Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

I'm still doing SS at the mo, Just waiting til after Christmas to see if I can shift this last stone more quickly. Will see how I get on this week and if I'm still struggling I'm going to have a chat with my CDC. I'd love to be under 12st when I go to NYC though.

I'm still doing SS at the mo, Just waiting til after Christmas to see if I can shift this last stone more quickly. Will see how I get on this week and if I'm still struggling I'm going to have a chat with my CDC. I'd love to be under 12st when I go to NYC though.

Wow, well done on staying strong, I'd say going by your loss history, you'll make it down into the 11's no problem :p

I really hope so, cos I've had enough now. Don't get me wrong I couldn't be happier at the moment, but this diet is starting to get me down, it's either that or PMT lol. Anyway, I'm not all doom and gloom tonight, because I have purchased my first pair of size 12 jeans since losing my blubber. WOO HOO!!! And more importantly, I wedged my ass into a pair of size 10's and fastened them up, but couldn't quite bring myself to buy them cos they were too tight. Soooooon though!

Thanks hun, it's a major achievement for me!! It feels amazing, but at the same time I still can't quite get my head round it. I haven't been in size 12's for 10 years. It really makes the whole diet worth it. And seriously if I can do it anyone can!!!!

Hmmm... I think I've lost a post!

Lins, that sounds yucky - how did the doctor go?

Well..... I had my early night and I have woke up with a sore gooey eye, coughing up all green crap and my throat is all inflamed and closed over. Going the docs at 9.30am.

Aww sorry to hear your feeling crap, trust me I completely understand what your going through :gen126:

I am back and the doc said I have a throat and chest infection and I looked really washed out and pale. He told me to get plenty of rest and to eat a healthy balanced diet. I told him that I was following CDss and he advised me that I come off the plan for a few days to give my body an energy boost and help me fight the infection. I really don't know what to do!!:cry:

:bliss: WOO HOOO I may be ill and I may be on antibiotics, and I may be stuck in the house day six now, BUT I've lost 2lbs this week :bliss:

I'm really really happy, I've being forced up the plans cuz of taking the meds, but I've been keeping myself in check every single day, I've been averaging around 1400-1600 cals per day including at least 1.5 or 2 CD packs, and its paid off. Illness doesn't have to mean weight gain :girlpower: I think I'm feeling a bit better today, I'm staying in the bed this morning, can't take another day on the sofa just yet, got another day and a half of antibiotics, I may have to go back to doc if its not cleared before then :confused: but just looking at my declining ticker cheers me up :angel09:

Oh...... and an eye infection to boot!!!! got some drops..........just put me down now!!!!
Doc said that my defenses are probably low 'cos when you embark on a vlcd it is a bit of a shock to the body but it will settle down once I get rid of this infection.

I am back and the doc said I have a throat and chest infection and I looked really washed out and pale. He told me to get plenty of rest and to eat a healthy balanced diet. I told him that I was following CDss and he advised me that I come off the plan for a few days to give my body an energy boost and help me fight the infection. I really don't know what to do!!:cry:

Lins, all I can recommend is that you do what I've been doing and that is eat food to take the meds, but eat in a controlled manner and you can still use one or two products a day, its all minerals and vitamins, go to www.cambridge-diet.co.uk and have a look at the different plans, theres a 1500cal one that you can follow, ring your CDC have a word with her, all is not lost. :gen126:

Thanks hun, it's a major achievement for me!! It feels amazing, but at the same time I still can't quite get my head round it. I haven't been in size 12's for 10 years. It really makes the whole diet worth it. And seriously if I can do it anyone can!!!!

:girlpower: you go girl, I've not been in size 12's for over 15years, I bought a pair of size 14's a few weeks back and even they look incredibly skinny, I'm working my way into getting them to fit :giggle:

hi everyone sorry i not been around but i been in hospital for my op and just came out yesterday i feel really bad and in a bit of pain but im sure ill get sorted soon.

