Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Hi Guys, as I said when I left, i'd be keeping an eye on ya's even though I wasn't part of the team, and I've enjoyed coming in and having a read, your all doing really well, sorry absolutelyfabulous that your leaving, I think you joined just as I left, and I'm hoping that its not too merceniary of me to ask to come back and fill that empty space again :confused:

I fell off the diet wagon for weeks, but went back to it yesterday, I actually found a new CDC cuz I was too embarrassed to go see my old one, she weighed me yesterday morning and I've started from there, I hope you accept me back onto the team, I am doing full sole source and have to lose 26.5lbs to get to my goal weight.

I've gotten through day one and am now half way through day two, I'm borrowing my neighbours dog and bringing him for a walk as well, so i'm exercising as well as doing the sole source.

Welcome back Caz!!!!!! :D:D:D
Well done for getting back on it, it's damn hard to do so, even after just one day, I know!!! Good luck this week- you know this diet works, so you will def see a big loss on weigh day. xxxxx

Thanx for being sooo welcoming back Helen :D I'm defo doing it this time, new CD, new opportunity, no going back now

Well - I've only been away for 2 days and it's all happened here!!

Sorry to see you go Paula! Welcome back Caz!

Well done Helen on getting into your size 16 jeans!!!

We've had a fab weekend - been to legoland and to some friends and managed to stick 100% - which is good news! Back to work tomorrow :eek:(

Well done Jayne! Must have been hard in Legoland. But then again, I remember what I had to eat when I was there- and it was pretty minging!

Hi girls- I'm on my Monday countdown - I have 5 left before I go back to work full time. Just got paid, and it's £450 down. GUTTED!!!
So majorly on a budget this month- hoping to be able to get Cambridge money from Jamie if I need it. This week's shop consists of milk, bread, yoghurt and beans, as we have loads in the freezer, and they WILL be eating it all. Hahah!

Caz, have a good day today, you know the next few days are going to be hard, but just keep looking at everyone's losses and know that you will be shrinking on a daily basis if you keep it up!

So we're still looking for one more person for our team...will go investigate....
Anyone seen Shadaca???? Hope she's ok! xx

Hey folks,

Still alive, just not doing well with the dieting and working really hard up to press night, so I've been hiding a bit.

All looks good here though. lots of posts for me to read.

Hey folks,

Still alive, just not doing well with the dieting and working really hard up to press night, so I've been hiding a bit.

All looks good here though. lots of posts for me to read.

Hi Shadaca, great to hear from ya, I rejoined the team yesterday, I'm on day 3 of a restart.

Yep, it's all been going on here! Haha! Lots of comings and goings, and some disappearances.
Hope you're doing well Shadaca. It must be hard when you're so busy. Hope things are going well with the show.
Helen xx

I WANT chocolate!!!

That's my thought of the day!

Having a tough eve today but I'll be ok. It's only because it's TOTM.

Hope everyone else's ok!!

Yep, it's all been going on here! Haha! Lots of comings and goings, and some disappearances.
Hope you're doing well Shadaca. It must be hard when you're so busy. Hope things are going well with the show.
Helen xx

Has Lisa left the team, I've not seen a post from her in ages :confused:

just finishing day three and going strong, :giggle: not looking at jaynes post cuz she's mentioning stuff that would tempt me :giggle:

Hi girls, I'm so sorry it's been such a long time since I last posted, I had no intention of jumping ship without telling anyone. But work :character00264:has been so hectic :whip:for the past 6 weeks I've been too shattered :zz:to spend any time on here at all. I've read back through the posts I've missed and it seems that everyone is plodding along nicely.

Anyway, just to update you on my progress (should that be lack of???) After getting to my target I went a little bit mad:17729: and put almost a stone back on BUT, I've called a halt to such senseless behaviour :sign0007:and after 1 week back on the brew (shakes) I had managed to lose 7lbs yay. Only 6 more to go and I'll be back to target - phew. I've learned my lesson I swear. :giveup:

My CDC and I have recently parted ways, I'm going it alone now. I've managed to collect a 3 week stash of shakes for :ambulance:emergency purposes lol. I decided I'd joining slimming world to maintain my weight - aren't they going to get a shock at my next weigh in?? I won't be slimmer of the week though, cos I had a gain last week, besides I couldn't accept that with a clear conscience.:ashamed0005:

Ah well, hope everyone is okay. And that no-one minds me popping in as an honourary member of Team 8.

:party0011:Keep up the good work girls, If I can do it anyone can!!!:party0011:

Luv Sal :character00180:

Attachments

• P4110157.jpg
    P4110157.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Awww hi Sal, lovely to hear from you! Well done for stopping yourself and getting back on the wagon. Good luck with Slimming world, and keep us informed of how you get on...you never know, I may need to maintain one day! Haha!

Has Lisa left the team, I've not seen a post from her in ages :confused:

just finishing day three and going strong, :giggle: not looking at jaynes post cuz she's mentioning stuff that would tempt me :giggle:

Haha, think Jayne has got over the craving. She's pretty determined and I can't see her giving in.
Well done on day 3...any sign of ketosis yet?
Off to bed now as have to be up at stupid o'clock to get to work. Night night! xxx:wave_cry:

Still craving Hel - but determined not to give in!!

Hopefully will feel better by weekend!!

Been drinking 3-3.5 ltrs this week too - so I'd better have a good loss on Thurs!

Sorry for tempting you Caz :eek:

Stay strong Jayne! Don't give in to the chocolate! Haha!

I have just about had enough! Mum, dad and my brother have stopped paying the balance for the holiday to Florida due to the swine flu. It looks more likely now that we will have to cancel our entire wedding and holiday if it gets worse. I am gutted. Still praying it will all sort itself out...but looks pretty bad at the mo.
What else can go wrong eh?!

Hel, I'm sure it'll sort it self out before August!!

Keep focused on it and don't let it spoil or overshadow the wedding!!

Got through the cravings this eve - yay!!

Yeah I am trying to keep positive, but with hypocondriac (sp) parents and brother it's very hard. All doom and gloom. We're all going to lose our homes and jobs due to credit crunch, then die from Swine flu if you listen to my brother. Sorry girls...the end of the world is nigh.
Lol!
Anyway, got weigh in tomorrow ladies! Me, Jayne and Caz are you still Thurs? I am praying I'll be in the 12stones tomorrow. On a course tomorrow so have to stay away from the biscuits/cakes/lunch! Arrghhh!
Hope all is well...xx

Hey Helen, nope my weekly weigh in has changed to Saturday mornings since I changed my counsellor. Glad to report that i'm going strong and am in ketosis, I'm not doing full SS, I'm on the 810 plan cuz we decided I needed to have a little meal to keep me sane and focused. So I have a little fish and veg around lunchtime and that keeps me going for the rest of the day no problem.

I'm looking forward to my weign in this saturday.

I wonder how Jayne did this morning- I have my weigh in at 7, so will let you know! Managed to steer clear of the cakes and biccys on the course, but made a mess up of my packs this week, and forgot to keep a bar. I didn't have anything for brekkie as only had 1x tetra and 3x capuccino shakes which I have gone off.
For lunch, I had a piece of fish and a tiny bit of lettuce. Then had my tetra.
Will let you know how I get on! xxx

Back