Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Hello my lovelies!!! I'm back on the web at home! Yay. Anyway just thought I'd pop in and update you all as promised. It's been ages and a lot has happened.

Had 2 holidays. 1 was to Marrakech and very spontaneous, decided a week before I think and then off I went.

You'll all be pleased to know I've remained in ketosis I think since the start of August now and it just feels really normal for me now. I am still doing a b@stardised version of atkins, fairly low calories etc and that seems to be working for me. I no longer obesess over food so that's all good. I did do a couple of weeks back on the shakes when I got back but found I can manage myself fine now. I'm still losing but as I don't have scales not sure how much by and don't even care anymore as it's coming off and that's the right direction so that's fine.

I'm now a confirmed 12 on bottom, some 10's on top and happy to coast down to an 8 over the next few months.

Work has been hectic and had baby showers coming out of my eyeballs socially which is scary but fun.

So yeah that's about it really. I thought I had heaps of news but I suppose I don't really! Just wanted to say hi and hope you're all being good girls and if you're not then I hope you're good at it ;-) Will read over the past 20 pages or so to catch up and see who your new teamie are.

Love

SaC

Aww BB - cheer up hun - sorry to hear you're not well.

DONE!

Knackered, but will post properly tomorrow. Just checking in.

Cheer up lil, you ARE the team you twossock. I'll deal with you in the morning! :D

hi everyone sorry not posted in awhile but was at hospital friday and wasnt in mood too afterwards

just to let u know i wont be able to be in the team anymore sorry to say but due to a few things im not going to be doing cd for a while and i dont think its fair on u as a team so i hope u can find someone else i will be around and ill try and pop in from time to time as i dont think ill be doing much other the next few months but resting

i wish u all the best on ur diet and hope u all get to goal very soon

thanks for all your support and help through the tough times xxxx

hi everyone sorry not posted in awhile but was at hospital friday and wasnt in mood too afterwards

just to let u know i wont be able to be in the team anymore sorry to say but due to a few things im not going to be doing cd for a while and i dont think its fair on u as a team so i hope u can find someone else i will be around and ill try and pop in from time to time as i dont think ill be doing much other the next few months but resting

I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. Keep in touch!!!!

DD, I'm not overly concerned about whether or not its good for the team, as the team challenge is just a bit of fun that has brought us all together, I've made friends with you over the past four months and I'd prefer that you stayed with our little group, cuz thats mainly what this thread is, its a place where we can come and have little chats, to me thats more important, I'm not exactly dieter of the year either, its your choice at the end of the day, and I will respect your wishes, if you still decide to leave us.

I know that your health is an issue right now, but even if your maintaining or losing a lb a week your still welcome here as a fully fledged team member, I hope you'll have a rethink and stay :gen126:

Hello my lovelies!!! I'm back on the web at home! Yay. Anyway just thought I'd pop in and update you all as promised. It's been ages and a lot has happened.

Wooo Hoooo, Welcome Back Sleeky, your welcome here anytime, its great to see ya :p

Had 2 holidays. 1 was to Marrakech and very spontaneous, decided a week before I think and then off I went.
How cool is that, two holidays, I can only dream, hot sunshine et at at this time of the year :bliss:

You'll all be pleased to know I've remained in ketosis I think since the start of August now and it just feels really normal for me now. I am still doing a b@stardised version of atkins, fairly low calories etc and that seems to be working for me. I no longer obesess over food so that's all good. I did do a couple of weeks back on the shakes when I got back but found I can manage myself fine now. I'm still losing but as I don't have scales not sure how much by and don't even care anymore as it's coming off and that's the right direction so that's fine.

I'm now a confirmed 12 on bottom, some 10's on top and happy to coast down to an 8 over the next few months.
This is fantastic news regarding your diet, cuz that to me is the secret to success, being able to cope around food longterm and not just the ON / OFF diet, I've been slowly losing or maintaining over the last two weeks and I've had to eat carbs cuz of tablets so I'm well pleased with myself too :p

Work has been hectic and had baby showers coming out of my eyeballs socially which is scary but fun.

