Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Well done Paula! A great start!
Sloshing is what it's all about, so you're doing really well.
I don't like the soups either by the way. I have one here, that I've had for ages and just can't build up the courage to eat it! Haha!
I don't want to encourage you to cheat or anything like that, but just wanted to say that I have ALWAYS had a teeeeny weeeeeny amount of semi skimmed milk in my coffee from day 1. I just couldn't have it black and love my coffee so much. I only have 1 or 2 a day though.

Glad you're well Shadaca and that the show is almost ready! Must be very exciting.

I spoke to Jayne last night, she's away for a few days, and is doing really well, so will be back soon to update us!

xxxxxx

I survived the day (well, almost, its not officially over yet)!!
I had the butterscotch shake about 7pm which was very very sweet but managed it ok. RE the black tea.. I don't usually drink tea or coffee but i just needed something warm. I surprised myself by liking it :)
I hope everyone has had a great day today. 1 down, quite a few to go! :)

Ah good. Felt bad then as if I was trying to make you cheat. It's done me no harm at all having milk in my coffee but I know it's a NO-NO!
Glad you've got through your first day ok. I have my weigh in tomorrow. Been a funny week, with illness, 2wk long period, and my first cheats, so fingers crossed I've got away with it and will get a big kick up the bum from my counsellor and get some advice about which plan to get this last stone and half off with.
Good luck for day 2 Paula...you'll do well I'm sure- keep slurping the water! xxx

Hiya, day 3 yesterday and survived so far 100%! I am seriously suffering today, every part of me hurts!! When did it get better for you? Hoping it gets better after 3 - 4 days. I went to the gym last night which probably didn't help matters but my other halves mother needs me to go with her as she is training for a mcmillan trek round Iceland in August and she wont go without me. I only did 12 mins on bike and 5 mins on rower and then swimming, hoping that wont kill me off over the weeks (although I did burn off 120 calories which is like 1 meal!!)

Well done on getting through day 1 Paula, we can do this!! I tried the soup too and agree it is so horrible, I couldn't drink it either.

Hope everyone has a good day today, good luck with you weigh in today catseyes x

Hiya all....
Mrs2Bee (what is your real name?) I will be honest and say that day 5 onwards was better as I was in ketosis etc. I found week 1 easy, week 2 a bit harder as my stomach fought back! Week 3 was even worse but then week 4 was great. From then on it's been a doddle (til now!!!).
Take it a day at a time-every day on this diet is a massive achievement and you are losing fat every day! Good luck with your fat burning today. Talk to your cdc about exercise; she may suggest 4 packs a day as you need those cals to get in to ketosis and not starvation mode.
Paula, hope you have a good day today...
I'm off shopping with a friend, new clothes to buy! whey-hey!
xxx

I'm in a dreadful mood! I need ketosis, now! I think I've posted this about 3 times in various places.. but it makes me feel better to say it lol.

Mrs2Bee - Well done on getting this far, I admire you! Wanna swap places? I'll be on day 3, you can be on day 2?? ;) xx
Cat - I can't wait to buy new clothes, I hope you have a fab day :D xx

Hi Paula, trust me you don't want to swap places, I am so hungry today I could cry lol, I am determind to do this though and have survived my day at work and making other halves dinner, just about to have my 3rd shake and then going to sit and make wedding favours in the hope it takes my mind off it! I can't wait to get past 2 weeks so can have the bars!!

Thanks for the honesty Cat, I am going to take one day at a time because I can't fail this time, did you buy anything nice? My name is Zoe by the way! x

There must be something in the water today. Everyone seems to be hungry. I've just had my 3rd shake, Toffee and Walnut which was lush, however im still not able to produce lump free shakes :(

I bought a blender from tesco, was only their economy one, was about £4, its brilliant, no lumps!! Have to use the CD shaker when I am at work, its ok if you have the energy to shake it for long enough! I know someone who liked the lumps as it was something to chew, cant say I share the same opinion!! x

HI guys - I'm back from Hols - had a fantastic time!!

Been surrounded by cakes and icecream etc but still stuck to cd 100% so I'm well pleased!

Welcome Paula - keep at it - it's well worth it when you get into it...

Hi all....well I bought a t-shirt in River Island in a size 16, and tried on a skirt in a size 18, which was too big for me, which made me SMILE!!! Other bits and pieces including new mascara and some badges for my hen party.
Sorry to hear Zoe and Paula have been struggling with hunger. It's horrible, but soon you will wonder what the fuss was about. I promise!

Went to weigh in and lost 4lb. So I'm happy with that considering the blips I've had this week! Have decided to do 1 more week Sole Source, and then move up the plans to get the last stone off. Wahoo!
1 more week- better make it a good one!!!

Good luck everyone this week.... xxxxx

Looking for some inspiration- I need to dress up as a favourite book character for school next Friday as we're celebrating world book day (better late than never).
I don't know what to go as. Been scouring Ebay, but don't think I'll get away with 'Sexy Red Riding Hood'.
Any ideas?! lol!

My mum is going as bob the builder! Se got some dungarees etc off ebay and is using my grandads old tool belt, she bought the book off ebay too as they have to take the book in that they are from, might be a cheap option!

x

Hmmmm, that's a good idea. Will have a look on ebay again.
I was thinking of Pochahontas, but I am going to dancing on ice live in Birmingham straight from school, and don't fancy getting there with war paint all over my face!
Hahah!
Have a good day today girlies! Off to a party in a farm with Hollie this morning....

Hi all

I'm having a very hungry day today ( but also feel sicky at same time - weird)

Think I'm gonna have to have some chicken. Got Matt searching the freezer for me. Hannah's easter eggs are just looking all too tempting!

Hope everyone else is having a good day!

I need to be kicked up the backside today, had a moment of madness, decided I couldnt do it and ate a dougnut, then regretted it instantly, Im so annoyed at myself, I had managed 3 days and now I have to start again, why do I do this to myself?! Hope everyone else has survived x

Oh no! Doughnuts are not good. Lol.
I'm ok today- just preparing my first mix a mousse, so will see how it goes. Having a choc mint one- have heard they are quite nice, so we'll see!
Enjoy your chicken Jayne! xxx

Just checking in :) Day 3 is almost over and I feel great - so empowered! I can't say the smell of the kids chicken didn't make my tummy grumble a bit, BUT I chose to do this, and being able to say 'NO' has done so much for my psychological wellbeing. I think this is it you know, the one that works, the time that I shine!
Lots of hugs to everyone :hug99: because I'm in a hugging kinda mood :D

Back