Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Ahh spa day was lovely, but wish I'd had it after today's Ofsted filming session!
Hope everyone is ok!
Helen xx

Hi folks, just a quickie...

My house was broken into and my laptop has gone, so I'm not online much, talk amongst yourselves and normal service will be resumed shortly!

Aww Shadaca, I'm sorry to read about your house being broken into...thats horrible :(

I hope your ok? and that the B's get caught soon.

Hi, just came to post to say, I'm not visiting my CDC this week, I can't show my face because I just didn't diet this week, so I have enough products to get me through to next Thursday.

Hope everyone else had a better diet week than me.

Hi Shads, how awful! Hope you're ok.
SIS, onwards and upwards! Good luck for this week.
I lost 2.5lb. Bit gutted as if I wanted to get in to the 13s, but never mind- will do it next week!
Hope everyone else is ok,
Helen xx

Last week: 199lb
Lost: -2.5lb
This week: 196.5 lb

Yeah, come on Team 8!!!
Shads has an excuse, but where are the rest of you!?

Hiya girls, im sorry to let you down but i cant do cambridge at the mo - trouble brewing with money again so am swopping to slimming world now to keep money down - sorry girls :(

Hiya girls, im sorry to let you down but i cant do cambridge at the mo - trouble brewing with money again so am swopping to slimming world now to keep money down - sorry girls :(

Oh no! What a shame! Well I wish you all the luck in the world with Slimming World, and make sure you let us know how you're doing.
xxx:wave_cry:

Wow, I get dizzy keeping up with your on/off cambridge, no stock, loads of stock, good luck with slimming world, at least you won't have to buy special products with that diet :D

My income is up and down at the moment as i run my own business and its gone down the last couplew of weeks and at the end of the day i have my children to feed first before myself - i found your post actually quite offensive sliminspirit.

I dont know how on earth you can write such a rude post without even knowing me.

Oh! I really don't think Caz meant it like that Sarah.
No arguing please.. :(

I wasn't being rude, i'm sorry you took it that way, as Helen has said lets not argue, I came on this site and team to do the cambridge diet and lose the weight, simple as that.

Hey folks ~ Sorry I've not been around.

I have to work every oppurtunity I get on a pc at the moment, which doesnae leave much time for posting.

Sara, I'm SURE Caz didn't mean it that way, We completely understand and all the best hun. Slimming world is a fab way to loose the lbs.

Happy Mother's day folks.

Do we need another new member? Shall I advertise?
This team seems a bit jinxed! Come on girls, we have to stick together and stick to this diet too! I want to be thin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Helen, I'd say Shadaca would thank you if you advertised for her, because shes got limited time at computers these days, its pretty quite round here with only myself and yourself mainly posting. I'm still going strong on the diet and hope to see a good loss this week, fingers and toes crossed, I'm getting loads of water into me.

Does seem like it's just us, Caz! We'll have to keep each other going.
I had a Mother's Day "meal" yesterday (3 slices of chicken, 2 brussel sprouts, 1 stem of broccolli and 1 stem of cauliflower, with a teaspoon of gravy). Was so yummy!
I must have drunk about 9 pints of water yesterday!! Mad.
I am praying that on Thursday I lose a fair bit. My friend joined Cambridge today, so will see if she wants to join Minimins and Team 8!!!
Helen xx

Arrggghhhh! When I went to see my CDC the other week, I asked if it was normal to feel dizzy at times. Basically, I've had a moment of light headedness when getting up off the floor. As a teacher of reception children, I spend quite a bit of time on the floor!
Anyway, she said she would email the health experts at Cambridge Diet. They have got back to me saying I need to go on to the 1000 cals plan asap until I've had my blood pressure taken!!!!!!!!

I went to the docs a few wks ago and they took my BP and said nothing. If it was low, surely they would have said.

SO.....I have just dug out my digital heart rate monitor (I dabbled with reductil before Cambridge and got this to keep check on BP).
I was 114 over 75.
According to the brochure, that is optimum blood pressure, so not low. I really don't want to go on to 1000, I am doing so well on SS, HELP!!!!!!!!
(Am posting this in the general CD boards too.)

Hi Helen, I'm no doctor, but they did say you needed to up the program until you got your BP checked, well you've checked your BP and its fine, what I would recommend is that you just make sure to get up of the floor slow and steady, be aware that the blood has settled from your head :giggle: can ya tell i ain't no doctor.

Always err on the side of caution ;)

Back