Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

I have had a really awful couple of weeks and I sadly need to report another 3lb gain!!!! :cry:
I will totally understand if you don't want me to stay in your team!!
I feel sooooo angry with myself for not being able to stick to this bloody plan.

Hey Missus, don't be ridiculous (sp?) your part of this team, and another way of looking at it, is you've still lost a bit in the last few weeks, not gained :p
Lins - huggs - don't be silly.

Lil, I lost one and a half lbs, to tired to do the maths, so I'll post properly and do my ticker tomorrow.

3 shows in a row is the most riduculous thing in the world. I'm knackered.

XXX

Wooo, Hooooo unless someone else comes in with a brill loss, I'm gonna win weekly star with only 2lb loss ;) :bliss: :bliss: :giggle:

I did it!!!

I did it yay!!
Got through a whole day 100% ss even with the challenge of a trip to ASDA, finishing my xmas shopping and several trips past my tree chocs!!
whoo hoo - I feel great!

Just need to turn one day into 2 now. :D

Congratulations girl!

Please can you send me some Mojo?! I desperately need some today.

hi sorry not been around not been so gret this weekend feeling really sick and tried.

how is everyone ??? all ready for xmas ??

BB yes u should give urself the weekly star if u lost the most and woohoo to u

secret santa howdo we know who we got just going out tomorrow and would like to get it in please help lol

sorry its a quick one but not been up too much just sleping and being sick feeking great today so going out well i feel up too it talk soon xxx

Week 17 Winner - BBlilsis
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 17)

BBlilsis- 185 to 183 = -2= -1.08%
W6,17

Doubledumpling- 284 to 284 = 0 = -0%
W9,10
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
W10 (Post Op Leave)

Randomgurl- 200.25 to 200.25 = 0 = -0%
W16

Shadaca- 206 to 204.5 = 1.5 = -0.73%
W2,3,5,12

Surfhunny- 169to 169 = 0 = -0%
W1,7,8,11,14
W11 (Holiday Leave)

Yasmine-Samara- 371 to 374 = +3 = +0.81%
W15

Team total so far - 1415.25 to 1414.75 = -0.5 = - 0.04%

Its a hard time of the year teamies, so if we can manage to maintain or lose minimally, then I'll be a happy happy woman heading into the New Year, Stay Strong, Have Good Times 2009 is just around the corner

(
individual team winner,
individual challenge winner)

I have a question!!

I am 5' 11" so I get 4 portions. Do I have to have all 4 or could I manage on 3?
Reason I am asking really is partly the cost and also to try and speed up my weight loss. I have messed about with this bloody plan over the last 2 weeks and I wanted to try and be close to a 6 stone weight loss in time for my hols to florida on 19th March. Do you think it is possible??

I am 5' 11" so I get 4 portions. Do I have to have all 4 or could I manage on 3?
Reason I am asking really is partly the cost and also to try and speed up my weight loss. I have messed about with this bloody plan over the last 2 weeks and I wanted to try and be close to a 6 stone weight loss in time for my hols to florida on 19th March. Do you think it is possible??

Hi Lins, I'm not a CDC but I'm sure there's a reason they say to have four packs if your over a certain height, you probably need all the nutriton, I'm only 5'6' but I use four packs when I'm doing SS, I couldn't cope without the four of them. I have one bar and three shakes per day.

Maybe post your question out on the CD Forum and a CDC will come along with an answer for ya :p

down 7lb after only 3 days!!!! whoo hoo

Hi guys,

I got weighed this morning and after only 3 full days on CD ss 100% I have lost 7lb and I am thrilled. I started day 4 today and I will check for ketones in the morning so I will have done 4 full days by then. I was hoping to to under 26 in time for my WI but I don't think I will be able to pull a 5lb loss out the bag by tomorrow afternoon. Will get it by the weekend I hope.
I even went swimming at 10pm last night and did 40 lengths. I know I will do it this time!!!!

How is everyone getting on - it is really hard trying to diet at this time of year!

Hi,

Just wanted to ask what I am supposed to do over the secret santa thing. I'm a bit choka with exams at uni at the moment so please forgive my ignorance at having not read the instructions properly. If anyone can let me know asap that would be great ta!

Lins
xxx

Hey everyone!
I'm still having arguements with my net (and its even a different net - hehe)... and I've had to kinda switch to my own version of CD/low carb because I havent got enough packs to last over x-mas!
(Though being at home, i'm hopping on and off the scales at least 8 times a day... and they are going down!)

ys... nutritionally the last thing you want to do is to go into 'starvation mode'... well done on the 7lbs hun!!!

hey girls, :xmassign:

Lins, big congrats on the 7lbs loss, your doing fantastic. I'm soz I haven't a clue how the secret santa works either, I've been sent my name but how to get the pressie to them without an address is the problem, hopefully Shadaca will be here soon

RG, great to hear from ya, good luck with your own version of the diet, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly :p

Right then folks ~ those of you doing the secret santa should have had an email with your draw now, so the instructions are simple...

