Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Welcome Mrs 2 Bee

Lots been happening on here in last 24 hours!
I'm Jayne, 31. Live in Swansea with my hubby Matt and daughter Hannah (2).

Been doing cd for 3 weeks and lost 15lb. It's a fab diet as long as you stick to it!

I've had a fab day today with my parents and ate (proper) food for first time - I had some chicken and broccoli and it was absolutely stunning! - mad, 3 weeks ago I wouldn't have just eaten those 2 together let alone thought it was delish!

Happy Easter everyone!!

Hi guys, hope everyone survived Easter, I have started today so here goes! Have a wedding reception to go to on 5th June so hoping to be a couple of stone down by then so I can buy something new after my mass chuck out of most of my wardrobe on Saturday!! I have decided that no longer am I going to buy clothes that I don't really like but that I think will do for the min until I loose weight, I am only 24 and I hate buying clothes that cover up everything and look horrible!! Had choc shake for brekkie and was quite nice :) Enjoy the bank holiday x

Hey hey folks,

And welcome... I'm still manic at work, and have eaten rubbish, so back on track today.

How were your easters?

Morning all! I have managed to get another CDC to swap my porridge over, but she can't see me til tomorrow.
Had another rubbish night's sleep, feeling sick and tummy cramps, also throat and chest thick with gunk that doesn't seem to be amounting to anything. I don't feel like eating anything at all, so probably won't today, as all I have left is porridge and a bar per day. Might force down a bar- but know I can't face porridge ever again.
Yuck!
Anyhow...hope you lot are all ok, and excuse my whinging! One good thing is that I have weighed myself this morning (usually pretty much the same as my cdc) and I am 13st 2.5lb! Yay! Hope that stays like that til Thurs!
I'm waffling now....as usual! Bye xxxx

Hi Girls, sorry to do this, but I've decided that its best that I quit the team, I can't seem to commit anytime to coming and posting, also social events over the past few weeks have meant that I've not been sticking to my diet and this is going to continue for a few more weeks.

I think you girls deserve a better team member,someone who is working just as hard as yourselves, and who can share their motivation with you on their journey.

Knowing me I'll still come looking to see how your all doing, but please feel free to get out there and find a new team member to replace me asap.

Wishing you all the best xx

Awwww Caz!!!! That's a shame. Make sure you do visit us. And good luck with your weight loss. xxxxx

Hi all,

Another fab day today at the beach - the weather is glorious isn't it?

Anyway - I'm away for next 3 days and no internet access - so can't post. Also no weigh in this week - so I'll have nothing to report until a week Thurs.

Sorry to hear you've left Caz.

Good Luck with your first week Mrs2Bee

Hope you get food soon Hel and good luck for Thurs!!

Have fun Jayne! xxx

Morning guys, well I am on day 2 and was starving this morning, had my shake and seem fine for the min now, I know its going to get harder though!! I told my other half that I was doing this in the end and he is actually being really supportive, checking I have drank enough water etc!! (which I prob haven't). I am back to work tomorrow so will be able to drink all the water then, find it more difficult when I am off work and weekends as always out and about. I am off to the gym now as hoping to tone up at the same time as loosin weight, other half coming with me as he might join too! Hope everyone has a good day x

Hiya! Well done for getting through your first day! Great that your other half is being so supportive. Really good news.
I have managed to get to the other cdc and have swapped the horrid porridge for shakes. I've just had my hot choc shake, and it was lovely and so much more filling that I remember.
Have a bar for later, and that's me back on 100%. I feel fab today- so much better than I have for the last few days. I stopped taking my pill last night, and didn't have any stomach cramps/sickness, so it must be to do with that! Will be back to the doc this week and change to something else.
Lucky Jayne is on hols for a few days, so hope she enjoys! Lovely weather for a break by the sea.
Enjoy the gym Mrs2Bee. You're better than me, I've done no exercise at all during my weight loss. Must start swimming asap!
Have managed to drag the other half away from the computer- but he's gone straight to the toilet. MEN! Have got Hollie dressed (a mean feat in itself!) and we are hitting the shops, via the hairdresser as I want to price up a total re-style and colour....not sure it's wise so close to the wedding, but hey! Why not!
God I don't half waffle on here....sorry!
Bye for now xxxx

Yay! Welcome Paula!
I'm Helen, I think we've met on other threads in the last few days.
Everyone on here is friendly, and we're all pretty much doing really well on CD, so hope we can help with your journey too! xxx
Mrs2Bee is also new. Jayne has been on CD for about 4 wks now, I'm in week 14, and Shadaca has been doing this for a while, and has done brilliantly.
Lisa Lashes & Surf Hunny are on here too. They've both done brilliantly, and think they are maintaining now. Think that's right!
Welcome along! xxxx

Thank you :) :)
I'm meeting with my CDC any minute now...she's coming to me, so day 1 will be tomorrow. I'm in it for the long haul with around 13.5 stones to lose. I'm 27 and have 3 children, and live in S. Wales!
Thanks for letting me tag along and well done on all your amazing losses so far!

xx

Hi Paula, good luck with starting tomorrow, I am on day 2 today so hopefully we can help each other!! I am so hngry today, made my other halfs dinner and so wanted to eat some, managed to resist though, just hope I get through the rubbish few days ok! x

Oh well good luck, I'm sure you'll get lots of helpful info from your cdc. I am originally from Swansea (Ynystawe) and Jayne is originally from Llanelli, but lives in Swansea now.
Where are you in S Wales?
x

Ah right. A right load of Welshies on here then! xx

Another new member... welcome welcome!

I used to live in South Wales, seems that we are now taking over the world!

Work is still crazy, but we tech'd the whole show in today, so hopefully by the time we open on thursday it will all be easy and I will have lots more time to play with you guys.

Well..I'm 3/4 of the way through day 1. Had a choc mint shake for breakfast which was gorgeous, then made soup for lunch which i couldnt drink as it was vile. So, im feeling a bit wobbly now as i've not had much today. I've drank 11 glasses of water so far mind, so im sloshing about a bit and peeing for Wales!! Currently drinking very weak black tea with candarel tablets in order to stave off the hunger pangs til later. Hope you're all having a good day :-D xx

Back