Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Hi girls, sorry but ive got to drop out of the team as i cant do cambridge foir a month due to financial difficulties just for the month arrgghhh this sucks!!!!

EDIT TO SAY CRISIS OVER SO PLEASE DONT GIVE ME AWAY LOL - hubby changed his mind!!!

Havent been on the mark though this week at all - please forgive me - i think il have saturday as my restart day as its been a hard day and week!

Last edited:
Hi Shadaca, I know your probably disappointed with a maintain, but hey a maintain is better than a gain, if your real good this week maybe you'll have a bonus loss

Hi Lisa-Lashes, turns out myself and yourself are neck and neck on the scales, well done on your 4lbs loss, get back on the wagon asap to keep it off.

Hey Saraian, glad to see your staying with the team.

Well as for me I successfully did full sole source for the complete week and the scales were good to me, I lost 6lbs !!!:D

so thats

Last week 186.5
lost 6lbs
this week 180.5

and I'm thrilled to say I'm also out of the 13's and managed to get to 12stone 12.5lbs :D

T'is not all good news though, because I have been struggling even with being in ketosis, feeling faint and light headed, hardly able to get any energy, so my CDC and myself have decided for me to try going back up the plans a little, to see if I can regulate how I feel and still keep losing, I'm thrilled with 9.5lbs within my first two weeks, I couldn't have imagined it possible :D so watch this space, lets see what a week of SS+ does,,hopefully it will lift my energy levels, also I'm off work now till next Thursday because I decided to take time off to celebrate St. Patricks day, which here in Dublin is not just a day but a whole week of festivities, never fear I won't be drinking alcohol :eek:

Phew Saraian! Glad you're staying!
No more biccies Shads.
Well done Caz, a brilliant loss! I have just had a conversation with my cdc about feeling dizzy and faint. She also suggested I went up the plans but I don't want to just yet. Will see how I go.
Lisa, well done with 4lb off! That's brill, keep at it this week and you'll be at target in no time at all.

Well I've just been to weigh in and lost 3lb.
Last week I was: 202lb
Lost: 3lb
This week: 199lb

Great to be under 200lb!
Helen xx

Thanks Cats....

Brilliant news about your 3lbs, wow wee you've broken two records, your 3stone mark and down out of the 200's as well, I'm sooo happy for you :D

If your feeling faint, be careful, I know its not a good feeling ;)

Ah thanks Caz!
I have always had light-headedness on this diet since the start, but only when I am sat on the floor in school and get up quickly. It passes as quickly as it comes, but on Wed, it lasted a lot longer and for a split second I thought I was going to faint.
What my CDC said was to have an extra pack if it happens again, and to always carry a bar with me so I can take a bite if I need it.
I don't want to do this, as I think it was more to do with the fact that I got up way too quickly to stop a little girl on the other side of the room smack another with a broom. Lol!
I feel fine, so will just take it as it comes. Have a few extra packs in just in case!
Helen xx

OK, where is everyone?! xx

I'm here, I'm here...

Having a bit of a rollercoaster ~ start a new job on monday, and still waiting for script etc so seeing just how prepared I can be without it.

In other news I've bought a size 16 jacket - very exciting, and knee high boots in evans go over my calves.

(So I'm going to get them later to celebrate jobbiness)

Diet getting there - had a bit of an icingy wobble last night, so not going to struggle to get back into K land until monday where I'll have to be rehearsals and won't be able to eat anything.

Then I'm SSing until easter, no matter what!

:D

Ladies are there anymore to weigh in?

Have a lovely weekend my loveeeerrrs!

I'm here too, I pop in most days but I'm better at reading than writing.

Shadaca, congrats on the new job, and even better, a size 16 jacket, thats the size of the bridesmaid dress that you want to fit into, so thats fantastic, I'm sure you'll have that dress in no time at all.

Catssseyes, my lighthead stuff isn't just that, its like through my whole body, no energy, its like i feel that I'm running on completely empty battery and if I don't eat some real food I'm going to collapse.

I've eaten a very small protein meal both thurs and friday evening, I've not lost anything but I've only gained 0.5lbs as well, so i figure thats fantastic seen as I reintroduced some food. Gonna look forward to my weigh in thursday evening to see how I fair out.

