Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Hi girls - sorry i had such a horrible 'low' day yesterday - prob cos i had just come off TOTM and blah blah you know what I mean!
Funnily RSPCA have just phoned so they should be out in a bit to check the house - hopefully should be ok and il have my little baby home soon! god i sound like a new mum lmao!

Got a few things to do this afternoon - got to take eldest to peadiatrician for a check up as hes autistic and il get her to sign my housing form as well for stephen. Need a larger house desperately.

Looked on scales today out of interst - since last wednesday - 9 lbs has gone!

Hi All,

Sara - looking like a fantastic loss is on it's way!

Slim - I went on Add a meal week in my 5th week and have kinda dabbled with it ever since and that seems to suit me fine - You'll still see great losses.

Well my weigh in wasn't as bad as I thought it would be - wasn't great neither but enough to spur me on!

Weight last week ~ 186lbs
Weight this week ~ 185lbs
Total loss this week ~ 1lbs

Better than nothing or a gain!

Hiya girls - yeah im pleased with that - wouldnt of got that loss with ww.

would be chuffed with another 5lb loss.

Also passed the RSPCA inspection so as soon as i get the call im off to get her - shes going to be spoilt.

Got my medical form signed so i can at last apply for a bigger house.

And got a pink ketostix

Hey folks - just checking in - had mad day of interviews, went to try the dress on againa nd they didn't recognise me - only a size away now, so I'll get there.

Got all kinds of boy things going on - so I'll not tell you yet, but want you to bounce with me in advance!

Im in intrigued shadaca! Keep us updated babe

Last post now on my puppy, but we got her and were collecting her Saturday afternoon.Yay.

Nothing much to report at the mo - will see how the day goes - hope your all ok!

I'm bouncing for you Shadaca :D

Well done on your new puppy Saraian :D

Hi all, just thought i'd come and update, its day 6 and i'm coping way better now that i've added a small meal, today i had cod fillet and some brocolli.

But TOTM has come a calling and I'm sitting here bloated and cramped up completely, so maybe there goes my expected first week big loss :cry: going to see my CDC (picked up the lingo already) tomorrow evening after work, so time will tell.

Oooh boy news. Fab!
Can't wait to see photos of the puppy!
I haven't seen much difference in my TOTM weigh ins, so hopefully you'll be the same SIS.

I'm busy looking for a wedding song to walk down the aisle to. I like the instrumental version of Can you feel the love tonight, and also When you wish upon a star. Very Disney and cheesy but that's me!
Jamie wants something by the Prodigy. Hmmm.
Men!

I've got weigh in tomorrow- not convinced it's more that 1lb, although I'm still 100% on plan. Shouldn't weigh in my house I guess. We'll see tomorrow!
Off to bed- shattered after school and 3 hr parents evening after it-
Night night guys. x

Just been to weigh in - lost -3.5lb :D:D:D

Well Done Helen!!!!!! and I would be more inclined to Prodigy myself - Luke & I are going to see them 5th April in Cardiff - CAN'T WAIT!!!

Shads need to hear more about the boy - and good news about your dress you'll be there in no time!

Caz - How did it go with your CDC?

Sara - Puppy's arriving tomorrow can't wait to see the pics

SH - when are you gonna be a tv star?

Well I'm off to have a busy weekend of organising wedding stuff - picking rings etc then Snow Patrol in Cardiff on Sunday! Oh and the weight loss seems to be going a bit better this week fingers crossed for Monday

Hope you all have a lovely weekend xxx

:eek: I lost 3.5lbs this week, I'm very disappointed, because loads of people seem to lose big weights in their first week :eek:

last week 190
lost 3.5
this week 186.5

Right folks...

SIS ~ don't worry hun, you aren't huge so the first week losses you see of 10lbs upwards are usually reserved for us bigger ladies - (I only did 8 in mine - and I was 18 and a half). Also if you cut down on carbs before you started your body will have got rid of it's stores.

LL~ Picking rings shiny shiny shiny!

Sara ~ Puppy time, I bet you are soooo excited! want piccies!

Helen ~ That's a fab weigh in for someone who only thought they had lost 1lb!

SH ~ where ya been girl? How you diddlin?

OK, so before I go off to find the spreadsheet of doom ~ my excuse for not being around all week.

