Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Evening everyone!
Thankyou all for the welcome... and I'm really sorry again for being such a lousy teammate so far! This weekend I *did* eat.... and worse... I got just a wee bit sloshed... but I promise to be on my best behaviour eating, drinking and posting wise from now on!!!!

Weigh in tonight and praying that I haven't put any on! :(

Funnily enough though since then my bodys been showing more signs of being in ketosis (the gross breath, freezing and tingling) so who knows.

Other than that I had an great time, and even managed to raise quite a bit of money for charity, which is always good.

Yasmine-Samara... honestly hun, your health comes wayyyyy before any diet... sommes going up the plans is the best thing... at the end of the day if your determined you will achieve your goal, its better to do it healthily than rush it. x
Good luck on your WI hun!

And lily and surfhunny.... :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:
Good for you guys!!!
Thanks for your words of wisdom.
How did you get on at WI?

well done ys thats a great start

BB thanks i didnt really want to talk about it and still dont really as im s$%&&%^g myself but fingers crossed it will be ok i dont have a chosse but to look after myself mums making sure of that lol

Rg we all have little slip ups just rememeber y ur doing cd for and trying to keep on track which uve done so well done let us know how much uve lost xxx

YS - well done hun!!! The first week is the hardest, especially with a viral infection - you should feel really proud of yourself!

I have no idea about the wheatgrass thing, so i'll let someone else answer that one...

As for me.... 3 1/4 down!!! I'm soooo relieved! I would have loved an extra 1/4 as that would have taken me to exactly 2 stone loss... but considering my weekend I'm thrilled to bits!!!

So, for officialness.... was 209.5 now 206.25 :D ... hopefully soon will be out of the 200's forever!!!!

YS - well done hun!!! The first week is the hardest, especially with a viral infection - you should feel really proud of yourself!

I have no idea about the wheatgrass thing, so i'll let someone else answer that one...

As for me.... 3 1/4 down!!! I'm soooo relieved! I would have loved an extra 1/4 as that would have taken me to exactly 2 stone loss... but considering my weekend I'm thrilled to bits!!!

So, for officialness.... was 209.5 now 206.25 :D ... hopefully soon will be out of the 200's forever!!!!

I am sooooo pleased for you. Sub 200 here you come!!!! :D

wow - you are all pooooorly sick! That's no fun, I hope you are all better soon.

DD - welcome home and a swift recovery.

Lil - sorry I vanished yesterday, I had a vomiting actor, so I spent most of yesterday in the hospital - not so cool for my last free day!

RG ~ yay - you are just ahead of me, and I can't wait to be below 200, I'm about 212 at the moment.

SH ~ i still keep going to look at your graduation pic for inspiration! you look stunning.

Lins ~ I have no idea about wheatgrass!

So my fun for this week is dodging all the company meals and things, There are many sweeties around because it isthe last week, and there is a bottle of wine every night! Tonight is the big company do, so I've already phoned ahead and asked for chicken and broc for tea! I'm just so rock and roll! Hoping for a maintain this week, then hardcore from monday. There is a red jacket I have to fit into for christmas!

Love, hugs and little knickers!

Morning Peeps,

Welcome back RG, well done on your loss, thats brilliant specially after your weekend.

Lins, hope your taking care of yourself, 8lbs is fantastic.

Shadaca, we're just waiting for your scores now, to complete the leader board, ;) no pressure :giggle:

DD, hope your feeling ok and enjoying yourself with your parents

Surfhunny, what can I say, your doing fantastic, your where I want to be (so that means i'm jealous of ya :cool: :giggle: more proud of ya than jealous :giggle: )

Shadaca, we're just waiting for your scores now, to complete the leader board, ;) no pressure :giggle:

My official weigh in isn't till tomorrow - Thursday it has always been!:D

hi evryone yeh im feeling a bit better today was at docs getting dressing changes and everything ok but apart from that i sat and watch dvds allday mum wont hear of me doing anything else im starting to like being back at home lol but i know its just because shes worried about me and once im better she ll be her normaly self.

hope everyone ok talk soon xxx

Hiya everyone, sorry I've been a bit scarce for the last few days, no excuse really, I've just been a bit lazy.:sign0007:

Lins, well done on cracking your first week:party0011:, you're off to a flying start, hope your virus clears up soon!! I don't know anything about wheatgrass either, sorry.

Shadaca, hope you make it through the minefield that is the end of the tour, sounds like you've got plans set in place anyway:innocent0002:. Glad my photo's help you, I keep looking at them myself, I can't quite believe it's me.

DD, hope you have a speedy recovery hun, make sure your mum waits on you hand and foot while you're there:coffee:, if she's anything like mine she already will be.