Hi all- Well done Shads on the 16 jacket- looking forward to size 16!!
I am sat here wearing a pair of rather sexy silk pyjamas I was given as a present 2 Christmases ago, and never could wear as too small! They are a size 18 and the trousers are loose around the waist. YAY!!!

Caz, my weigh in is on Thursdays too. Hope you have a good loss this week! And I SO want to be in the 13s by Thurs. Will be keeping my fingers crossed and my mouth firmly closed to any food as usual..lol!

Hope all is well and you enjoyed the rugby today if you watched it! Thank God Wales won- they almost didn't! Phew! xxx

OK, so now I know its too late for me to come look on minis' ;) cuz for a second I was like, WTF....Ireland won today at the rugby, but of course we did cuz we were playing Scotland and not Wales :eek:, we'll save beating them till next week ;) now don't all be coming in to kill me, I hardly ever watch sport for but for some reason my mam loves rugby and I was forced to sit watching Ireland playing today.

Hmmmmm....we'll see about that Caz!!! ;)

Right folks, as I've failed to get the coding to work we are going with a pretty picture instead! Congratulations SIS ~ Another star!
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

SH ~ are you still with us? how's it going?
Sara ~ No weigh in for you, you ok babe?

And yes, I sts. It sucks!

2566_56294388291_501403291_1538748_6462123_n.jpg

Last edited:
Right... - well that worked well. Anyone know why bbcodes aren't working?

Don't know what bb codes are, sorry!
Well done SIS, another star! Fab! xx

Ok...I had another feeling faint session this afternoon, so as I was cooking a roast dinner for Jamie & Hollie, I decided to have some.
I had 2 slices of Turkey breast roast, a tiny bit of cauliflower and brocolli. I did have a teeny drop of gravy too.
I have lost my book, but am assuming that this is ok (apart from the gravy) for the 810 meal and will keep me in ketosis.
Hope so!
Have had an extra 3 pints of water, just to try and compensate. Feel great though! Might do this every Sunday, as I make some sort of sunday dinner anyway.
I am off on a Spa Day tomorrow at Bannatynes, and have a massage booked. So will do a bit of swimming too. And will be going in the steam room. Hope that is ok on SS...hmmm.
Hope everyone had a good wkend.
Helen xx

You'll still be fine - that's pretty much the sort of meals I have.

Enjoy your day of pamperness, it sounds absolutely lovely.

:D

I start new show in the morning, still haven't got script. Never been so unprepared.

Ah good luck!!!
Hope you get your script before it starts!!
I'm just off to the spa...yay!

Hi ladies - sorry ive been a pants team member this week - basically i havent been able to jump on the wagon - way too much stress, but on today after a week off - i gained 3lbs btw so need that off this week. Am planning on going for a wi next week as i have loads of cd stuff to keeo me going for a while :)

Hi everyone, wow I won another star, I should be happy but I've come to confess, i've fallen off the diet since Saturday :( as of this morning, I've regained every single one of the 6lbs that I managed to lose last week.

Its a holiday weekend over here, today is Paddy's Day, so the whole country is celebrating and I guess I just fell right into the swing of things, with a devil may care attitude, except now I do care :cry:

My friends think I'm nuts, but I'm restarting today, I don't want to drink today, I'm all partied out.

Anyhow thats my lot, I'm not in the best of form (understatement of the year):eek:

Hi All,

Happy Paddy's Day!! and IRELAND TO WIN THE 6 NATIONS!!!! (I'm watching the match next weekend in Cardiff (not actually at the match though) with Luke's 2 welsh brothers who are rugby players)

don't worry about falling off the wago just jump straight back on again - those lbs will be off again in no time.

I must confess I have been off the wagon for most of last week - but am jumping straight back on again today - I also didn't go for my WI as I am determined not to have a gain - I'm looking to lose the next 6 lbs then start going up the stages for the last stone.

So no results for me this week.

So glad the sun is shining although could really do with not being in the office.

Shads good luck with the new work, Helen soo jealous of your spa day - could really do with a tension busting shoulder massage right now off some hunky masseuse.

anyway enough daydreaming.... time to get on with some work boo hoo

x

Back