Yes ~ I met a man last Sunday, completely by accident, one of my friends from panto came over to play, and we went out to the pub, where there was one of my friends from my old theatre group there, who I hadn't seen in ages, so we joined him and got chatting. Then both the guys he lives with join us ~ one is OLD friend, known since I was 11, and the other I had been introduced before but didn't click up on my radar. So we got talking, talked lots, then went back to the house the boys live in and talked and talked more. Time for bed, we went home. By the time I had got home he had added me on facebook (3 minute walk) and Monday afternoon he had got my phone number from one of the other lads. He asked me over for tea on wednesday, which was lovely ~ sat and chatted about everything and watched the froggies shagging, saw him again last night, again just chatting and hanging out. Not sure at this stage if it will be romantic ever, but I could easily fall for him.

So... what do I do next!? Answers on a postcard.

Oh, and I lost 2.5lbs.

Hi Shadaca, oooh the boy thing sounds lovely, mmmmm, its a fine line you thread between girlfriend and becoming a good friend, we'll all have to put our thinking caps on for this.

Me thinks a bit of light flirting on your behalf is needed so he gets quiet vibes from you, that your interested, get those eyelashes flashing at him :D sit close, maybe accidentally brush against his hand or something, and smile into his eyes..

Oh i love the flirting stage :D

I do too - there is a bit of hand holding, and touching as we walk past going on ~ just trying to avoid the friend zone, although he could be an amazing friend!

Hiya ladies how are you all doing!!??

Weigh in tonight at 6.30 late but oh crap. Am going to have my last big cup of tea until then and that will do me. Tescos shop as well tonight grrrr.

And the puppy we are getting tomorrow at 2pm, will get batteries for the camera. The name she has is maddie - i like it but am thinking if some others. I have a super busy day tomorrow!

Aww Sliminspirit, you did say you had that totm, so it will come off next week.
Shads, all sounds very exciting! What's he like? Blonde? Dark? We want details!!!
I'm off to Wales tonight, as my dad is 70 today. Going to have a birthday meal tomorrow, but have talked it over with my CDC and I am sticking to turkey, cabbage and broccolli! I am very excited!
I am a bit scared of eating, and I am going to make sure 100% that I don't put any carbs in my mouth at all.
Wish me luck!
Helen x

Aww Sliminspirit, you did say you had that totm, so it will come off next week.
Shads, all sounds very exciting! What's he like? Blonde? Dark? We want details!!!
I'm off to Wales tonight, as my dad is 70 today. Going to have a birthday meal tomorrow, but have talked it over with my CDC and I am sticking to turkey, cabbage and broccolli! I am very excited!
I am a bit scared of eating, and I am going to make sure 100% that I don't put any carbs in my mouth at all.
Wish me luck!
Helen x

Thanks Helen, I've been spurred on to retry full sole source now that I'm in ketosis, maybe TOTM had something to do with my slow losses, but I'm going to be strong this week and see if I get my result next Thursday instead.

Enjoy yourself at your Dads birthday tomorrow, make sure to get some packs into you before you go, that will help strengthen your resolve :vibes:

I'm here girls, been having a big think - and yes it hurt, lol. Seriously though, I've really been struggling to stick to the plan lately and I've decided that it's because I'm actually happy with my weight and how I look right now. Sooooo I've decided to call it quits and move up the plans. I spoke to my CDC and she's been very supportive of my decision. I think that if I don't do this I'm in danger of going of the rails and undoing all my hard work.

So I'm done, I can't believe it!!! I couldn't have done it without you guys - you've kept me sane and rational even at the very beginning when I thought there was no real hope. I can't believe I've done it.

Shadaca go for it with this guy, he sounds great, get your flirt on hun!!!

Sar - good luck with your new doggy, I'm sure you'll all have lots of fun with her!!

Helen - I'm sure you'll be fine with the eating, enjoy!!

Caz - don't worry about the numbers so long as it's coming off, that's all that matters - there could be any number of reasons for it.

Lisa - Enjoy Snow Patrol, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Attachments

• Copy of DSCF0269.JPG
    Copy of DSCF0269.JPG
    368.7 KB · Views: 26
  • salnhelen.jpg
    salnhelen.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 32
  • n587326620_1627940_5283.jpg
    n587326620_1627940_5283.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: