight. Anything and everything you think they might say will be pure speculation at this stage, and whats the point of that ???

Put it on your to do list to ring the surgery tomorrow morning, and forget about it until then. Sorry if i seem harsh but I honestly see no value to you keeping yourself awake half the night :gen126:

DD, there is absolutely no point you working yourself up into a panic tonight. Anything and everything you think they might say will be pure speculation at this stage, and whats the point of that ???

Put it on your to do list to ring the surgery tomorrow morning, and forget about it until then. Sorry if i seem harsh but I honestly see no value to you keeping yourself awake half the night :gen126:

no bb ur not harsh but thats one of my biggest problems i worry about everything and of course spoke to sister and she was pissing herself because we found out two of our friends are pregant and i said today oh well wonder who the third is and shes winding me up saying its me and im s*****g myself lol i know its very unlikely but why they calling me and it cant be bloods that very quick

Back