Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Well done paula, you are doing great, I cant belive I did something as stupid as easting a doughnut today, people are work kept going on at me and for a stupid split second i thought, I cant do this and had one. Then I instantly felt really bad, I have put it behind me now though, onwards and upwards (or downwards where the scales are concerned!) I have stuck a pic of the top I want to wear to a party in 2 and half months 2 my fridge, I will have that top! x

Yay Paula, glad you are doing so well!
And Zoe, well done for putting the doughnut well and truly behind you and getting back in to focus.
Good luck for tomorrow girls! You'll be in ketosis in no time.
I just had a mix a mousse, and it was nice! Will try it again tomorrow. xx

Well done Zoe :) You can definitely do it!!!

I'm feeling a bit rubbish tonight to be honest. I'm definitely in ketosis, but having hunger pangs like you wouldn't believe. I'm hungrier than i have been since I started. I won't give in....but I do hope they go soon as i feel very sick :(

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Well done Zoe :) You can definitely do it!!!

I'm feeling a bit rubbish tonight to be honest. I'm definitely in ketosis, but having hunger pangs like you wouldn't believe. I'm hungrier than i have been since I started. I won't give in....but I do hope they go soon as i feel very sick :(

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Oh bless you...no pain no erm...loss! :confused:
I remember going to bed and listening to my stomach literally growling in temper!
Day 4 was hard for me, I didn't get in to ketosis til day 5. Keep busy today, get out and about, or have a long bath and nice sleepy day (difficult with kids I know).
My only advice would be to get the kids/hubby to make the dinner today, as you're feeling rubbish and in danger of picking.
Jamie had to make all Hollie's food in the first 3 wks. I got in a pile of ready meals/frozen home mads stuff and he had to just warm it up.
Good luck, you'll get through it and then have a HUGE loss on weigh in day.
:D

I got through it :D My legs aren't aching today and the hunger pangs have gone for now. Thanks xx

Yay well done! :D
One thing I do that may help is to try and hold out in the morning so that I have breakfast at 11ish, and then lunch about 3 and my last shake about 8 so that I'm not all that hungry in the eve. Depends what I'm up to though.
Have a good day! Just off to have brekkie! And a pint of water...;)

Thanks :) I had my breakfast shake at 10am and I'm still not hungry. I've drunk tons of water and a cup of black tea (which I used to hate pre-CD but now love: what a difference 3 days makes).
Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Glad you are feeling better today Paula - you do get hungry days but gets better and better as time goes on...

Hope you are doing well today Zoe - forget about the doughnut and get back on track as soon as you can - you'll be surprised by how easy it becomes once your into it!

I'm having a much better day today - even managed a nice long work oout on wii fit while Hannah had her afternoon nap. I defrosted 2 chicken breasts yest as they were stuck together but don't need one today. Told Matt he has to have chicken for tea or it'll go in the bin! lol.

I agree with Helen - the later you can have your shakes the better. I don't go as late as Helen on brekkie one but never have lunch before 2 or evening one before 7.30-8, otherwise I know I'd want to pick in the eve.

Good luck all - I find the weekends the hardest time normally as nothing to keep your mind off eating - easier when in work!!

Oh bl00dy hell, I've just eaten half Hollie's Easter egg. Why? I don't know. :(

Cat - It's done now hun. Don't beat yourself up about it. Drink lots and lots of water (as im sure you know) and just try and put it behind you. In the grand scheme of things it isnt the end of the world.. look how far you've come!!
Stop now..before a relapse becomes a collapse - and all will be ok XX :hug99:

Yeah I know...don't know what's wrong with me since I had that bout of feeling sick. I had planned a chicken & veg meal tonight, so wasn't going to have it, but have decided to put the egg problem behind me and have the chicken anyway, and just get back on track. Just preparing the water for my mix a mousse pudding, so fingers crossed. Have had a major headache ever since eating the choc though....serves me right!
We're going to Brighton tomorrow with the in-laws, so have just been to buy some chicken and salad so going to have a small chick salad & choc tetra when everyone else is tucking in to the picnic!
Hope you've all had a good day!
xxx

Oh no Helen!! Nearly done it myself tho - think it's as much habit as anything else. Really hard with all the choc around at Easter. Just think how far you've come and don't do anything to jeopardise that!!

Right- just had a really good think and am proposing a team competition. :D:D:D
I have been crappy this week...and last :copon:so am thinking I need a 5 day challenge....

I propose that not a morsel of food that isn't on my plan (ss+ for Sunday, SS for the rest of the week) will pass my lips.
I WILL stick to this for the next 5 days.
Who else is up for it!???? :bliss:

Count me in for either ss or ss+ depending!! Prob only ss+ tomorrow tho as back in work next week so not so much chance to be hungry!

Good good!

Ok day 1 of sticking to it. I will update this post when I get home later:
1 pint of water
1 coffee
1 cappucino shake
chicken salad
1 choc tetra
Will prob have a mix a mousse when I get home...god they are lush!
Hope everyone else has a good day! xxx

Ooooh I'm in!!! Day 5 and I feel unstoppable!!!
Today I will be having -

1 Chocolate shake
lots of water
2 cups of black tea
1 Chocolate Mint shake
1 Chocolate Orange shake

Excellent idea :) I shall come back later and confirm that I did it :D

day 1 of 5:

I've had fruits of forest shake

Chicken and broccoli at lunch which I ate hardly any of as chicken was cold and broccoli warm - don't like warm and cold food together - but then wouldn't normally eat just chicken and broccoli so thought it'd be ok. Had about 2 mouthfuls. lol

Will have a choc tetra in a bit.

Veg Soup and lots of water!!

Go Paula!! You seem to be right into it now - fantastic!!

Helen - I hope your picnic goes ok and your chicken salad is nice...

Well it's 8.20pm and I've stuck to plan all day!

Just had my soup now and will prob have a couple more glasses of water before bed.

Spending the day in hosp tomorrow as Hannah's having a small operation - gonna be a long boring day!!:zz:

Taking with me 2 strawberry tetras and a Toffee Malt bar as not gonna be able to make anything there!

Will drink plenty of water and try to not get tooo bored!!:sigh:

I'll let you know how I got on tomorrow eve...

Back