Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

hiya Shadaca, good luck on your restart, I'm on day four of a restart meself ;) I'm just having my second choc mint shake of the day, trying to save my protein meal till later.

Good luck as new TL, I'll be behind ya 100% of the way,,,oh i'll email you my little spreadsheet that does all the calculations :p

Thanks hun, for all the luck!

I'll be needing the spreadsheet too! I've had a day of paperwork trying to find a new job - so far so good, although I've just come off the phone to someone who always has a job for me and he is looking too.

freelancing sucks!

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't been around all week - I'm holding onto my job by a thread so am working all hours possible :innocent0001:- sounds like it has been a bit sucky for everyone!

:grouphugg:

Lil so glad you haven't gone and Shads thanks so much for stepping into some very big shoes. Shads good luck on the job front and Lil I really hope things get better for you

Lil I noticed before about asking to PM you results and to look at your diary - It seems that I don't have access to these things I might be doing something wrong

Surfhunny - many many congrats on being so close to your target weight - I can't wait to be there.

I've been going through all my old clothes and am so excited about what fits me again and it's not too unfashionable - I've promised Luke that I will get rid of any clothes that get too big for me - in serious need of wardrobe space!

Catsseyes you're doing really really well and Sar good luck on getting into it again I can't imagine how hard this would be having to look after a family as well

I think my results have been affected by the work stress this week in a positive way.

Last week - 191lbs
This week - 186lbs
loss this week - 5lbs:wow:

Anyway have booked loads of bridal shops for a few weeks time - cutting it fine but I've been told I should be alright as long as I order my dress by the end of March.

I'll try to drop by a bit more this week but bear with me if I get through the next few weeks hopefully it should all start calming down again soon

Hope you all have a good week - anyway on plus it's getting warmer summer and summer clothes here we come!

xx

BB uve got me down as a 3lb lose when its only a 2lb hun
last wk- 336
this wk- 334
total lose- 2lbs

Sorry you seem to have the wrong team,,good luck on your journey :giggle:

Hiya all!
Well done to Lisa! A brilliant loss!
I'm back in work after a wonderful half term spent with family and wedding/holiday planning! Have got so much done now, there's not much left to do! Just ordered wedding favors, and organised Limos, and currently in talks with other half about how to apply for marriage license...!
Madness- still 6 mths to go!
I have measured myself today and am so pleased with the inch loss, it's fab. Will def be needing new bras soon, but will hold out for a while and hope to lose some more.
Weigh in is Thursday for me, so will let you know how it goes. Will be a BUSY day as have parents evening after school...3 hrs of talking to parents about their little cherubs! Haha!
Lisa & Shads, hope the work situation picks up very soon. It's such a scary time for everyone. Fingers crossed for you both. xxxxx

Hmmmph, just got back from this weeks weigh in, I've been saintly all week in a desperate attempt to get rid of these last few lbs and I'm gutted to find I've only lost 3lbs!!!! I've done better than that on weeks where I've cheated. I know 3lbs is still a good loss, but I'm devastated!! I really wanted to be closer. I can't even think of a good explanation for it. I've drank plenty of water and not deviated at all from SS.... Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh, I want to scream with frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

The only thing I can think of is that the hour before my weigh in I was at my friends and I had 4 cups of tea in that hour. I managed to weigh 3lbs more this evening than I did this morning. I know it's possible to put on weight during the day but for me it's only usually 1lb, never 3.My CDC said the tea would probably account for some of it and I should have a bigger loss next week, but I think she was just being nice because I almost burst into tears. I'm so frustrated!!!:cry: I want to be finished now!!!

Last week: 170lbs
This week: 167lbs
Lost= -3lbs

Oh Lisa, the reason you can't PM yet is because you need to have 50 posts under your belt before you can do that.

Sorry for my little rant, I just needed to get it all off my chest - I am gutted, gutted at having to do an extra week:cry:

Morning girls i need some advice from you all - im currently not doing cambridge - was advised by my doctor yesterday as i think im pregnant. 6 days late and no positive tests yet but she wants me off it until i know otherwise.

So do i stay on your team or do i go?

Morning ladies...