Find something wonderful and random and fabulous or just plain funny, wrap it up, stick it in a jiffy bag and send it to whoever your lucky santee (it is a word!) is.

Please can you all check that you have entered an address into your profile, otherwise Santa won't know which chimney to drop goodies down!

(Edit ~ that's not aimed at anyone specific ~ just I've already had several pms about addresses! no guessing now!)

Nobody will be able to see your address who isn't one of our team, or involved, and I promise I will delete them all after Christmas.

Hope that clears up a few worries for you lot. Let me know if you have any questions. As Santa's top elf I'll try and answer any questions or help whenever I can.

Happy SANTA!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

:Christmas02r::dancing_snowman:

Last edited:
I have added my address and i am just waiting for my person to put there's on now.
I feel sooo cold today - must be a sign of ketosis I guess. Will test my wee in the morning. I feel really proud of myself right now. I am going to go swimming again later but will up my lengths to 50 if I can. Feeling a bit tired today 'cos I have been stuck in revising and not moving around I suppose. The swim will do me good I'm sure. Really looking forward to seeing what the scales say tomorrow 'cos I will have totally deserved every ounce of the loss. I hope you are keeping that star warm for me.......lol !!

Last edited:
Good morning all,

I am up at the crack of dawn 'cos I have got an exam today and I didn't do a bibliography to take in with me.....oops! Just couldn't look at the computer screen a minute longer so went to bed about 11pm. Been up since 4.30am :eek:

On a much happier note I have lost another 2lb so in just 4 days being 100% i have lost 9lb :D
I have my official WI this afternoon and after my last couple of weeks I am soooooo lokking forward to getting weighed at long last.
A big thanks to all of you who have helped me get back on track - I couldn't have done it without ya!!!!!
Gotta go and swat up for my exam
Catch ya later ;)

xxx

Good morning all,

I am up at the crack of dawn 'cos I have got an exam today and I didn't do a bibliography to take in with me.....oops! Just couldn't look at the computer screen a minute longer so went to bed about 11pm. Been up since 4.30am :eek:

On a much happier note I have lost another 2lb so in just 4 days being 100% i have lost 9lb :D
I have my official WI this afternoon and after my last couple of weeks I am soooooo lokking forward to getting weighed at long last.
A big thanks to all of you who have helped me get back on track - I couldn't have done it without ya!!!!!
Gotta go and swat up for my exam
Catch ya later ;)

xxx

Wowser Lins, you sure were up early, janey i don't think I'd gone to sleep by 4.30 (my bodyclock is out of sync with being off work so long) I've got my fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: that your exam went well, with all that prep work, I'm sure you'll fly through it :cross:

:wee:Plus your 9lbs loss is absolutely fantastic :wee:i'm polishing the star ready for handover even as I type this :winner:

wow!!

Good morning all,

Sorry I didn't get chance to post yesterday and thanks for the good luck message. My exam is all done and I am hoping I will have passed but it was an essay type question and you can never tell. Not going to get the results 'til early Feb tho.

I went and did a gig at my mum's work last night and I really enjoyed it. My mum is the manager of a residential home and I went and did their Christmas party for the residents and their families. It was a good night.

On an even better note I was pleasantly surprised when I went to my official WI 'cos I had actually lost 11lb :D and that was only 5 days ss 100%

Good morning all,

Sorry I didn't get chance to post yesterday and thanks for the good luck message. My exam is all done and I am hoping I will have passed but it was an essay type question and you can never tell. Not going to get the results 'til early Feb tho.

I went and did a gig at my mum's work last night and I really enjoyed it. My mum is the manager of a residential home and I went and did their Christmas party for the residents and their families. It was a good night.

On an even better note I was pleasantly surprised when I went to my official WI 'cos I had actually lost 11lb :D and that was only 5 days ss 100%

Wow Lins, great to see you sooo upbeat, you can forget all about exams and enjoy your Christmas, and :wee:UBER WELL DONE on your fantastic weightloss, 11lbs in one week has gotta be top of the overall leader board :wee:

THAT'S AMAZING!

Sorry folks I've been rubbish not posting, It's just madness here. I sts this week, makes me sad, but still... I've been rubbish at dieting too. I think if I can maintain over the next week back on the plan on Saturday when I start work again, and life will be all good.

How's you lot?

Back