BB, you'll get to where I am, just keep positive and don't ever give up:character00238:. It is all worth it in the end, I just hope I can shift this last stone easy enough, because at the moment I'm so near but yet so far. I'd like to be under 12st before I go to America, to give me some leeway (sp) to put some back on lol.:giggle:

RG, well done on your loss:553: , grr I hate pesky 1/4 lbs they're so irritating!! Won't be long now before you'll be into the 100's, fantastic!!

:flowers:Hope everyone feels better soon, it's miserable being ill, and even more miserable being ill and being on a diet.:flowers:

Well I'd better go and revise for my interview next week. I want this promotion so badly - not for the money but for the opportunities it'll open up to me. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I need all the luck I can get.

Hiya everyone, sorry I've been a bit scarce for the last few days, no excuse really, I've just been a bit lazy.:sign0007:

Lins, well done on cracking your first week:party0011:, you're off to a flying start, hope your virus clears up soon!! I don't know anything about wheatgrass either, sorry.

Shadaca, hope you make it through the minefield that is the end of the tour, sounds like you've got plans set in place anyway:innocent0002:. Glad my photo's help you, I keep looking at them myself, I can't quite believe it's me.

DD, hope you have a speedy recovery hun, make sure your mum waits on you hand and foot while you're there:coffee:, if she's anything like mine she already will be.

BB, you'll get to where I am, just keep positive and don't ever give up:character00238:. It is all worth it in the end, I just hope I can shift this last stone easy enough, because at the moment I'm so near but yet so far. I'd like to be under 12st before I go to America, to give me some leeway (sp) to put some back on lol.:giggle:

RG, well done on your loss:553: , grr I hate pesky 1/4 lbs they're so irritating!! Won't be long now before you'll be into the 100's, fantastic!!

:flowers:Hope everyone feels better soon, it's miserable being ill, and even more miserable being ill and being on a diet.:flowers:

Well I'd better go and revise for my interview next week. I want this promotion so badly - not for the money but for the opportunities it'll open up to me. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I need all the luck I can get.
Will defo keep everything crossed for you hun. Let us know when it is!!

It's quarter to two... I'm home, and now I shall sleep.

I still have a MAJOR blockage, but hopefully will be gone by the morning!

(TMI -sorry ladies!)

Morning everyone!
I hate wednesdays!!! In some ways they're the most interesting day of the week, but at the same time they're
they're sooo long, all I did when I got home was fall asleep. :D
I love thursdays though cuz its my day off... erm... along with friday and the weekend (hehe)
I'm having a lovely nice lay in with my laptop right now!
Shadaca.... keep glugging the water hun, pretty soon you'll be under 200 too... I've seen your ticker and Wows!
Actually I'm in awe of how great everyones been doing! - especially surfhunny - I'm jellous too! :p
DD... glad to know your being looked after so well! Mum's can be great like that! :D
Hope everyones having a good day! :D

Right - official weigh in time!

Last week 212
This week 210
Lost 2lbs!

Hurrah! and that puts me to exactly 15 stone, which is where I was on the mad lady scales in sheffield a few weeks ago.

I can't wait to get off this tour and do the diet properly again. It is SO much harder than I thought it would be.

Still - last event tomorrow night, drinks and finger buffet! then we are done and it's shakes until christmas.

please help me!!!!!

Well.............. I have come on to post a confession and get a major kick up the ass!!!!!

:break_diet:
I feel soooooooooo angry with myself and ashamed and I have sadly had the worst day ever.

I signed my decree absolute to finalise my divorce and I have been getting victimised and bullied at Uni.
It all kicked off this morning. Because yesterday I had finally had enough of the way I was being treated and the nasty comments and jibes from a select few of my so called fellow students, I went to the head of the faculty to put in a formal complaint of bullying and harrassment. So, this morning at Uni was horrendous. I was called all the names under the sun, told to watch my back at all times, told I was a useless, grotesque, ugly fat ***** and I would get what was coming to me!!!!!!!!
Bearing in mind this is supposed to be an adult learning environment, it is Uni not playschool, and the fact that I had done absolutely nothing to warrent this treatment, because I made an official complaint and the Uni has a zero tolerance policy for bullying or discrimination of any kind, they will be put before a disciplinary panel and will probably be excluded from the course permanently. This has been going on for quite a number of weeks and there is only sooooooo much a person can take.
Sadly I let it have a negative effect on me and I think when you get told something often enough you start to believe it. I ended up eating toast with butter on it in Uni at breakfast time, at lunch I had a cheese toastie and then I came home and had 3 bowls of suger puffs followed by even more buttered toast.
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am in self destruct mode and I have not stopped crying since I came home. I really hate myself for being weak and breaking my diet. I know these people have brought it on themselves and even some of the tutors have noticed them alienating me and it is totally out of order and because I have found the strength to stand up to them I am feeling the aftermath and it is really not a nice position to be in. It is unbearable!!:cry:

Oh my god Lins, what a pack of w*nkers!!!! I can't believe people can behave that way :eek:, it's madness, Grrr, I wish I could get my hands on them, then they wouldn't know what'd hit them:whip:. I wish I could given them a piece of my mind!!!! People like that make me sooooo mad :mad:!!! I think you did the right thing and it took a heck of a lot of guts to do it hun so good for you :clap: !!!