So yeah that's about it really. I thought I had heaps of news but I suppose I don't really! Just wanted to say hi and hope you're all being good girls and if you're not then I hope you're good at it ;-) Will read over the past 20 pages or so to catch up and see who your new teamie are.

Love

SaC

Aww BB - cheer up hun - sorry to hear you're not well.

Thanx for the personal get well, it means a lot, specially after my big long whinging post :giggle:

DONE!

Knackered, but will post properly tomorrow. Just checking in.

Cheer up lil, you ARE the team you twossock. I'll deal with you in the morning! :D
Not too sure about me being THE team :giggle: it sure has been quiet round here recently, this happens from time to time though so no surprise there, I was suffering from cabin fever yesterday, just needed contact with the outside world. I went out today and made contact with real people :eek: and they responded too :giggle:

That's cos I've been on tour!

BUT NOW I@M BACK!!!!

MUHAHAHA

Anyway, back on the diet good and proper for me tomorrow. The upstairs scales are frightening me, And I really really want to be 14 stone for Christmas, then I'll be the same weight as I was for 6th form, meaning that the new year really will be new!

I'm also having a bit of a bridesmaid dress thing, I really can't stay fat just so she can sort the dresses out now, and I can't make her see that I will actually loose any weight. She just sees me as the fat one :(

DD, stick around ~ the scores just don't matter, your my friend, and I want you to stay. :D

In other news I'm getting collar bones really and truly. you can nearly see them all the time now!

I have weigh in on Wed, so full steam ahead to see what we can do.

Lil - huggles
XXX

Right then folks!

Now I'm back let's get down to basics!
The next big thing is Christmas, (YAY!) and so I thought let's start the festivities early by playing Secret Santa!

So if you want to join in come and sign up!http://www.elfster.com/shadaca.elf

Here's the sign up link:

http://www.elfster.com/apps/exchange/Join.aspx?euid=5AAA8081-BA39-456B-9F21-ED7381C7A099

The sign up deadline is 08 December (A week monday)

Virtual Mulled Wine and Mince Pies all round!!!

:4616::109::47::xmastree:

And tomorrow I'll start with an advent calendar!

(I love Christmas! ~ just in case you were in any doubt!)

Right then folks!

Now I'm back let's get down to basics!
The next big thing is Christmas, (YAY!) and so I thought let's start the festivities early by playing Secret Santa!

So if you want to join in come and sign up!

Here's the sign up link:

Elfster

The sign up deadline is 08 December (A week monday)

Virtual Mulled Wine and Mince Pies all round!!!

:4616::109::47::xmastree:

And tomorrow I'll start with an advent calendar!

(I love Christmas! ~ just in case you were in any doubt!)

:smiley1842::smiley1842:Wooo Hooo Missus, great idea, jaysus I'd never have thought of that, i'm off to join, god only knows hows it gonna work, but sure if I'm not in I'll never know.....

Sleekandclean, Saraian, Chalack as ex members you gotta come join us plurrreeeasssseeee and Doubledumplings I ain't accepted your resignation :giggle: you've got to stay with us and join this too :26:

Last edited:
I was just going to add that ~ All folks who have been part of the team are very welcome!

Christmas is all about sharing after all!

hi everyone i would just like to say thanks and if u dont mind be not dieting much then ill love to stay in the team

hope everyone ok and doing great xx

YAY!!!!!

We knew you would see sense! We don't care if you diet or not, we want you!!!

Are you going to play secret santa?!

:23:

We are doing a team secret santa, there is a link above where you can sign up ~ and then we all share the christmas fun!

Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on.

YAY! I can imagine that it will be tough for you, and now we have removed the 'negative influence' (as he shall henceforth be known) then you and your family can have a wonderful time!

Well all be here for you, you know that.

:gen126:

In other news I've moved my wiegh in to tonight, otherwise I'd just be messing around until wednesday. Bless my cdc ~ she is so good to me.

I'm sure you lot will be the first to know.

I know I've lost some, but not really enough for a months worth of dieting, still - onwards and upwards.

For some stupid reason my logic has gone wonky. I can't stop eating beacuse I have to go and be weighed.

I don't understand and I can't seem to stop! :break_diet:Is not good.

Back