Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

I'm still amazed!

I've ordered asize 16 bridesmaid dress - and I'm desperate to fit in it. Must try and hope that some of your skill rubs off on me!

Thin by association!

Hi all- just checking in for the day- how is everyone getting on?
I've had a busy day, just got in and about to have my 2nd porridge of the day. Yum.

Hi folks!

Well, we have new upstairs scales, and on carpet (the bathroom is carpetted) They weigh me about a stone less! (hurrah)

So they are going to live in the kitchen on a proper floor - which means we still have the evil upstairs scales, and the downstairs scales and the new downstairs scales.

Hurrah!

Hi all, I read that you would like a new member and wondered if you'd like me? :8855:
I'd love to join a team, I'm returning to CD and seeing my new CDC (we moved house since I last did CD) next thursday, have not done CD for about 2 and a half years now.

Have lots to lose.. :rolleyes:

Hi Jane - I think we've got a full compliment of team members again now - but if we loose one again I'll send you a message!

Good luck :eek:)

(Love the name by the way - I'm often known as the purple hug monster!)

Gemma - how you doing girl? not heard from you for a bit?

Lil - hope england is treating you well

SH - have a lovely weekend! enjoy it!

Helen - I'm so stealin your mojo!

LL - I'm still wearing in those shoes - flats they may be, but the leather is SO stiff!

So what are you guys all up to with your weekends? I'm either going to the cinema or theatre tonight - don't know which yet, depends who wants to take me!

Tomorrow I'm messing around with theatre kids and having a drink with my mentor - I won his prize when I was a mini stage manager, and he took me under his wing. Wonderful man with HUGE talent. Love him!

Haha Shadaca! I didn't even know I had a mojo.
Just bought an exercise DVD. That woman from Strictly Come Dancing's dvd called dance off the inches or something like that. Thought it would be something I could do with Hollie (my daughter-3yrs old).
Hope you all have a good weekend!
Helen x

See ~ that's the joy of Mojo! I'm thinking of doing the Steps one - I used to know some of the dances (I know - someone call the music police!) However I'd need to wait until everyone was out...

I'm getting saggy bingo wings - What can I do to anti saggy them? It isn't pretty!

Thanks I'll keep an ear out then.

Maybe those I must improve my bust exercises...lol...or swimming would def help.

Shadaca, I have the perfect bingo-wing-fixer, sit on the side of the bath with you hand either side of your bum legs bent, then shuffle you bum forwards until it's off the bathside. Now bend your arms taking most of your body weight on your hands (a little bit on your feet) Dip down then straighten your arms to push up (tricep dips they're called). Have been doing 10 everytime I go in the bathroom. Also I'm finding that drumming is helping the wings, but it's a bit of an extreme measure, going out and buying a drum kit lol.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend, I'm off to York tomorrow with my mum, I'm poverty stricken but I'm hoping she'll take pity on me and buy me something....

Thanks hun, I shall try that and hope it doesn't break the bath!

I used to have such strong arms when I was a muso, since I stopped playing they went saggy, and I guess the fat was padding them out nicely!

Have a lovely time in York, yay for mothers! I'm sure she'll buy you something wonderfully shiny!

I know about the poor thing - just paid tax bill (horrendous) and still no job!

Luckily I've got a backlog of packs from touring - porridge mainly when I couldn't find a microwave, so I'm going to get stuck into them this week and just order bars.

Hurrah!

I'm loving the new scales - when I stand on them in the thickest carpet I can find I'm nearly 2 stone lighter! Huzzah!

Confession time.
I'm not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow night, I've had a great weekend with my mum, but I've been a little less than good. Ooooops, oh well, damage is done now, I don't regret it but I'll have to work hard at it this week.

HI ladies,
I have woken up with a stinking cold...Hollie has it so I knew itwas heading my way. To make it worse I have promised to look after my friend's 3yr old today, so I will have 2 of them running round! Arggghh!

That really sucks! Hope you feel better soon hun!

SH / LL hope you both have fabulous weigh ins tonight!

I've spent the day with my best friend in primark buying random things and then going to the cinema.

SO chuffed I can buy stuff that fits in primark!

Well the girls were really well behaved. I've just taken some paracetamol, and Jamie, my other half has just come home with flu capsules in hand....the dreaded man flu has arrived! Arggghh!
Mum and dad have just arrived also, from Wales, as they are up looking after Hollie this week. So at least all my cleaning will be done! Yay!
Hope you're all doing really well!
Helen xx

Hi girls,

Sorry I have been Awol its hard for me to get on the internet if I am not at work. I fear I am going to have to drop out of the team challenge for the time being. I am on day 6 but am not getting told my weigh in results for a couple of weeks, its a not getting hung up on numbers thing me and my CDC are trying, if there is still a place free in a couple of weeks I will be back with bells on.

Sorry girls but good luck to you all.

xxxx

Hi all, well my little slip up hasn't been too horrendous after all, I still lost 1and half lbs this week. Phew!!!!!

I can't remember whether we agreed to just keep going with the team as is, and not enter the competition anymore - just support each other. I know I missed a few days a while back so correct me if I'm wrong on that. All this to-ing and fro-ing is making me dizzy - I can't keep up anymore.

Hope everyone's having a good week so far. xxx

Back