Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

So Monday!

I have stinking cold and will be going round to a mates with another stinking cold just after I've had my bath.

Rock and roll.

How are you guys?

Hi all!

I'm having a VERY hungry day today - actually prob not that hungry but having cravings! Nearly that time of the month which probably answers why.

I'm determined to not let it get to me and to stay busy tho.

Gonna have some veg soup in a bit!

No other news here really...

Hiya Shadaca,
Good to see you back! No news really. 4 months til wedding, so time is flying!
Jayne, I had a few days where I was craving. Just keep out of the kitchen and away from temptation.
Good luck, I'm sure you'll get through it. If I can, anyone can!
Helen xxx

Hey Everybody, welcome back Shadaca, soz to hear about your cold, I've no news, trying to stick to this blooming diet takes up most of my energy.

Went for an hours walk today, hope that helps the scales on thursday.

Oooh ladies we are nearly arriving at Thursday! Think me, Caz and Jayne all have Thurs weigh ins. Very exciting!
No news here really. Just doing lots of work for school so that I can have a break in the hols.
Hope everyone is doing ok...
Helen xx

Hi!

As Helen said it's my weigh in day tomorrow, and it's my first full week on cd, so really keen to see what I've lost!

Fingers crossed!

Seem to be really getting into it - shich can't be bad. Even sat in Starbucks today and had a mug of boiled water - how's that for self control? lol

No other news here tho...

I'll post results in the morning:p

Good luck for the morning Jayne! Hope you lose LOTS!
I will be weighing in at 7pm, so will let you know. Then no weigh in the following week as my CDC is away, and I will be in Wales anyway.
Hoping to get in to the 12 stones by mid-April! Then 12 stone something for my hen do at end of May. Then 11 stone something for my wedding, which is only 4 months away now. In fact in 4 months, we'll be in Orlando, and will almost be Mr & Mrs Welford!!!!
Will check in tomorrow to see how everyone's got on...
Night! xxx

Weighed in this morning and here are my results! :)

Last week: 207lb
Loss: -8 lb
Weight now: 199lb

:D

Wheyhey! That's 11lb so far! FANTASTIC!!!! Well done Jayne!! :D:D:D

Last week: 193.5lb
Loss this week: 4.5lb
This week: 189lb

Whey-hey! 4.5lb loss this week! Yay! Really pleased as thought it was all slowing down.
Caz? Any weigh in results from you? xxx

I lost a measly half pound this week, I've got my TOTM so maybe thats why, but i'm not a happy camper, gonna stick with it and hope that next week I'll get a double reward instead :eek:

last week. 180.5
lost 0.5
this week. 180

thanks to whomever repped me for being a regular poster on here, but I don't feel i deserve it cuz I've not been very chatty this week at all

Half a pound off is better than half a pound on!
Stick with it, and you'll see the reward next week I'm sure.
Good luck for the week.
I'm moving up to SS+ on the weekends. Also once or twice during the week. Have been doing SS for 12 wks now, and am waiting for CDC to come back from holidays before I do my 810 wk.
Will see how it goes!
On holidays now- yay! Was lovely to break up from school today. One of the children in my class bought me a toffee crisp easter egg. Do you think it will last til July?! It has a mug with it, so at least I can use that.
It's Jamie's birthday tomorrow, so we're going to see the Boat that Rocked in the evening. And cooking him steak, mushrooms and evil cheesy mash. I will be having half a turkey breast steak and mushrooms. Yum!
Ok....hope you all have a lovely weekend. Hope Hannah is better Jayne ;)
Bye for now! xxx

Morning all, I've decided to try to post a bit more, (not sure if you'll be happy just yet cuz I'm not in the best form this morning)

I was doing sooooo welll, I completed 5 full days of sole source, but on thursday night I got starving, I think I may have been dehydrated but only spotted this at bedtime and then it was too late to start drinking pints of water, I needed to sleep.

Anyhow I managed to withstand the cravings on Thursday night and I was soo happy with myself, BUT I didn't survive yesterday :cry:ended up having a complete pig out, on all the bad foods, went to my cousins to watch the 'Twilight' movie cuz it came out on DVD here yesterday and we all love it soooo much, we got chinese takeout and everything.

So here I am, Saturday morning, trying to get started AGAIN, its depressing me, this on/off attitude that I can't seem to beat, does anybody else suffer from this.

Catssseyes, you mention you've done 12 weeks of SS, did you manage to do it completely without any slips whatsoever ?? and if so, have you any tips for me ??

Hope everybody else is well, it still seems very quiet round here

Hiya Caz,
I don't really know how I have done it for 12 wks solid. But then I have motivation in the form of a wedding dress and not wanting to be a heffer on my wedding day.
The first 3 wks, my other half and daughter lived on ready meals or frozen meals that I'd prepared in advance. That stopped me from being tempted to pinch any scraps.
Also I stayed away from any social function at all. I didn't do this on purpose, there just wasnt any anyway, but in hindsight, that must have helped!
Try to be kind to yourself for the first 3 wks or so. Get prepared. Know that you will feel crap, and you will crave foods, and that it's your choice in the end.
I think personally that if you're in the mood and right frame of mind, nothing will stop you or get in your way.
I don't know whether any of that will help, but good luck with the wk ahead. Hope you get in to ketosis quickly and start shedding those pounds! xx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been absent again, work is just crazy at the moment, but hopefully when the show opens it will calm down and I'll be back to my happy posty self.

Dietwise I have been rubbish, but ssing again, back in the pink today and will hopefully keep going down in the next week.

How are you lovely ladies?

Hiya Shads, all fine with me. How's you?
We really need to do something about this team though. There are only a few of us posting! We need a shake!
xxx

This is true, and thank you so much for holding the fort.

I think we need some new shiny members...

Who do we still have?

Caz, Helen, Jayne, is Lisa still about? I think our sal has gone off to be thin elsewhere!

How many are we allowed?
Lisa posted a few days ago I think and SurfHunny...not sure of her real name sorry!

Hi Girls, Lisa last posted on 26th March, and that was to say she'd been off the diet for past two weeks, I wonder is she still off it, it does seem a long time for no contact ???

Back