Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Hiya Caz!

Forgot to say yesterday that my engagement ring is back and it looks so pretty now it's an N and not a P! haha!
I LOVE it!

Hi Helen, congrats on your engagement ring fitting, its always great when jewellery and watches become too big, its things like that, that keep me going, I love the fact my watch is too loose on my wrist these days

This week's results... looking for one new member as SH is maintaining so well... Anyone know of anyone, or shall I advertise?

2624_62477513291_501403291_1617090_7995333_n.jpg

Which means that you Jayne have won a star! Congratulations!
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

Last edited:
Advertise!

Ok folks... 1 nice new member coming up!

Make sure they are a frequent poster! Haha!

Or atleast don't have their pc nicked whilst they are starting a new job...

Seriously, how style cramping is that...

Anway, aside from everything else I have boy news to update you with and lots of advice to ask... I seem to be romantically incompetent.

Ooh is it the same boy as a few posts back?

WELL DONE JAYNE ON YOUR STAR!!!! xxx

Hi all and thank you for my star!! :D

Sorry not been on but not had comp access since Thurs!

I am soooo pleased that I managed to stick to ss even tho I've been to a birthday party and all day in Bristol today and seeing a show! Don't know where my will power is coming from, but it is - which is great!

Keep your chin up Caz - you've got back on, so keep going and you'll get your reward on Thurs.

Fab news about your ring Hel!! :)

Hey Jayne, how was Mickey? Did Hannah like it?
Well done for staying on track this weekend, brilliant!
I'm just drying my hair before driving down to the green green grass of home....! Looking forward to a SS experience at the cinema! Hahah! xxx

Same boy... who is lovely. had a movie moment with him but wussed out completely. Need a slap.

:eek:)

Ahhhhh same boy- how sweet! It will happen when you least expect it. Just go for it next time! haha! Go for a movie, and go in for the kill!
When are you seeing him next?

I'm in my mum and dad's. On the way home, I went to see an old friend and told her of my wedding dress not fitting. As if by magic, she pulled out 2 Monsoon dresses that she bought for her wedding, but decided against. I have fallen in love with one, but it's a size 14. I'm an E cup and don't think it's going to fit. Will let you know when I try it on! Haha! I wonder if I'm the only bride to be to have a total of 4 dresses so far!!

Mickey mouse was fantastic!! We all really enjoyed.

Looking foward to SS cinema experience to Helen.

I'm having a s***y day today - starving all the time and really tired! Seem to get one day a week when I'm like this :sigh:

Hope everyone else is doing ok!!

Can't believe you now have 4 wedding dresses Hel!! What you like.....?

Hi All,

Shadaca, hope you and boy get the moves on soon ;)

Helen, any chance of some photos of all these dresses ?

Jayne, I had a rubbish day yesterday too, but today is better, hope its the same for you :D

Ah Jayne, I have had a not so good day too. Went to Starbucks and almost drooled over Christina's cookie. So got my Cambridge card out and looked over the weight I've lost to get me back in to focus!

The 2 dresses my friend has given me are from Monsoon- still with tags on. One of them is a 16, and one a 14. I love the 14, but it will NEVER do up around my boobs, and I'm not that impressed with the 16.
My dress that I have bought from Debenhams is lovely, but now it needs to be altered, as I bought a size 18. The back has a lovely waterfall effect and I think if it's taken in, it might look stupid- all waterfall and no back if you know what I mean.
Will have to wait and see what happens I guess. I would like a look round the shops and see what they have for overseas weddings. I can't have a big traditional dress as it will be way too hot and get damaged on plane. So...we will see!

4 dresses!

Seriously woman, that is nuts! :D I've just bought 4 weeks of cd stuff, so expensive, but I'm just not going to get to see my cdc until after our show opens.

The man I saw last night, and will see sometime soon hopefully... probably this weekend!

can't get over 4 (FOUR!) dresses!

Haha! Well I bought 1 off ebay a year ago- didn't like it when it arrived. Then I bought the one from Debenhams which I do like but think it will look silly after alterations.
Then my friend has loaned me 2 Monsoon ones- but the one I like won't fit....so....
Me and Jayne are going dress shopping tomorrow- just looking. Lol.
Will try to get her to take sneaky photos and see if I can post them. xxx

Back