Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Hello my lady friends!! It is I the sleekest and cleanest of all :)giggle:)...

I've been missing due to a broken laptop ac adaptor but now replaced it. Weighed in a day early yesterday as CD going on hols and :whoopass: I deserve a spanking. 1 and a half pounds on... eeekk. In some respects I was not surprised as I didn't feel smaller and in fact felt quite puffy but on the other hand so shocked that 1 bl@@dy bagel and some lollies had that much impact.... grrrr.

So although we no longer apologise for our actions on this thread I intend to make you (and myself) all proud next week with a massive woosh.

It's SS+ all the way for me for the next 2 weeks (can't weigh in again until 19 september as CDC away) but will find scales at boots or somewhere next Thurs so we're not all held in suspense!!

In answer to one of the posts I have had some days where I've had a small amount of chicken and salad (unavoidable work lunches) but total of 5 since start of CD. So I guess I'm doing a *******ised version of SS+/810.

Chalack - it's you and I keeping each other company in the gains department this week - I'm kind of pleased I'm not alone :eek: hopefully we'll both be biggest loser next week!
Off to catch up on all the other posts I've missed out on will check in again later.

Hello my lady friends!! It is I the sleekest and cleanest of all :)giggle:)...

I've been missing due to a broken laptop ac adaptor but now replaced it. Weighed in a day early yesterday as CD going on hols and :whoopass: I deserve a spanking. 1 and a half pounds on... eeekk. In some respects I was not surprised as I didn't feel smaller and in fact felt quite puffy but on the other hand so shocked that 1 bl@@dy bagel and some lollies had that much impact.... grrrr.

So although we no longer apologise for our actions on this thread I intend to make you (and myself) all proud next week with a massive woosh.

It's SS+ all the way for me for the next 2 weeks (can't weigh in again until 19 september as CDC away) but will find scales at boots or somewhere next Thurs so we're not all held in suspense!!

In answer to one of the posts I have had some days where I've had a small amount of chicken and salad (unavoidable work lunches) but total of 5 since start of CD. So I guess I'm doing a *******ised version of SS+/810.

Chalack - it's you and I keeping each other company in the gains department this week - I'm kind of pleased I'm not alone :eek: hopefully we'll both be biggest loser next week!
Off to catch up on all the other posts I've missed out on will check in again later.

Hi SaC, don't worry about it love, it will all even out within a day or two....go find a boots or other weighing scales so you can see what todays weight is on it, then you can just compare lb loss for next week (just in case scales differ, I want you to recognise the difference now in case it makes you look like your not losing??) I hope that makes sense.

Anyhow peeps, I'm dragging my big dog out for a walk now, as hard to believe but the sun is out, i'm sneezing but a walk should do me good (i hope). I'll be back later to finish off the actual weigh scores, but I can safely say that Shadaca has won this weeks biggest looser :bliss:

Just scanning through before preparing for tomorrow (3 interviews - eeek!) so more nonsense and repsonse later --- but
I can safely say that Shadaca has won this weeks biggest looser :bliss:

WOOOOOO!

Well here they are, our weekly scores :eek: unfortunately theres not a lot to celebrate, unless of course your

:bliss: SHADACA WOO HOOO TOP LOOSER 2 WEEKS RUNNING :bliss:

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 3)
BBlilsis- 195 to 194 = -1 = 0.51%
Chalack- 260 to 266 = +6 = +2.31%
Doubledumpling- 336 to 334 = -2 = 0.60%
Shadaca- 248.5 to 243 = -5.5 = -2.21%
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W2
W3

Sleekandclean- 182 to 183.5= +1.5 = +0.82%
Surfhunny- 209.75 to 206.75 = -3 = 1.43%
W1

Team total so far - 1431.25 to 1427.25 = 4lb = 0.28% :sign0007:

Last edited:
Hi Chalack, we agreed to a new rule whilst you were away, and this is no one needs to apologise for a slip...you were on an all inclusive holiday, even Mother Theresa would have battled with turning away from the food :p

Your back up on the SS, that 6lb will be gone in no time, its not fat, its just water, glycogen and a little bit of willpower and determination will knock that from ya real soon :p

I'll just track your weight difference, man I'm betting your gonna be the biggest loser next week for sure (no pressure there then :giggle:)

Ohh god i really really hope i have a good loss next week, your all doing so well and im trailing behind like a lump lol

Hey guys - this is the long post.

