Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Well I've hidden the chocolate!

And managed to talk the scary nasty lady at the shop into re-ordering the dress in the right colour, it will get here in may, and she will do the alterations for free. And it only cost me 2 days stress and £100.

Also a producer, and once boss and good friend has been sentenced to 9 months in jail today. Not sure how I feel about that, He had it coming - no mistake - but he is very young, and probably won't cope. He screwed me over big time but I don't know.

Strange day.

Surfhunny you can do it!! (am I being a tad annoying, keeny, newbie to this (CD)!!! lol)

I'm starting to panic a little as I haven't got the dresses sorted yet ahhh but meeting with someone who could possibly make the bridesmaid dresses on Saturday - ah well it will all come together

Lilly I'm glad you're getting back on your feet after your nasty illness - whereabouts in ireland are you - I know Ireland very well - I lived in Dublin for 3 years (have been back 6 years) and all my family are Irish - and don't worry I've no intention of going down that road (I know not to buy crisps for other people in the future)

Shadaca - Step away from the chocolate!! (see first brackets above!!) I'm so pleased you managed to sort out your Bride's dress - she is very lucky to have you - I wish mine were a bit more helpful! and sorry to hear about your friend

xxx

Lisa - if you need someone for dress making and adjustments then my best friend does it for a living - he's wardrobe at Sadlers Wells so knows his stuff!

I've put the chocolate in the dining room so I'm not tempted - it was in the lounge on my sofa, so I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Anyway - it's weigh in day... so...

Last week 207
This week 204
Lost 3lbs

I really want to get back into the 4 or 5 lbs losses. That would be fab.

And I've just updated my ticker - I have lost ten bmi points!

Well the scores are in, for all six of us (one way or the other) and big congratulations goes to our new team member :wee: Lisa Lashes with a fantastic loss of 11lbs :wee:

As a team we're slowly ramping back into top gear for knocking some serious weight off this year, I'm forecasting excellent losses for every single one of us next week....

Watch out other teams, GR8 M8s are coming through :giggle:

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 2)

BBlilsis - 182.5 to 182.5 = -0 = -0%
Gemma - ??? to ??? = -0 = -0% (submitting 1st lost next week)
Headdown - ??? to ??? = -0 = -0% (submitting 1st lost next week)
Lisa Lashes - 218 to 207 = -11 = 5.05%
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W2

Shadaca - 207 to 204 = -3 = -1.45%
Surfhunny - 176 to 177 = +1 = =0.57%
W1

Team total so far - 783.5 to 770.5 = -13 = - 1.66%

(
individual team winner,
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
individual challenge winner)

This week I'm hoping to blast 200lbs.
4 lbs should be possible - got a company do on Sunday - so It's going to be interesting, however I've downloaded the menu and I can get them to chicken me.

It's a tapas place, so lots of yummy yummy food just for nibbling!

So tempting - but I'll be good.

This week I'm hoping to blast 200lbs.
4 lbs should be possible - got a company do on Sunday - so It's going to be interesting, however I've downloaded the menu and I can get them to chicken me.

It's a tapas place, so lots of yummy yummy food just for nibbling!

So tempting - but I'll be good.

Woooo Hooooo I'm right behind, ya pushing ya down past that 200mark, I've got my own score I'd love to smash, firstly to get down past 182 and I'd absolutely love to smash into the 170's. I tested this afternoon and I'm in the pink, so I'm doing a SS day today and the next and the next etc etc until I can't do it no more ;)

How are we doing my wonderful team?

I keep buying shoes online. I need a hobby.

When's a car not a car?

When it turns into a driveway!

Happy Sunday folks! I'm off to straighten my hair before my company do. Still don't know what to wear. Sigh. Catchya latas

XXX

How are we doing my wonderful team?

I keep buying shoes online. I need a hobby.

What shoes are you buying?? any pics available...me thinks its a good hobby :p

When's a car not a car?

When it turns into a driveway!

Happy Sunday folks! I'm off to straighten my hair before my company do. Still don't know what to wear. Sigh. Catchya latas

XXX

What time is your company do ? do ya have options for what you want to wear ??

Enjoy yourself whatever you choose :p

Hi hope everyone has had a great weekend. I've mostly spent it up to my armpits in DIY. But at least it's all done now. Went to Ikea with my Mum this afternoon and spent a small fortune on things I have absolutely no use for, but hey...

So hopefully tomorrows weigh in will take me to within touching distance of the 11's. It would be great if I could do it next week, but my weight losses have slowed right down. This last stone and a bit is proving difficult to shift.

On a positive note my Mum is contacting her local CDC tomorrow, so the rest of my family are going to be doing one version or another of CD fir the next few months, so I won't beable to give in to temptation when I go to their house.

Hey folks - happy Monday!

I wore black trousers and a purple top in the end - all good. Lot's of attention, even better - and a man that sells roses in leicester square gave me one beacause he thought I was beautiful!

I have put on about 40000000000000 lbs though - but still in ketosis - so going to see if I can actually manage to be angelic for a week!

SH - Go you -powertools akimbo! I don;t thinkI'd be able to go to Ikea and resist the meatballs.

I'm finding it easier now my brother is doing cd too - so hopefully having your family on it will make it easy for you to loose your last few. I'm sooo in awe of you, you have done sooo well.

just to let you all know i have failed at my restart. i am getting no-where with retrying all the time and failing so i am doing weight watchers. i know it is slower but can't do cambridge. i joined the gym last tuesday and have been every day so gonna keep going with this.

sorry if i have waisted your time on thi sthread.

thanks again x x x

and good luck to you all...

just to let you all know i have failed at my restart. i am getting no-where with retrying all the time and failing so i am doing weight watchers. i know it is slower but can't do cambridge. i joined the gym last tuesday and have been every day so gonna keep going with this.

sorry if i have waisted your time on thi sthread.

thanks again x x x

and good luck to you all...

Hey Headdown, thanks for letting us know, good luck with WW and the gym, feel free to pop in here anytime :p

Shoes - love shoooooes!!

Ah well finally the enthusiasm is waning! I'm feeling really crappy - although still going well on CD (2nd weigh in tonight will update you) but nearly ended up in hospital yesterday with an abcess so am on strong antibiotics and painkillers and off work for a while but they do seem to be working

will post my new weight tonight

x

Headdown - thanks for telling us, good luck with WW, hope you do very well and rock the joint!

I'll go and find the pics of the shoooooes!

First of all these - Heels for dancing in.

PAAAAAOPCCKHBDFE.jpg

P1010450.jpg

for when I'm really crippled and can't walk in the heels anymore. Working on getting them worn in so it isn;t a shock!

Ooooh I love both pairs of shoes, they're sooo prutty :p

I've been wearing the heels all day - even in the bath to stretch them a bit. I think they will be fabulous for dancing in!

The flat ones are a bit crunchy still, but working on it!

I love love love those flat shoes where are they from???

Well girlys I have messed up my re-start so am back on day 1 again am still getting weighed tomorrow so am hopeing for some loss but the mail one won't be till next week.

How was the weekend for everyone, mine was pretty dull oh how I long for the single life sometimes. lol

Back