Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Morning all,

Cat - I'm sorry to hear that :( Surely that is their mistake and therefore you shouldn't have to be penalised for it? XX

Happy chick - Eek, I don't even know what happened. I just lost it.

I had - some chicken, a potato, several biscuits and a packet of crisps. Calorifically it was only about 500 cals, but we all know that makes no difference on SS. I'm so angry with myself (see blog) but I'm getting back on track today regardless. I'm out of ketosis though, so I have a few shitty days ahead of me.

:hug99: to all that need it xx

Yeah it is their fault, but at the end of the day, I've been paid for an extra day each week- I didn't know as there is no indication on my pay slip. Plus when I went back to work after having Hollie, I went back part time, I had a pay rise, plus a 3k a yr retention payment, so had no idea what to expect in the way of pay. I had no reason to check whether what I was being paid was correct, I just assumed it was. So hey ho. I am having to go back after half term full time. Complete nightmare, but at least I still have a job.

Anyway, so you ate a few things then. Well at least you know its going to be awful getting back in to ketosis again, and maybe it will put you off next time. Good luck, keep going, you're doing so well, and it would be such a shame to fall at the first hurdle.
Helen xx

Thanks Helen. Im feeling much more positive this evening, and more like my old self :) xx

Sorry you're having to do the extra day :( :hug99: xx

Well done you. Well I am drooling over a pizza that I'm cooking for Jamie. And am so tempted to get in the fridge and get that bottle of wine out. It's been a very stressful few days. Never mind. Will prepare my mix a mousse. Lol!

Good on you Paula for getting back on track!!

I've had another day nursing Hannah and not managed to drink as much as I should today. Playing catchup now!

Anyway - weigh in day tomorrow for Helen and me :hmm: - not weighed for 2 weeks so be curious to find my actual weight!!

I'm expecting 1/2lb loss, LOL!

Good luck for weigh in both of you :D
Had a great 100% day yesterday and feeling very positive again. In some weird way I think my little blip was good for me. It wasn't majorly bad, and it taught me how crap I will feel if I do it again. So, smiles all round today :)

Let me know how your weigh goes :) xx

Weight: 194lb
Weight lost: -6lb
Current weight: 188lb

Weigh in after 2 weeks and lost 6lb. Was hoping for 7 - but 6 is not too bad!!

Good luck Helen, hope you do well tonight!

Well done Paula for getting back on track!!

Last week: 185lb
Loss: 1 measly lb
This week: 184lb

Bl00dy stupid Easter eggs....:(

Helen, you've done brilliantly, just look at your stats!!! A 1lb loss is 1lb closer to your target. I bet if you have a really awesome 100% week you can break into those 12s :)
Well done :) xxx

Aw thanks girls!
Well I went to see Dancing on Ice live tour last night. It was FAB. Loved it. Saw it last yr and it was just as good, if not better. Daniel Weston has the most amazing bum. I was desperate to run on to the ice and squeeze it! Haha- don't tell Jamie, Jayne!!!!
Will def be going again next year. It's just amazing.

Anyhow- had a big chat with my CDC on Thursday and she said I should go for it 100% this week, and make damn sure I get in to the 12s. Then do 2 wks of 810, and then go up to 1000 before my hen party so that I don't kill myself when i drink my first alcoholic drink since Christmas! :0
Just waiting for my hairdresser to come - can't wait to get a new look!
Helen xxx

I just bought a pair of size 16 jeans.....and they fit! xxx

Hi all,
I'm sorry to say this... but I have decided CD is not for me. I have way too many issues which need to be dealt with. No excuses, just my thanks for the support thus far, my apologies, and my very best wishes for you all on your continued journeys xxxx

Hi all,
I'm sorry to say this... but I have decided CD is not for me. I have way too many issues which need to be dealt with. No excuses, just my thanks for the support thus far, my apologies, and my very best wishes for you all on your continued journeys xxxx

:cry:Oh Paula, you were doing so well! What made you decide that? You seemed so focussed and determined.
Good luck to you, and thanks for your support over the time you've been here. We'll miss you! xxx:wave_cry:

Thanks Helen xx
To be honest... I have recently faced the demon behind my binge eating disorder..and I feel I have to tackle the root cause of my problem before I am in a position to fix it; if that makes sense? Your support has been invaluable, and I will still pop by from time to time to see how you are all getting on xxx

Hi Guys, as I said when I left, i'd be keeping an eye on ya's even though I wasn't part of the team, and I've enjoyed coming in and having a read, your all doing really well, sorry absolutelyfabulous that your leaving, I think you joined just as I left, and I'm hoping that its not too merceniary of me to ask to come back and fill that empty space again :confused:

I fell off the diet wagon for weeks, but went back to it yesterday, I actually found a new CDC cuz I was too embarrassed to go see my old one, she weighed me yesterday morning and I've started from there, I hope you accept me back onto the team, I am doing full sole source and have to lose 26.5lbs to get to my goal weight.

I've gotten through day one and am now half way through day two, I'm borrowing my neighbours dog and bringing him for a walk as well, so i'm exercising as well as doing the sole source.

Thanks Helen xx
To be honest... I have recently faced the demon behind my binge eating disorder..and I feel I have to tackle the root cause of my problem before I am in a position to fix it; if that makes sense? Your support has been invaluable, and I will still pop by from time to time to see how you are all getting on xxx

Paula, it seems to me that it's a good thing then. You know what you need to do and I hope that we will see you back here, when you are in a position to get going again. I wish you lots of luck. xxx:wave_cry:

Back