Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

That's brill!!! Well done! We're doing well girls! :)

Ladies!

Here are our results...

Catssseyes 212.5 to 205.5 -7 ~3.29%
Lisa 191 to 186 -5 ~2.62%
Shadaca 192.5 to 188 -4.5 ~2.34%
Surfhunny 170 to 167 -3 ~1.76%
Saraian 231 to 226 -5 ~2.16%

Catsseyes - please wear your star with pride!

And seriously ladies - look at our scores this week, we rock! Well done all of you!

(I know it's not as tidy as Lil's - I'm learning!)

Last edited:
Ladies!

Here are our results...

Catssseyes 212.5 to 205.5 -7 ~3.29%
Lisa 191 to 186 -5 ~2.62%
Shadaca 192.5 to 188 -4.5 ~2.34%
Surfhunny 170 to 167 -3 ~1.76%
Saraian 231 to 226 -5 ~2.16%

Catsseyes - please wear your star with pride!

And seriously ladies - look at our scores this week, we rock! Well done all of you!

(I know it's not as tidy as Lil's - I'm learning!)

Fantastic results there girls!! Well done all of you :)

Thanks Isis, It's been a rough week, but we have bounced back.

What you all doing this weekend my lovely ladies? I'm going to bury myself in piles of cvs and application letters - I really must find a job.

One teaching post has come up I really want, but not sure I'm old enough for it - however will apply anyway and see!

I love this diet, but isn't it just the most boring thing in the world?

Right folks, as much as I love us 5 it's time to make us 6... Going to put a post on the advert thread and get us a new member.

If you folks see anyone who would fit in give them a shout!

Hi Team 8, I've just spent the last hour or so reading through a few of the team threads, there are alot of teams.

Anyhow I started the cambridge diet for the first time yesterday, I have just over 2stone to lose and would love to find some people to do this diet with.

Could you consider me for the empty space on your team please?

Hi Slim in Spirit ~ Great name, I just tried to pm you but couldn't.

You were fast! But yes, come and join the fun, all a little bit crazy round here, but keep posting, keep joining in, and welcome to the gang.

Maybe post a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you.

I'm Sharon, 28, work in theatre - a couple of the ladies are getting hitched, and the rest will be along shortly to make you feel welcome.

How's day 2 going for you? Those 2 stone will be off in no time!

Hi Sharon, I was fast because I was just about to apply for the previous ad for team 24 but they are looking for 3 new members and I just saw your ad and saw you only needed one person to complete your team.

Ok for me, I'm 23, well my birthday was four days ago and I decided that I didn't want to get any closer to 25 and be overweight, so I'd been reading up on diets and decided to give the cambridge diet a go. So far so good, I'm feeling hungry now but i keep drinking peppermint tea and water.

My job is not as exciting as yours sounds, I work as an admin in a large Insurance company over here in Ireland. I will try to read back a few pages and get to know everyone on the team.

Thankyou for allowing me to join your group.

a couple of the ladies are getting hitched,

Sorry - that made it sound like 'at the moment' which I'm sure would come as a shock!

Have a read, and yay for being 6 again!

Gosh I wish i had more time, I went back 5 or so pages over the last week and its like a soap opera, I don't think I can take it all in :D

My dad is coming to collect me now, so I'll have to try to read up more on all you lovely ladies tomorrow.

I promise to stay strong on my diet, nearly got day two over with, feeling cold and tired, but i've got to babysit my newborn niece tonight so I can't just go to bed and sleep until tomorrow.

Hiya slim in spirit - im sarah and im 25, im only a stay at home mum so nothing exciting!

Look forward to chatting to you more and good luck with the newborn niece!!!

Hi and welcome Slim in Spirit!
I'm Helen, 31, have a 3yr old little girl, Hollie, and work 4 days a week as a Primary School teacher, teaching little 4yr olds. We live in Leighton Buzzard.
I am getting married to Jamie, Hollie's dad, on Aug 4th in Orlando, Florida! I have my wedding dress in a size 18, which wouldn't fit me when I started this diet...
NEWS!!!!! I tried it on today....and it's TOO BIG!!!!!!!! Will have to have it taken in...so exciting! Yay!

Anyway, hope you're getting on ok with the diet!
Helen xxxx

Oh my goodness Helen, that is brilliant, well done you!

I want to try this bridesmaid dress on, to see how far off I am, but I don't want to go to the shop - it's FAR to embarrassing! (espesh as they didn't believe me that I could loose weight, I had to sign a disclaimer for the dress).

Go for it Shads! I have been umming and ahhing whether to try mine on for the last 2 wks. Been thinking it won't fit, still be same as it was etc, so was delighted!

I bet you are made up!

Which designer is it? Mine is Alfred Angelo - so the sizes come up strange. I don't think it will be even close yet. :(

Mine is that well known designer, Debut at Debenhams. Lol!
I had to get a lightweight one as is has to travel for 8 hours in a plane! I love it though. A line, no straps, and a gorgeous sparkly beaded band under the bust, with ruching at the back.

Of course - you are going to the sunshine!

You know what I'm going to say next don't you?!

PICTURES, WE WANT PICTURES!

It sounds stunning, you are going to be sooo pretty!

Someone is selling my dress on ebay...
this is the item no: 400034140030
That will have to do for now, until after the big day! Haha!:D

Back