Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Hi all..
well I'm on my 4th pint of water, chick salad was lovely, 2 choc tetras and just had a (lumpy) mix a mousse.
I have stuck to it today, and have just jumped on the scales and shock horror, I have put on 1lb.
That's the kick up the bum I needed....so....the next 4 days are majorly important and I MUST stick to it, otherwise 1lb will turn in to 2lbs, 3lbs and so on....
So I will be in ketosis in the next few days and I am going SS all the way to 12 stone.
Wish me luck! xxx

Jayne, hope things go well tomorrow- xxx

Good luck cats!! you can do it :) xx

Good luck for tomorrow Jayne xx

I had my 3 shakes today and tons of water, as promised. Didn't get round to having the black tea lol.

Irene - I'll have results for you tomorrow night after my first weigh-in :)

xxx

Oooh Paula, good luck for your first weigh in. Make it a good one! xxxx

Hey folks, just checking in...

I'm being rubbish at the moment, but the good news is I'm back in the pink, and trying hard.

How are you guys?

Good luck for tomorrow Paula!!

We're home from hosp - all went well!

Just having my bar for lunch and pleased to say I stuck to plan even tho I was bored stiff for 6 hours and sat in the hosp canteen watching Matt eat a full cooked breakfast...

Matt!!! How inconsiderate! Glad Hannah is well and it all went ok. xxx

Hi Shads, great to hear from you! I've had a good few blips, but on day 2 of 100% again, so will see what happens on Thurs weigh in.

Paula, well done, you seem so focussed! Have you had a sneaky weigh in on your scales, or are you just waiting for your CDC?
Can't wait to find out how much you've lost!
xxx

I haven't got any scales :) Threw them away years ago as i became obsessive. So, I am truly dying to see what i've lost :D:D
I do feel incredibly focussed, which is weird for me haha. I'm learning so much about myself too. Thank you for your unending support :) I shall post my loss later :)

Fingers crossed it's a HUGE loss! xxx

Well done Jayne! That's impressive seeing as you were in hospital all day.
I have stuck to plan, but have had 4 packs instead of 3. Just trying to wean myself back in to ketosis slowly and am soooo hungry! Just having my capuccino shake. I quite like this one.
Helen xx

Half way through the capuccino I felt sick. Lol. It's quite sweet, and it ended up down the sink. Never mind. I've still had 3 today- and a half. Just enjoying a coffee and my millionth pint of water, then bed as back to work tomorrow. Boo-hoo! :(

:happy096: That is brilliant! Well done xxx

Hi - 1 more day down out of the 5 and I've stuck 100% - yay!!

Hope everyone else's going well!

I can;t wait til Thurs to see how much I weigh - feel like I'm in limbo as not had a weigh in for nearly 2 weeks.

Back in work today and my work skirt is so loose that I could fit another person in it too! That's just such a fab feeling!!:D:D:D

Hi guys... I've had a little relapse today. I don't know why, but I think I'm okay now. Will just draw a line under it :sigh: Hope everyone is ok xx

Just read your other post! Make sure you don't give in again tonight, trust me, it's so hard to get back on track when you've had a binge. What did you eat? Was it really that bad?

In other news, I've had a **** day today. Was called in to the head teachers office at lunchtime and told I've been being overpaid for the last 3.5yrs. So as from next month, I will be £400 down each month, unless I go back full time. :( Have been worried and upset all day. Now have a raging headache and feel so tired.
Have stuck to the diet though, even though I feel like drinking a bottle of wine or two. Will be spending the next few days thinking about whether or not to stay 4 days, or not have the quality time with Hollie on a Monday like I do now.
Grrrrrrr.....

Back