Don't even worry about your slip up, it's a blip, it doesn't matter so long as you don't let it turn into more than that. Don't beat yourself up over it:whoopass:!!! Just put it behind you and start again tomorrow, you can do it!!!

Shadaca, well done for your 2lbs off that's fab:party0011:!! You'll soon be able to get back to normal dietwise by the sounds of it, which should make things easier to handle.

DD, hope you're starting to feel better hun:sick:, it's probably the best time of year to be laid up indoors, the weather is awful. Keep your chin up hun.

BB, hope you're feeling better too, haven't heard from you for a little while, hope you're doing okay:superwoman:.

RG, hope you're getting on all right with the diet? You seem to have everything under control:party0049:. Just remember we're here if you need us!

As for me, I'm feeling very sorry for myself :boohoo:. I'm starting to question how much I want to lose this last stone, because nothing is happening!!! The scales refuse to budge!!! I keep asking myself why I'm putting myself through all this when the weight is not coming off. Aaaargh!!!

Today one of the women at work had a retirement buffet at lunch time:party0051:, I sat there with my shake while the rest of the department tucked into tasty buffet food:sigh:. I never even touched a single bit. And this is just the start of the festivities. Our department is full of tasty things throughout December, it's like torture:sad0071:. I just want it to be over now!! I want to lose weight this week, I don't think I can bear it if I have another week without losing:cry:. I'm eating dust for nothing - Marjorie Dawes would love me. NOTHING IS HAPPENING:mad::mad::mad:!!!!:needhug:

No problem chicken! We're all in the same boat weightwise. And as for the other uni stuff, any time you need to have a rant or just get stuff off your chest we're always here. I just wish I could get my hands on the little twastards!!! (lol - I just realised that makes me sound a little bit scarey.)

Good morning,

I have got up with a fresh head on me this morning and i am back on the plan. nearly died when the scales said I have gained 5lbs :eek::mad::(

I might get weighed on thurs instead 'cos that is the day I usually get weighed but my CDC was away so changed to tues for last week.

Thank you all for your support - its times like this when you know who your friends are hey ( and I haven't even met any of you.....lol) You know what I mean!!
Will try and get down the pool and gym too so I can undo some of the damage and try to have a good loss for next week.

2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
Well done to Yasmine-Samara this weeks biggest loser

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 15)

BBlilsis- 187 to 185 = -2= -1.07
%
W6

Doubledumpling- 284 to 284 = 0 = -0%
W9,10
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
W10 (Post Op Leave)

Randomgurl- 209.5 to 206.25 = -3.25 = -1.55%
Shadaca- 212 to 210 = -2 = -0.94%
W2,3,5,12

Surfhunny- 173 to 173= -0 = -0%
W1,7,8,11,14
W11

Yasmine-Samara- 376 to 368 = -8 = -2.13%
W15

Team total so far - 1441.5 to 1426.25 = -15.25 = - 1.06%

(
individual team winner,
individual challenge winner)

Hi Girls, well I've posted the results of this weeks losses, sorry they're a bit late, but to be honest, I have to admit I'm in a mental funk and not really in the mood to post at all... Sorry I've not been around so much but thats why :(

Lins, sorry to hear your having a bad time right now, but also glad to hear your back up and running. Hope you winning the weeks challenge gives you the strength to continue strong regardless of the ignorant people, remember that saying "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me"

Shadaca, enjoy your last show of the run tonight, hope its a great one :p

Surfhunny, I completely understand where your coming from as far as sticking to shakes and powders, your soooooo far away from being fat now, just do your best, make good choices, its all you can ask of yourself.

RG, great loss for someone who was off plan last weekend :p hope your doing ok too :p

DD, let us know how your getting on missus, how long is recovery time ? are you feeling any better yet ?

As for me, I'm still ill, got a second course of antibiotics and as I said at the beginning of this post, I'm in a mental funk, I'm amazed I managed to get so much out of me in this post, cuz I've not been in the mood to write anything :( I guess 10days being ill and still no sign of full recovery can break the strongest of us :( I'm still sticking to my version of calorie counting whilst having at least 1.5packs a day.

I'm worried that I don't actually belong on this team anymore cuz I'm not exactly doing CD anymore am I, i'm concerned I'm not recovering like other normal peeps do because I've been doing CD and somehow I've shot my immune system so i'm afraid to go back down the plans even when or if I do ever get back to full health

:(:(:( see this is why I've not been posting, I'm hardly mrs optimistic right now :(:(:(

Back