Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Wow Surfhunny! You look amazing! Well done and good luck for the step ups!
I've just had my porridge and am now getting dressed for the big 'meal'. I will have Hollie and Jamie with me, so I never manage to eat much when we go out for a meal anyway as spend most of my time watching Hollie doesn't drop food all over her/is actually eating/getting her back from under the table!!!
Jamie is on hand to whisk away any roast potatoes that find their way on to my plate- so all should be fine.

Good for you Sliminspirit! You will be fine now you're in ketosis. And if you're not, maybe you could have another pack rather than a meal? It might help. Good luck this week and I hope you have a big loss.

Hope everyone else is ok! Any more man news Shads? And hope the puppy likes his new home Sarain!
Will update about the meal later....
Helen xxx

This is a holding post - For some reason posted before I finished, so talk amongst yourselves!

Last edited:
SlimInSpirit 190 to 186.5 - 3.5 (1.84%)
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

Catssseyes 205.5 to 202 -3.5 (1.70%)
LisaLashes 186 to 185 -1 (0.54%)
Shadaca 188 to 185.5 -2.5 (1.33%)
Saraian 226 to 222 - 4 (1.77%)
Surfhunny 167 to 167 0 0.00% (AT TARGET!)

Team totals...
Last week 1162.5lbs
This week 1148lbs
Total loss 14.50lbs

That's a whole stone!

Right then folks - these are the team scores this week ~ Sliminspirit, the star is yours. Well done girl!

Please can we get back into the habit of posting weigh-ins like we used to, It is hard to find random numbers in posts...

So...

Last week 250lbs
This week 120lbs
Loss 1 small rhino.

SH - WOW - You have to be my guru - you look amazing. Do the lumpy bits flatten out? I'm the same shape as I was, just smaller :(

Right then ladies, not really much to update on the man - he is blonde, long hair, goatee. Strong arms!

He just texted me to say he was cleaning out the pond.

Edit... bad maths! Sorry SIS & Sarian, Got your scores wrong, but better now. (Maths is not my forte!)

Last edited:
Awwww - How sweet, look at the little eyes!

I bet you are smitten, how's the settling in going?

(OH MY GOODNESS, WE ARE ON PAGE 100!)

Last edited:
Wow, I'm amazed, I got a star, I thought I had a bad week, so am double pleased :D

Saraian, your puppy looks lovely, I hope you have many happy years with her.

Surfhunny, sorry I never noted, that you've reached your target, your photos look amazing, your an inspiration to me, to just keep going. Hope you will still be on the team whilst you are going up the plans.

Hope everyone else is doing great

Hi all...
Sorry Shads, I forgot to put my weight loss in proper format- will try harder next time. Sorry!
Sara, puppy looks so cute! Hope he's settling in ok.
Hope everyone else is ok!

I did well at the meal yesterday- stuck to water, had 3 slices of turkey breast and cabbage. That was it. It did wonders for my constipation!!!
I passed on pudding and on my dad's gorgeous chocolate birthday cake.
There's always next year!
I did have a sip of champagne at the toast, but literally just a sip, so think I will be ok.
Don't feel hungry so must still be in ketosis. Back to normal again now, just had my porridge.
Fingers crossed it doesn't affect my weight loss this week as want to lose at least 2lb to get to my 3 stone!

Got a long journey back home today, off to see some friends now and then after the others have had pizza for lunch, we'll be on the road- back in time for Dancing on Ice! (my fave!)
Helen xxxx

Goooooooooooooooooooooooddddd Mooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrnnniiiinggg Teammmm EEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIAAAIAIAIGHGHGHHTGHT!

How we all doing this glorius Monday morning?

I had a REALLY bad diet day yesterday I was *Bullied* (Ahem) into eating cake for International Women's day, then in the evening my *arm was twisted* on a bed with two gorgeous men to eat a biscuit. Both were absolutely heavenly, (biscuits & cake ~ I know what you lot are like!)
however it aint so good for the flab.

Today we are going for SS - atleast till weigh in on Wednesday.

How's the weekend been for you guys?

Hi Shadaca, naughty you on a bed with two men AND biscuits, thats just greedy :D

My weekend was good, I'm very pleased to say that I'm going good on full sole source, now that I got over the first few days of feeling like cr*p, I'm hoping for a real good loss this thursday.