Sara - that's great, is this going to be your green bump that you are trying for? Stick around for now and when we get to the end of the story we will decide. Well done girl!

SH - that's still great! I'd love to loose 3lbs this week. I know what you mean about fustrating though, sometimes you think that for that loss I could have had a roast! - You'll be maintaining in no time. (just read back up thread... you don't have to leave when you get to target - stick around and inspire us!)

Catseyes - Wedding plans are SO exciting! Will's aren't going so well at the moment, so I'm glad yours are.

Lisa - huggs darlin, it sucks to not have work (or definate work) I hope things look up for you. That's an amazing loss - well done! What dress are you getting?

Lil - Please can you send me the spread sheet of doom? then I can start recording these lovely ladies' weigh ins. How you doing, has your little doggy come out of it's cat box yet? (made me laugh sooo hard!)

And me - Got a mad day of running around today, getting lights back, applying for jobs, not eating pancakes. Weigh in tomorrow just to get me back on the straight and narrow, don't think I've lost anything but will be good to have a clean slate.

I think that we should start a'dear' thread, like they have on other forums.

I am newly on twitter too - so add me - shadaca (and for those of you that haven't feel free to facebook / msn me. [email protected]) - listen to the ramblings of a bonkers dieter.

I mean i would like to stay until i know otherwise - i should have some answers thursday and if i dont then i will let you have your place back becuase its not fair on you. Typical though isnt it i come back to cambridge and i fall pregnant - thats if i am but if this tiredness is anything to go by then i bet my hubbys wages on the fact i am.
From my point of view get the family i want out of the way then start the cambridge journey!

Will keep you updated!

Hiya girls!!!

Good news and bad news - good news is im back on cambridge but bad news im not pregnant but never mind - think were going to stop ttc for a couple of months to get some weight off!

I have 3 days before weigh in so im going to have to ss instead of +.

Oh hun, you'll just have to keep practising!

Bit of a strange way to start the day, and there is no easy way to say it, so I'm going to just come out with it.

Lil has been banned from the forum - we are fighting it, and she will of course be sorely missed.

Basically she got banned a couple of years ago, and rejoined under a new name and got bored of the subterfuge, this weekend she sent a pm coming clean, and instead of respecting her honesty and the fact that she has been nothing but supportive here they banned her instantly.

Anyway, I'm sure this isn't the end of her story.

Today I'm going for my weigh in, it's scary because I know I've been rubbish, but back on track and been 100% since monday, just hope it is enough to make a dent in the damage.

Then I'm off down to Brighton to judge a singing competition, sounds like it could be fun. Going to see some college mates, so I wonder if they will be able to tell the difference!

I won't be back till tomorrow night, so talk amongst yourselves gang!

Huggs and powder all round!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Omg what a day to start in - i cant believe lil has been banned - shes so nice and has been really supportive whenever ive seen her posts. Im totally shocked no one has taken into consoderation on how great her record is now!

:(

Unreal - i hope we see her back soon. If she wont mind me asking - was she banned before for something pretty bad?

But to say the less why not ask the members how they feel and take into consideration how fabulous she is now - wont be the same if lil dont come back.

I can't believe it!!!!

Is there anything we can do as team to help sort this out? Lil has been a great support for all us - and I'm sure with everything else going on with her life at the moment this seems like a petty but really annoying thing to happen.

Here's to starting a campaign of; "GET LIL BACK!!!"

I can't believe it!!!!

Is there anything we can do as team to help sort this out? Lil has been a great support for all us - and I'm sure with everything else going on with her life at the moment this seems like a petty but really annoying thing to happen.

Here's to starting a campaign of; "GET LIL BACK!!!"

Its a good idea. Can anyone make blinkies? 'get lil back!'

Dear members,

We have banned BBlilsis from MiniMins for a very serious breech of site policy. She was involved in an incident as a member under another name, where she showed a complete lack of respect towards members, moderators and administration and was subsequently banned from MiniMins.com.

It has come to our attention that BBlilsis is this member under a new identity and as such we have enforced the ban on that account as well.

The decision to ban anyone is never taken lightly - it was discussed exhaustively at the time, and again this time. We hope that you will respect the decision that has been made.

Best Regards,
Admin

Back