Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Good luck, fingers crossed you break into the 12's

Last week: 184lb
Loss: -4lb
This week: 180lb

I GOT IN TO THE 12 STONES!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!

Well done Jayne! xxx

Hi all- (where is everyone?!)
I started 810 today- had a chicken and mushroom kebab from the 810 recipe list. Yum. Was very nice.
Felt sorry for the 10 baby chicks that are sat on my kitchen table for the weekend when I tucked in to my kebab. Needs must though eh.
We hatched them in school, and they needed a place to stay for the weekend. They are so sweet. Will try to put a pic in my profile.
Hope everyone is well!
Helen xxx

Back to the living eggs company we get them from.
We were hoping to keep them, but we are undergoing major building works and just don't have anywhere to keep them that isn't about to be demolished/dug up, so we are planning on keeping them next yr.
Bless, they are so sweet. Very funny watching them. I haven't been up before 7am on a Sat for years!

It's like having a new born Hel!!

Same here today mind. Hannah in with us as Matt's mum staying weekend. She woke up when I went to bed at 11.30 and was awake til nearly 3. Woke me up at 6.30 snoring - so I've got up in the hope she will sleep late to make up for it. Kids! Can you believe it - she never ever does that!!

How's 810 Helen?

How was weigh in Caz?

Diet going well here!

Hey lovely ladies,

How have you been... I feel so bad about posting because I am being a rubbish team leader and rubbish dieter, so don't reallly feel worthy of this thread.

Anyways, I need to get back into dieting... this morning the scales said 14:7 which is terrifying me. I am really really struggling at the moment with everything ~ work, love, body etc. and so I'm going to start being me again tomorrow hopefully and blast this last set of flab away.

I am still scared of this bridesmaid dress, so instead of doing something about it I stuck my head in the sand and ate lots. Now I don't know if I will make it and that is even scarier. HELP!!!!

Anyway, an early morning sunday rant... The chicks sound lovely though, and it's great to have Sal back... we love you girly.

That's all for now, I'll do scores later.

Shads, you know you can do it. You know this diet works, but you just need to stick to it. Easier said than done, I know.
Anyway, come on here more often and tell us what you've eaten, then we can give you a kick up the bum when you need it!!!

Jayne, 810 is going ok. Yesterday I woke up so early that I'd had all my CD packs before 5pm and was starving. So I had my mushrooms and chicken meal, then by 8pm, I was walking round and round just wanting to eat with my tummy literally rumbling.
So....I did the usual and had some shredded wheat! But could have been worse as there was a box of cookies staring at me, but I decided that I would have shredded wheat as it's on the 1000 cals step.

Today I am off to a BBQ at Jamie's parents. They are making me a chicken breast, salad and mushrooms. I will stick to 810 100% today, then will go back to SS for the rest of the week I think to compensate!
I want to be 12st 7 for the hen do. I think that is achievable. This morning I was 12st 9.5, but know that I will have a bit of water retention from the shredded wheat so that will prob go up in next few days. :(

Anyway- have a lovely Sunday ladies! And Shads, we miss you, post more please! ;)

I know... I'm back for good now. Promise. I just feel like a fraud posting when I'm being rubbish.

Today I have a matinee and then going to my friend's wedding. VERY excited for them, and will be drinking water and not eating anything. I'm hoping to be back at 14 stone by next sunday which is my birthday so no messing around this week, and then take it from there hopefully and be 12 stone something by the other wedding.

Hey Shadaca, good luck with your restart, I'm sure you will succeed.

I had a good first week myself, even with doing some days pure sole source and some days as 810.

Last Week 191.5
Lost 6.5
This Week 185

Helen good luck at the BBQ this evening, if I wake early I have a herbal tea to get me started rather than use my first pack earlier than usual, I don't usually be hungry in the mornings, evenings are my weak point.

Thanks Caz. I am usually up at 6:30am, and off to work, but weekends and getting up early are a different problem altogether!

Shadaca, when is THE wedding? At last weigh in I was 12st 12lb and have just gone in to size 16 jeans. I have big hips and a thick waist, so you will prob be diff to me. I don't think I will ever be a size 14. I don't think my waist/hips would allow it!
You will look lovely in your dress whatever you weigh, but imagine how gutted you will feel if you don't get to the target you set yourself. Go for it. We're all here to support you! xxx

The wedding is the 19th of June, so still a while to make a dent in the flab. I'm wearing size 16 or 18 now, so its between one and 2 sizes I need to shrink.

Thank you all for a lovely welcome back... and SIS... you won a star... YAY

Yay Well done Caz! Just read through my other post and realised I didn't say well done on your loss this week- sorry! Meant to!
WELL DONE!
BBQ yesterday was yummy- I had chicken, mushrooms, salad and I did have a tiny bit of my fave burnt sausage. I know I shouldn't, but it was my choice, so hey ho.

So Shads, 19th June.....the countdown begins....!
How is the boy- thing going?

Hope all is well- enjoy bank hol Monday! xxx

The boy thing is complicated, and not really going anywhere, however we are enjoying each other's company so good friends is ok too.

I'm really needing to be in the land of K. I'm STARVING!

Oh that's a shame- but hey- company is a good thing.

I am starving too- I'm out of ketosis on 810 and verging on 1000 cals. I'm so hungry. Just cooking my haddock and veg.
I could eat a horse!

Well done Jayne! Excellent result.
I'll be posting my weigh in soon. :S

Back