Nothing else to report, life is pretty quiet whilst I do this diet, but I don't mind because I want to get this weight off me in time for the summer :D

I have just bought a pair of size 18 Falmer jeans....WAHHOOOOOOO!
I WILL not be in them long. That's for sure.
Hope all is well!
Helen xx

Ladies!

How are you? Are you well? I've magicked funding, and had a lovely evening with man. Life is good.

Diet back on track yesterday, no more biccies!

Sis - wouldn't have had the biccies without the yummy men!

Haha Shads, think a yummy man and a pack of biccys would be my idea of heaven. Obv my yummy man would have to be Jamie.

I am being filmed on Tuesday for my Ofsted thingy. Dreading it though as how do you explain to a class of 4 yr olds that they are not to look at the camera and have to ignore them. Yeah right. They can't ignore an ant , let alone a man with a big boom mike hanging over their heads! Wish me luck!!!

Loads of people in school commented on my weight loss and how I didn't need to lose any more...ARE THEY BLIND???? I have even taken to telling them that I am actually 14 stone something and that yes I do need to lose more.

Have had compliments on my clothes which is hillarious as my trousers today for school were £5 in tesco. I refuse to spend loads as really am not planning on being in them long!

Anyhow- how are you all doing? Any plans for the week? Everyone being good?
Hope so!
Helen x

Oh one more thing....
I'm in to week 9, and am aching all over. My bum, chest bone, legs, arms, back aches. Ouch. Anyone else experienced this? xx

Hi Helen, wow I just did my sums, you've lost 40lbs in 8 weeks, thats 2lbs off 3 stone, I'm in awe :eek::D

I'd bet those aches are shrinking pains,,lol,, the opposite of growing pains:D

ah i'm only joking, because I haven't a clue, I am happily in full ketosis now and only two more days till my weigh in, people are starting to notice I'm losing weight :D so I'm hopeful it will be a good loss.

Where is everybody else, oh oh i'm talking to myself again (did I mention that i go off on tangents :eek::p)

Hiya Caz, yep 2lb off 3 stone, hoping to smash that one on Thurs!
Just been to try on my wedding dress again, with my shoes, tiara, necklace, earrings etc. Mum came to see and says all looks lovely, just needs to be taken in! (yay!)
Caz I bet you get a great loss this week! Good luck! xx

Hey folks

Well this week I stayed the same, my own fault - although the cake was gooooooood!

Last week 185.5
This week 185.5
Loss BIG FAT 0!

Need brainwashing and kicking up the bum...

Go for it ladies!

Hi All,

Sorry it's been a while - I'm loving the positivity on here it's fab!

SH you look great!! I can't wait to be there.:happy096:

Puppy is soo gorgeous!

Men cakes & biccies - Oh My!:sign0151:

Catsseyes - WOW! that's really good going.

SIS yay to K! glad you are finding it a lot easier now and you'll be there in no time.

Snow patrol were alright they sang beautifully and I love their music it's just a bit slow - More Luke's taste than mine - bring on the Prodigy!!!!

Had a great weight loss this week although I don't deserve it:angeldevil:

last week 185lbs
This week 181lbs
total loss - 4lbs!!!!!:happy036:
And I have broken into the 12 stones!!!! (albeit 12st 13lbs!)

must say though I have really fallen off the wagon the past 2 days:banghead: - but straight back on it now - I have 1st and 6lbs left to go so I think once I have lost 6 more lbs I'm going to go up the stages as my resolve is rapidly dissappearing - I'm dying to eat boiled egg on granary toast!:gimi:

and by saying fallen off the wagon I really fell off - I've had more than men (well 1 anyway), cakes & biccies oh My! - throw in a load of pringles and dip as well - anyway went to bed in a foul mood last night and feeling sick and greasy.

All I can say is if any of you who have been doing so well on SS keep going cos you're doing so well and once you've dabbled it's makes it harder!!

anyway have knocked myself well and truy out of ketosis the scales said I had added 5lbs overnight! :copon:- back to feeling a bit crap for a few days and all that for a couple of moments!

enough of kicking myself - bring on the shakes!

:wave_cry:

Back