Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

God! What did I miss?!!!!
That sounds pretty final...what a shame!

In other news, I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow...
Also, I have really sore boobs. Lol. Suppose it's almost ToTM but never had this before. Or maybe I just slept on them and squashed them. Who knows. I am not pregnant btw.
Hope you're all doing well...
Saraian- good luck with TTC, whenever you're ready to do so again.
Shads- enjoy the singing competition!
Lisa- Hope you're not spending as much as I have in the last wk for this wedding...it's going to bankrupt me!

Helen xx

Helen,

I can't believe you're so organised!! - We've got the main things done like booked the church, the venue, Luke's a chef so is sorting out all the food so saving thousands that way - friend's are florists photographers, DJs & in Bands - stationary people are visiting us next week but.... just feeling like there's so much left to organise! hardly anything has been paid for yet - and hopefully picking out my dress next week

Arrggg everytime I think about what I've got left to do kinda get a bit panicky! ah well it'll come together when we need it too

anyway best of luck with what's left to organise for you!

xxx

In response to the moderator.

I don't want to get into a further dicussion about this but would just like to say that I don't know what has happened in the past but all I can say is that Lil has been the backbone of this team and has been fantasically supportive to all of us - I know that we will all be very sorry to see Lil go and are all, I expect, quite disappointed that a different result to this could not be met.

In response to the moderator.

I don't want to get into a further dicussion about this but would just like to say that I don't know what has happened in the past but all I can say is that Lil has been the backbone of this team and has been fantasically supportive to all of us - I know that we will all be very sorry to see Lil go and are all, I expect, quite disappointed that a different result to this could not be met.

Yes i can see why your very upset and i was very miffed this morning - but no one is going to change their mind - is lil on facebook?

Lisa - add me on facebook. (that goes for everyone else who hasn't too!).

Ok guys, this is the line we are drawing under the Lil thing, she will be missed, but she isn't coming back, so let's stop talking about it and we will move on with the team. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone on the way, and I'd like to make it clear that I only want what is best for the site and the team.

So - I've just got back from a jolly to Brighton, judging a random singing competition, and they liked me so much I'm back as their celebrity judge for the final. They kept bringing me wine back - so I kept having to drink it, this morning was very messy - three of us in a travellodge room groaning! Seriously, 3 grown women, we are far to old for this and should know better!

Glad to see the wedding plans are all going for gold, you are soooo organised!

I lost 4 and half lbs at my weigh in - I'm amazed, so going to try and keep that up.

Did you all have a good wednesday?!

Darling - I think it is because you haven't quite got to the 50 post mark, when you do the mods will come along and wave their magic wand and you'll be pming and doing all kinds of exciting things.

Facebook - search for sharon calcutt - black and white pic with curly hair :)

Hi all...just been for my 2 wk weigh in as missed last week.
Lost 7lb. Very happy! :)

oooooo well done 7lbs is fabulous!!!

Ive got a wi tomorrow but after only being on (will be 3rd day) wont be all that - but it cant be helped after me having to stop for 2 days. sigh wish it could be better but I will also do a mini one during the week to see how i am doing!

:eek:OH MY GOD!!!!! I leave the team alone for 1 day and look what happens.... I can't believe it. I won't go on about it cos all there is to be said has been said, but Oh my god!!! :missing:

We do need a new member I guess, I'll advertise it on the team board unless you already have Shads. There's only you and me left of the original 6 wow. :rolleyes:

For the first time since I've lost all my weight, I have today totally appreciated it!! Sky TV are making a real life A&E documentary in the hospital where I work, and they're filming us. Scarey stuff, but I'm actually a bit of an extrovert so it's me that gets pushed to the front when they show up. 6 months ago I'd have been mortified at the thought of being filmed, but now I'm actually secretly hoping they don't edit me out - fame at last (or should that be infamy????) But all I can say is THANK GOD FOR CD!!!! I know that probably makes me sound really vain, but I'm finally happy with how I look, and I never thought I'd be able to say that.

Sara, I'm glad you're still able to be part of our team, but it's such a shame you aren't growing a baby.:hug99:

Helen well done on your loss thats fantastic, I'm so jealous!! :winner:

Lisa, if you have a look on the Cambridge forum, there's a few word games threads, that's how I built my posts up to 50 to get full priviledges, you can post on those lots and get your numbers up quite quickly:pcwhack:.

Right I'm off to watch CSI:NY Danny Messer, num num:drool:.

:party0011:Oh and by the way, I'm taking over as cheerleader for the team!!! Come on girls we can do it!!!!:party0011:

Last edited:
Hun I've sent a few feelers out to potential new members, hopefully one of them will join us shortly!

I love you being cheerleader - that's fab!

Get your pompoms out girls!

Edit... Just to say - We know SH off the telly box! You are famous now girlie!

Last edited:
Wow, a real life telly star! Hope it goes well!
I am being filmed in 3 wks...not as exciting though, just for an Ofsted training video. They are coming in to school, recording lessons and then they will use them to show inspectors in training to help them make judgements on the lessons.
Nightmare!
Really pleased with the 7lb...although I shouldn't have weighed myself this morning as it was 8lb then, so felt a bit cheated, but hey still good!
Heading to 13stones as fast as humanly possible!
Got to dress up as Minnie Mouse for my hen do, so need thinner legs for then! Haha!
Hope you're all ok!
Helen x

Wow - With the ears and everything!
I can see you with a BIG bow!

660Minnie%20Mouse.jpg

And with all the excitement (!) I've forgotten to post my proper weigh in...

So -

Last week 192.5
This week 188
Lost 4.5 lbs.

Last edited:
Oooh I'm dressing up as Dorothy from Wizard of Oz in 2 weeks time, for my friends 30th. I was the one who convinced him to have a fancy dress party cos I always wanted to go as Dorothy, I lurve red shoes lol.

Do you have the shoes yet SH?

My best friend has the most amazing pair of dorothy platforms - red glitter and they are stunning! If I didn't have freaky feet I'd borrow them.

Evil feet.

Oh Wow - Fantastic losses all round this week!!! and tv stars and everything!

SH I'm so pleased for you and I'm glad youve got your positivity back you're going to look fab on the tv you have to let me know when it's on - I'm just past the halfway mark and the confidence I have back is amazing although work is horrendous at the mo - I'm walking around (in a gorgeous pencil skirt and high heel boots) with the biggest smile on my face!

Must say I love Dorothy Shoes have done since I first watched the Wizard of Oz (had it on betamax tape and watched it every morning)- my mum has a photo of my first day at school and I refused to wear black shoes because I had my red sparkly Dorothy shoes! -

I have the most beautiful pair of really high red shoes with 3 buckles I have to see if I can send you a piccie

Helen 7lbs!!! you're going to look gorgeous as Minnie Mouse.

Sara - ditto on staying in the team but sorry about the rubbish news of not being pregnant.

Right I'm off to find you all on facebook - I'm Lisa Donnelly on the Bristol network (long brown hair, smily face) and and get my post nos up.

hope you all have a fab weekend

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back