Also can I just take this oppurtunity to say how we have the best team... There are so many other posts searching for team members, swapping out, you guys are absolutely great and solid and we are completely here for each other, so thank you. I'd have caved ages ago if I didn't have you guys.

So...The news from the top. I've got 3 more interviews tomorrow, which is great, but a bit nerve wracking. I hope I get atleast one of them. I'm going for the shirt and jeans ensemble again - but may have to find a belt (hurrah!).

I have also come to the realisation that I am still a little bit in love with Captain Janeway and David Hasslehoff. Not together, although that could get entertaining. And yes, I know it is oh so wrong.

Huggs all round. You guys rock!
:D

BB uve got me down as a 3lb lose when its only a 2lb hun
last wk- 336
this wk- 334
total lose- 2lbs

i know uve made it look like ive lost more but thought it only fair i let everyone know:D

Well here they are, our weekly scores :eek: unfortunately theres not a lot to celebrate, unless of course your

:bliss: SHADACA WOO HOOO TOP LOOSER 2 WEEKS RUNNING :bliss:

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 3)
BBlilsis- 195 to 194 = -1 = 0.51%
Chalack- 260 to 266 = +6 = +2.31%
Doubledumpling- 336 to 334 = -2 = 0.60%
Shadaca- 248.5 to 243 = -5.5 = -2.21%
W2
W3

Sleekandclean- 182 to 183.5= +1.5 = +0.82%
Surfhunny- 209.75 to 206.75 = -3 = 1.43%
W1

Team total so far - 1431.25 to 1427.25 = 4lb = 0.28% :sign0007:

Well Spotted Doubledumpling, it was just a typo error on the thread, the % lost is correct....couldn't help taking the chance to bump the results to the top :giggle: of the thread again

Hey guys - this is the long post.

Also can I just take this oppurtunity to say how we have the best team... There are so many other posts searching for team members, swapping out, you guys are absolutely great and solid and we are completely here for each other, so thank you. I'd have caved ages ago if I didn't have you guys.

i cant believe people are moving groups already i dont understand but i guess the other groups arent as nice, and friendly like we are in group 8 :D

So...The news from the top. I've got 3 more interviews tomorrow, which is great, but a bit nerve wracking. I hope I get atleast one of them. I'm going for the shirt and jeans ensemble again - but may have to find a belt (hurrah!).

hun hope they go well for u fingers crossed xx

I have also come to the realisation that I am still a little bit in love with Captain Janeway and David Hasslehoff. Not together, although that could get entertaining. And yes, I know it is oh so wrong.

Huggs all round. You guys rock!
:D

xxx

Please can I put my stars in my siggy?

I'm really chuffed!:D

Please can I put my stars in my siggy?

I'm really chuffed!:D

:giggle: OF COURSE,,,wear them proud :grouphugg: one of these weeks, I'll get a star too :giggle: one has to dream eh! :p

Thanks guys - just added them - what you think... does my bum look big in them?

ohh gotta quick question, because i came out of ketosis last week and have started again, will i still be ok to have bars? im trying to just have a shake week but i always have some emergency bars in lol.

Shadaca - well done M8 - go to town on those stars! I really hope your interviews go well tomorrow. I think 3 in a row is a great idea. You'll be on a roll by the 3rd one. Best of luck hun.

We are a great team and I just know overall we're all going to reach our goals because it's not just about the end result it's the process of getting there.

Shadaca I have a soft spot for the hoff as well but don't know who that other person it!

Thanks guys - just added them - what you think... does my bum look big in them?

:giggle: they look great, i think they'd look better if ya put the week numbers beside them too, well maybe I'm saying that cuz when I get my starsssssss I'll be boasting week numbers :giggle: two weeks back to back winner ;)

stars are looking fab - I can hardly see your bum so you must be doing something right!

Chalack - I went straight back to bars and back in ketosis already so providing your not too carb sensitive you should be ok... good luck with finding Mr K!!

Back