Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Found scales...

I stayed the same - which is good considering I had a mega 8lb loss last week, and I've been messing around this week.

Still, I'm hoping I'm nearly back in the pink.

Last week 213
this week 213
lost NOTHING!

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 13)

BBlilsis- 188 to 188 = -0 = -0.00%
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W6
Doubledumpling- 284 to 284 = -0 = -0.00%
W9
W10

Saraian - 208 to 205 = -3 = -1.44% (last score, leaving team)
Shadaca- 213 to 213 = -0 = -0.00%
W2
W3
W5
W12

Sleekandclean- 159 to 159 = -0 = -0% (last score, leaving team)
Surfhunny- 177 to 179.5= +2.5 = +1.41%
W1
W7
W8
W11

Team total so far - 1229 to 1228= -1 = - 0.04%

:giggle: :bliss: WOOOOO HOOOOO I think we're in with a real chance of winning the wooden spoon this week :bliss: :giggle:

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 13)

:giggle: :bliss: WOOOOO HOOOOO I think we're in with a real chance of winning the wooden spoon this week :bliss: :giggle:

Wel at least we lost something and it doesnt matter what we places its the taking part well that what mum said to me when i came last lol

well i'd offer to join you but Lil knows my losses are not worth talking about lol!!

All i'm saying is we'll keep you on the bench ;)

Morning Girls, just popping in before I head out for the day to say Hi and :gen126: hope you all had a great day yesterday and are heading into an even better one today ;)

(yep I'm in a great mood :giggle: scales finally dropped down a lb, me thinks my body likes to hold on to each pound for a while, just to test my commitment and when it finally believes me, it lets go :giggle:, t'is a battle of wills, but I WILL win :p)

Hey folks,

I'm home! only for a bit, but still its nice to see the cats and drink my own water!

I'm back on track but not in K land yet. I've had a mini aeroplane seatbelt breakthru, so all is good today.

It;s very quiet round here, you folks all ok?

Hey girls. Hope everyone's had a good weekend. I'm off work for a whole week yay!! Trouble is I haven't got time to relax, got so much to do. My graduation for my PG Cert is on Tuesday and I'm really looking forward to it this time round. I can't wait to have my photo taken. That's an unbelievable breakthrough for me, I hate my original photo, I'm glad I've lost a good chunk of weight for this one.

I'm also going to see my Gran on Tuesday, and it'll be the first time she's seen me since I've lost weight. I think she thinks I'm wasting away after my Mum told her about CD, but I also think she'll be surprised.

Ah well nice sleep in tomorrow, and weigh in at half 12. Will let you know how I get on, hope it's a good one this week after last weeks gain.

Yay SH, congratulations on your graduation, what you going to wear?! I'm sure your Gran will be amazed, you look great!

I'm determined to go for noteable weight loss for Christmas, my family notice nothing, so it would be nice to look a little bit different.

Back on tour today after spending a day here. Going to take more flavours and soups and my scales with me. God knows how I'll get everything back on the train in Dec, but hey - I really do need the motivation of weighing myself all the time.

No scales last week and it was a nightmare!

so love and huggs all round, and I'll see you all when I get to oxford. :D

Hey Surfhunny,
Lucky you being off work for a week, I hope your enjoying yourself, congrats on graduating tomorrow, I noticed it yesterday in the events, that your minigoal was to lose24lbs before tomorrow, well ya fairly knocked that minigoal on the head, you've lost DOUBLE that amount, so well done :wow: can't wait to see the photos, your gran will be amazed when she sees you :p

Morning Shadaca, no doubt your travelling now to oxford with all your stock and your scales, you've got the right attitude, so can't but SUCCEED, look forward to hearing how your getting on.

Hey DD, check in and let us know how your getting on, there is only four of us at the moment, so its a bit quieter around here. I'm back in the office today, so I've got lots of time to post ;)

I forgot to mention on this thread yesterday, I reached my 2.5stone loss :bliss: I'm really really happy about that. I'd love to be down around 175lb (12st 7lb) for my office Xmas party on December 18th..

talk soon peeps, hope your all having a fab day wherever ya are :p

Woo Hoo, check out our Wooden Spoon!!!!! I feel like it's my personal wooden spoonI'm so proud of it:giggle:. Hopefully this week we won't get it again though. Here's my contribution to this weeks weight loss - 6.5lbs off. It's the least I can do after I contributed so spectacularly to our getting the wooden spoon last week, lol:D.

In official numbers my weight is:
Last week: 179.5lbs
This week:173lbs
Loss = 6.5lbs. :bliss:

Well done BB for getting to your 2.5st thats fab:party0011:! There's still plenty of time til Christmas. I keep telling myself that. I've got 15lbs to go to my target, would love to do it for Christmas day, but have the minor hiccup of New York in between now and then. Ah well, what the heck, I'm gonna give it a go.

OMG, I'm soooo jealous of your great losses, 6.5lb is fantastic, even normal weeks your losses are amazing, if I was a betting woman (which i'm not) I'd put money on you being at goal before Xmas day.

I'm happy if I lose my 2.5lbs per week, I've noticed that I'm averaging at 1/2stone a month overall, which I'm quite happy with, as its slowly coming off but it'll be less likely to slide back on (in my opinion :p)

Is it nearly home time yet? Thank crunchy for minimins to keep me occupied, first day back and i've done zilch :giggle: can't be rushing into anything, might make me dizzy :p

hi everyone sorry not posting much but been really busy with sorting things out im going into hospital next week and will be in for 3-6 day depending on how it goes and then after that staying at folks place for about 2-3 week while i pull myself together so wont be around much next week but will be back the week after.

on a brighter note my cousin is moving up here to live and shes moving in with me which is great as its abit lonely on a night time plus the extra cash will help loads lol

SH well done weight loss fab.

BB well on reaching ur 2.5stone ull look fab for xmas party

Shadaca hope everything goes well this week for u and u CAN DO IT lol xxx

I'm back in the pink! Hurrah!

Disasterous show last night, it was carry on Wilde really.

SH - congrats on graduationing today, Hope you have a great one. You are SO close to your goal, you'll get there in no time!

DD - I'm thinking of atkinsing to survive christmas, what is it like?

Lil - I took my packs and my scales and then cos I'm careless left them at the theatre! Sigh.

Love all round
XXX

Well here it is girls, my reason for sticking with CD for so long..... My graduation photo!!!! It might be a bit pixelly cos I downloaded it from Facebook, it was taking too long to upload otherwise.

Attachments

• Grad pic.jpg
    Grad pic.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Wow - you really are stunning. You look great!:D I'm inspired by you so going to be good and eat powder from now on.

XXXXXXXXXX

Awwww Sally, you look gorgeous, I love the belt you've got on under the gown ;)

Well done missus, your our star :gen126:

Back