Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Hi all!
Weigh in (on 810 plan) goes as follows:

Last week: 180lb
Loss -2lb
This week: 178lb

Happy with that and am now moving on up- next few weeks on 1000 cal plan. Got 13lb to goal, and don't want to be one of those people who gets to goal and then thinks sod it, and stops doing the diet and piles it all on, so think the last stone will be done slowly.
I'm happy with that!
Hope you're all well,
Helen xxx

Hi all-
Shads, how are you doing???
Caz, how are you getting on?
I am now on 1000 cals, and enjoying it, but feel quite bloated from all the food, so don't think I'll be losing anything this week. As long as it doesn't go on, I don't mind! I guess it will take a little while to get used to the amount of calories.
Anyway, lovely day today! Going to take Hollie to the park, and then lots of cleaning and ironing later as Mum is coming up tomorrow!
Have a lovely Sunday all!
Helen xxx

Hi everyone, I'm getting weighed tomorrow morning because my CDC is away this weekend, so i'll post my results tomorrow.

Wow Helen, your working back up the plans already, your doing so well. whats your end goal weight?

Hi everyone, I'm getting weighed tomorrow morning because my CDC is away this weekend, so i'll post my results tomorrow.

Wow Helen, your working back up the plans already, your doing so well. whats your end goal weight?

Thanks- feels weird being able to eat! I have 13lb to lose to get to my personal goal of 11st 11lb. I cannot ever remember being smaller than 13st, and have such big hips that I don't think I will ever possibly be smaller than a 14, so don't think there's any point in putting myself through the misery of trying!!
I feel really bloated today. Have had my shredded wheat, cambridge bar and a plum. Will have chicken salad later and mix a mousse. Really don't see myself losing this week- but I guess it's just part of the bigger picture.
My hair is falling out though now, wonder why it's happening now that I'm eating.
I have VERY thick hair, so I'm not overly worried, but it's annoying as there is hair everywhere!

Good luck for weigh in Caz! xx

Still here folks... My birthday yesterday so lots of frolics and wonderful things.

Having a family bbq tonight, so going do the whole chicken salad affair, which I'm really looking forward to.

How are you folks... All well and enjoying this gorgeous weather?

Hi Team mates,

Just to let you know my scores for this week.

last week 185
lost 2.5
this week 182.5

I'm happy enough with this as I did a week of 810, hoping to keep this up

Well done Caz!!

I'm going to move up to ss+ next week.

Really struggling on ss now - doesn't help that I'm full of cold.

Hope everyone else's doing well...

Well done Caz and Happy Birthday Shadaca!

I'm having a rubbish week and praying to STS on Thurs. My hair is really falling out now and that is so not good with less than 3 months to my wedding day!!! It's really upset me, despite it being totally un-noticeable to anyone else as I have extremely thick hair anyway.
I have sort of stuck to plan but not 100%. I am really bloated and just hope I'm due on to explain that!
Anyway, we will see on Thursday.....
Hope everyone is well! xxx

Hey Jayne, Hey Helen.

Jayne goodluck moving up the plans, I seem to do a mixture of full sole source days and then some 810 days, its really weird but it works for me, cuz I struggle doing full SS. I know its willpower but I can't seem to stick at the full SS for more than a few days at a time.

Helen, sorry to hear about your hair, I have long hair and my flatmates are always giving out to me cuz my hair does be everywhere, on the back of furniture and don't talk to me about the plug holes in the bathroom. Maybe we're like animals and we shed our hair in the spring ;) I'm only joking I don't know what it is.

Well done Jayne!
I lost 1/2lb. Rubbish, but am on 1000 cals, so never mind.

Hey ladies...where is everyone? I am super busy- interview tomorrow, hen party at weekend, so mega stressed and haven't had five mins to post.
That's my excuse, what's yours?! :)

It's that time of the week again - night before weigh in!

Hope interview went well Helen - and good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

Been on ss+ this week so don't know hoe much to expect to lose - we'll have to wait and see...

Did you weigh on Sat Caz?

Hi all- I lost 3lb this week. So am now 12st 6.5lb, and my mini-goal was to be 12st 7lb for my hen do....so I am chuffed!!!
How did you get on Jayne? Caz? Anyone?!

Doing better than me Helen! :cry:

I lost 1lb - now 12 stone 9 or 177lb (which ever way you want to look at it)

First week on ss+ - so could be change of eating and also bunged up as keep forgetting to take my senna. lol

Hopefully make up for it next week ;)

Folks... as you may have guessed I'm being absolutely awful as a team person, so I'm going to retire gracefully and let you good people get on with loosing lbs with a full compliment of posting people.

I'll pop in now and again to see how you all are and of course if you need me then just give me a shout.

Wishing you all the best with much much love and thanks for being so generous to me when I was being so far away from you guys.

You are all wonderful.
XXX

Sorry to hear that Shadaca - I guess that means we are now a group of 3. lol

My weigh in today:
last week 177lb
loss -4lb
This week 173lb:D

Back