Im staying at my folks place for awhile just to ge myself on my feet as they didnt want me in flat by myself its been nice they been there everyday and are really keeping me going which is what i needed im finding it hard having to eat mine as all i want to do is eat everything in site which is y i started cd for and i am concerned about it but im hoping its just with me being bad and my mums been great and not been letting me as she said no point in ruining all the hard work you ve done but shes making sure i get everything i need to help me recover

would like to say hi Ys as i cant rememeber if i said welcome to the team or not before i went into hospital we re a great little group we all help each other out and we re great friends and from what ive read uve fitted in great sorry to hear ur not well and i hope u get srted soon xxx

hi everyone sorry i not been around but i been in hospital for my op and just came out yesterday i feel really bad and in a bit of pain but im sure ill get sorted soon.

Im staying at my folks place for awhile just to ge myself on my feet as they didnt want me in flat by myself its been nice they been there everyday and are really keeping me going which is what i needed im finding it hard having to eat mine as all i want to do is eat everything in site which is y i started cd for and i am concerned about it but im hoping its just with me being bad and my mums been great and not been letting me as she said no point in ruining all the hard work you ve done but shes making sure i get everything i need to help me recover

would like to say hi Ys as i cant rememeber if i said welcome to the team or not before i went into hospital we re a great little group we all help each other out and we re great friends and from what ive read uve fitted in great sorry to hear ur not well and i hope u get srted soon xxx

Hi DD, glad to have ya back, and woo hoo to being back out of the hospital, coolaboola that means the worst is over :gen126: keep yourself strong, I'm liking your mam's attitude, she'll take care of ya.

we'll just put ya down as a maintainer this week, don't worry about doing a weigh in, unless of course you do weigh yourself and find you've lost ;)

Hi DD, glad to have ya back, and woo hoo to being back out of the hospital, coolaboola that means the worst is over :gen126: keep yourself strong, I'm liking your mam's attitude, she'll take care of ya.

we'll just put ya down as a maintainer this week, don't worry about doing a weigh in, unless of course you do weigh yourself and find you've lost ;)

lol i hope so concerning ive just had a mass removed that weight 8lbs from my belly but ill let u know thursday im dieing to get on scales but mum doesnt believe in them lol

lol i hope so concerning ive just had a mass removed that weight 8lbs from my belly but ill let u know thursday im dieing to get on scales but mum doesnt believe in them lol

Awww missus, that sounds desperate, although we'll have those 8lbs when counting your loss :giggle:

I hope your ok, I didn't want to ask too much about the op etc, but janey mac, you better be taking care of yourself over there ;)

Keep well missus xx

Evening everyone!
Thankyou all for the welcome... and I'm really sorry again for being such a lousy teammate so far! This weekend I *did* eat.... and worse... I got just a wee bit sloshed... but I promise to be on my best behaviour eating, drinking and posting wise from now on!!!!

Weigh in tonight and praying that I haven't put any on! :(

Funnily enough though since then my bodys been showing more signs of being in ketosis (the gross breath, freezing and tingling) so who knows.

Other than that I had an great time, and even managed to raise quite a bit of money for charity, which is always good.

Yasmine-Samara... honestly hun, your health comes wayyyyy before any diet... sommes going up the plans is the best thing... at the end of the day if your determined you will achieve your goal, its better to do it healthily than rush it. x
Good luck on your WI hun!

And lily and surfhunny.... :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:
Good for you guys!!!

Thanks for all your advice. I have decided to stick with ss and just try and get some early nights and see if that boosts my energy. Someone suggested to try organic wheatgrass powder. You only have 1 teaspoon a day in a drink but it is supposed to nutritionally be the equivalent of eating 1kg of quality fruit and veg. What do you think??
I asked my CDC and she said she doesn't know that much about it but would look into it for me. It is also supposed to be a natural appetite supressant.
Well all that aside I got weighed today and after only 5 days ssing I lost a fab 8lb. I am sooooooo pleased 'cos i feel so crap. It really picked me up!!!

I feel like such a fraud moaning about a bloody viral infection when DD has just got home from hospital and poor bblilsis is ill too!!

Back