Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Hi girls, ive had a funny second day. i confess I cooked a omlette - pure protein but i would have caved if i hadnt of - i was genuinly starving but it wasnt carby or choc. So no guilt but will have to make sure i have some chicken cooked as I am sole source plus.

Hows your days been ladies?

Hiya, I have had a good day...
We got up early as needed to take car to garage for service, then went to play-gym with Hollie (my 3 yr old), and didn't actually have breakfast til 12:30pm! Did have a litre of water though before that.
Then we went shopping in Asda- it's a bit peverse how I wanted to buy all the nice food for my other half!
Got home bout 5pm, and had my lunch! (did a mint choc muffin-nice!) then had a tetra shake at about 8pm.
I am still full up and have drunk about 4 litres of water today. The joys of being on half term!
Hope everyone else has had a good day! xx

hey girlies, I feel really guilty cuz I can hardly bring myself to post on here, i'm having such a stressful time in work at the moment, I used to be soooo chatty on this thread :eek: bear with me whilst I get this horrible time outta of the way, don't worry about Shadaca not seeing the updates, I'll continue doing the scores for now, i guess its just a symptom of my being under extreme stress that I tried to pull out, it doesn't take long, but do ya know what would make it easier for me, if you were all to PM your results to me, that way I wouldn't have to go searching back through the posts :p,,,post the results on here too as normal, its just that I'd be able to collect them in my inbox....

anyhow if anybodies interested in reading the mad ramblings of a Team leader under stress, my diary link is in my signature :eek::eek::eek: i'm morto even at the thought of peeps reading it, but sure isn't that what happens, no point me going all shy now :p

Will do BB. Hope you get through this soon. Bless you! xxx

Bb sounds mad :( sorry to hear your having a hard time though and areant feeling as chirpy - i hope things even out for you and you get some chillax time!!!

Ive had a nice morning, had some mates over and their son playing with my two, hysterical - and will spend all afternoon clearing up now lol!

Ive only had 2 pints of water so far, but drunk tea while the clan were here to be sociable. And had a caramel bar yum yum.

Hi all.
Sarian, I know exactly what you mean bout tidying up all day after friends have been round! I have a 3yr old, and when her friends come to play, it is literally like there's been a whirlwind!
We're off to Wales today, so she can mess up other people's houses! haha! No weigh in for me tomorrow- next week instead.
Bye for now! xx

Aaargh good god, I've missed soooo much while I've been otherwise occupied. Welcome back Sara, glad you managed to get back into our team!!! Woo hoo.

BB sorry to hear about all your stress, hope it sorts itself out. I'd offer to do the scores myself but my maths doesn't extend much beyond 2+2, and hopefully in just over 2 weeks time I should...fingers crossed be at my target weight so I'll have to step down from being a team member.

I've put on 2lbs this week, but it's actually been the kick up the a*se that I've needed. I'm back on SS 100%. I've wasted over £100 by messing about and getting nowhere fast, so I figured at most it'll take me 3 weeks to get to target if I'm as good as I was when I first started. So as of Tuesday I've been on the straight and narrow. I've managed 2 whole days without cheating and I'm back in the land of K now, yay. So watch this space girls, I'm almost there!!!

I hope everyone is coping with half term. I was off last week, so I'm back at work away from temptation, phew.

Last week 168lbs
This week 170lbs
+2lbs.

Hi guys, I've had a rethink, and sorry I'm resigning from the team completely, I'm dealing with too much stress in my life at the moment, to be able to give the challenge any thought.

I wish you all success in your weightloss journeys and I'll see you around on the site :p

BBliss i am so sorry your leaving and a bit gutted as you were here last time when i joined and its sad too see you go. But i understand completely where your coming from with lots of stress in your life and a commitement to a diet and a team. Big hugs hunni xxxx

Btw girls i have a wi tonight, i confess i have been awful this week but i think that bad timing (starting on half term) hasnt helped. My edlsest is autistic and has been very hard work - think 3 newborns together and your still no where near how stressful it has been. So ihavent been 100% at all and i apologise. I think thoiugh ivew lost around 2lbs which im very pleased with considering and as soon as half term is over i hope things will just fall into place again.

I hope your all well and BBliss i really hope you find a way around leaving - what about a minimins sabatical?

How did you get on Saraian?
Sorry to see you go BB. xx

Hi folks,

Just sped read up and back...

Lil, you aren't going anywhere, yes I'd love to be team leader, but stay.

I'm still manic at work, but come sunday i'm all yours and will be proper team member.

Sorry I haven't been around - must try harder!

OK, I'm back..... :p we'll just put my little runaway moment on the work stresses, Shadaca is gonna take over as TL from Sunday/Monday so until then I'll hold the fort...
Surfy thanks for PM'ing me your scores etc,
Saraian, well done on the 2lbs, but I've no idea what your start number is, can you let me know,
Lisa,,,well done on your 2lbs, neck and neck with Saraians loss, it'll be down to a %photo finish no doubt :p
Catssseyes enjoy your time in Wales
As for me I've gained four pounds this week,,,its been a bad week and i don't want to dwell on it :p
and
Shadaca I know you'll not be posting cuz ya can't get near a scales

GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE STAYING LIL!!!!! :DI'm glad Shad's is taking over as team leader too cos it'll take some of the stress off you hun.

Thank you Shadaca for stepping in, I couldn't do it, so pleased you can. My maths is too shocking for words. You'll have to keep us all in check :family2:

Looks like everyone is having a pretty mixed week. Some of us have done well :giggle:and others (me in particular) are having a pants week:needhug:. Ah well, it's swings and round abouts.

I've just had a particularly sh*t 2 days:hitthefan:. I was nights last night, which I hate, then I didn't get chance to get to bed today:zz:. And then lo and behold I get called into work at 6.30 tonight for an emergency case :hmm:(can't blame the poor guy for bleeding internally - but I've had NO SLEEP - I AM A ZOMBIE). On the plus side, we managed to stop the man's bleeding hooray!!! :character00264:So now that I've caught up on here I'm off to my bed for some much needed sleep.:zz:

Morning ladies!

Big start today as ians home now for the weekend so alot less stress, off to pick the little man up from his nans in a couple of hours as he stayed there last night. So i had some peace of sorts!

Having a lovely quiet morning, me, my porridge and glass of water. The baby is asleep, and no husband home as hes popped out for a haircut. I love these quiet mornings!

Have my second weigh in friday.

Sorry Blondegayle, we have our full quota of 6 members at the moment

wow - Doesn't it feel good to say that!

Anyway ladies, I'm back from the chaos, poorer, colder, fatter - I've had a disasterous week, so I'm going to need you all to kick me in the bum this week.

I've not weighed in this week because I think it will be scary, so going to leave it until the morning and start sensibly full out until the wedding.

Anyway, I'm going to try and be a good team leader, big shoes to fill!

Look after me! I'm just going to have a read up the thread, see what you have all been up to lately.

Morning folks - how's everyone doing this week - I'm having a new start today, and so far so good, just tucking in to a tin of tuna and cucumber for lunch - fennel seeds are going to be my salvation!

:D

Back