Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Last week: 199lb
Loss this week: -5lb
Weight this week: 194lb

5lb off - I'm very pleased as thought I'd only lost 3 :D

Good luck Caz - hope you've done well!

Yay! Well done Jayne, that's a stone off!!! Congrats! xxx

Hiya ....Is there still a vacancy here ;-)

Hiya ....Is there still a vacancy here ;-)

Oooooh a shiny new member!
Yep there is still a vacancy here...so welcome along- it's yours if you want it!!!
I'm Helen, 31 and a teacher in Bedfordshire, originally from Swansea.
I have a 3yr old girl, and me and her dad are getting married in Florida on Aug 4th.
I've been doing CD since beginning of Jan- and had my first 'blip' yesterday. :break_diet:
Back on track today and feel rubbish for falling off the wagon yesterday. So don't do it!
Others on here are Jayne, new member who just happens to be one of my very best friends! Caz, who is really nice, and Shadaca who is the leader and has done brilliantly on CD so far.

GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME!!!!! :D
I'm sure the rest of the girls will come along and say hi soon. xxx

uummm eeekkk i put a message on 2 threads last night and the other group replied straight away last night .....ummm im really sorry guys xx

Ah bum. Never mind. Good luck with the other team. xx

good luck to all u too xxxxx

Hel, sorry you feel horrible today - you'll be back to normal soon! That's how I felt after the fruit shoot incident - lol.

I've been to beach today and bought my hubby and daughter ice cream even tho I couldn't have any - that's what I call will power! :(

Need to stay that way if I'm going to succeed!

Last edited:
Hi guys, didnt know if there was still a space on this team at all? I am starting CD on Monday and looking for a team to keep me motivated, have 6 stone to loose for my wedding in May 2010 but hoping to loose it by Jan! If you still have a space I would love to join you...x

Yep there is still a vacancy here...so welcome along- it's yours if you want it!!!
I'm Helen, 31 and a teacher in Bedfordshire, originally from Swansea.
I have a 3yr old girl, and me and her dad are getting married in Florida on Aug 4th. So I have been on this for 13 wks so far, in a bid to lose for the wedding! I have lost just about 4stone so far, and need to lose that last stone and half.
Shads is losing for her bridesmaids duties- not sure when that is!
Lisa is also losing for her wedding, although I think she's pretty much at target.
Jayne is a very good friend of mine and is in week 3 I think.
Welcome along, and good luck with the diet! I'm sure everyone else will be along to welcome you soon...
Helen xx

yay, thanks :)

I am Zoe, I am 24 years old and getting married to my high school boyfriend on 15th May 2010 and can't wait, it has been a long time coming!

I am currently a size 18/20 and want t get down to a size 12 for our wedding and also as we want to try for a baby soon after that and do't want to be a fat mum! I am sick of turning down offers to go out etc because of how I feel about myself and if I do agree to go, I end up in tears whilst trying to find something to wear, it has to stop!!

I am not exactly telling my fiance about doing cambridge diet, I am going to do it for a couple of weeks and then tell him as I think he is sick of me talking about what I am going to do and not doing it! I am going to do this for myself for a couple of weeks and then tell him, will feel less pressure then. We live together so I think I am going to be saying I ate at work quite a lot!!

Looking forward to getting to goal with the help of some team mates, day 1 for me will be monday, I will not be getting weighed for 2 weeks as CDC going away but I will post my results on Monday 27th.

Thanks for having me :) x

by the way catseyes, 4 stone in 13 weeks is fab, I hope I can get as good results as that, I have heard CD is life changing and I am hoping it will be for me too, I am in this for the long term as I know a quick fix isnt going to help me! x

Hiya Zoe, welcome to our team, I'm Caz, I'm 23 and from Dublin, Ireland, I've only been on the team about a month of so, but to be honest I've been a bad member this last week or so because I've completely lost the plot on the diet and haven't been to see my CDC this week at all :(

I need to get my head back in the game, (I've no wedding to work towards) wow nearly everyone else on this team is attached to a wedding one way or the other

Hi Caz, thanks for the welcome. Hope you manage to get back on it, I am usualy a bad member of most weight loss groups (slimming World, WW etc) but hoping that by not eating at all, I wont be able to make bad choices and hopefully can re-educate myself or ill be a size 30 by the time im 30 and I cant let that happen! x

Hi all,
I'm sure you'll do brilliantly Zoe, the only advice I have is no matter what, don't cheat. Once you've cheated, it's SO hard to get back on track.
Hiya Caz, I've had one stupid day this week and struggling to eat my porridge now. I seem to have gone off it. Have decided to do 810 after Thurs, and get a load of tetra/bars/shakes and no porridge for a while!
Hope everyone has a choc-free easter!
Helen xxx

Hi catseyes, yeah I have heard that once you cheat you cant get back on it, I am going to give it my all, I have just got 6 black bags of clothes that I dont like, fat clothes etc out of my wardrobe and they are all going to the charity shop so there is no going back now, I have a wardrobe full of really nice size 12 clothes waiting for me! Hope everyone manages to survive easter x

Hiya.. have you got a full team now? ..or can one more squeeze in? :)

Vx

Oooh Enough, I'm not sure- will let you know when Shadaca comes along and tells us. I'm not sure how many you can have! I have a feeling we're full up, so if you find another vacancy, go for it. I will let you know though. Sorry. xx

Thank you catssseyes :)

team 25 have needed one more, and they seem like a very lovely bunch, so I'm going to join them.. I think 6 is the most in any team..

Thank you for the reply

Vicki xx

Back