Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

ohh gotta quick question, because i came out of ketosis last week and have started again, will i still be ok to have bars? im trying to just have a shake week but i always have some emergency bars in lol.

Hi Chalack, I'm not a CDC, but honestly this diet is hard enough without making it impossible, so if your struggling, have a bar....man its gotta be better than the alternative {{ssssshhh eating}}:eek:

I've used bars since day one, I am lucky to get back into ketosis within 24-36hours, so maybe I'm one of the lucky ones.

oh and p.s. OMG we have Hoff fans in this team.. :giggle: never never never will I see what the attraction is :giggle:

Thanks guys, im gunna try not to have em but at least its put my mind at rest knowing if i really need 1 i can and BBlilsis i totally agree with the hoff thing lol

Well done everyone! Even thise who had a bit of a gain, keep going girlies, we're doing just fine!!!:D Tonight is the last night I'll be on here for a while (2 weeks) cos I'm off on holiday tomorrow night woo hoo!!

Shadaca - hope your interviews go well, and well done for the 2nd star in a row!
SaC & DD - keep up the good work, ketosis rocks.
Chalack - that little gain will be gone in no time, it doesn't matter anyway so long as you had a fab holiday.
BBLilsis - thanks for being a great team leader, we have a fab team and I think we're all realy lucky to have each other, cos the other teams look like they're falling apart - but not us:D

Ooh I feel like I'm leaving forever, but it's only 2 weeks, I'm really gonna miss you guys:cry:But I'm gonna have a fab holiday, and come back lighter than ever providing the US customs guys don't take a fancy to my shakes and bars and keep them for themselves :giggle:

Here's to getting to target - whatever and whenever that will be!!!

SH - have a lovely lovely time!
So so jealous! Hopefully when you get back i'll have a job and be saving lots of dosh to go on holiday!

Well done everyone! Even thise who had a bit of a gain, keep going girlies, we're doing just fine!!!:D Tonight is the last night I'll be on here for a while (2 weeks) cos I'm off on holiday tomorrow night woo hoo!!

Shadaca - hope your interviews go well, and well done for the 2nd star in a row!
SaC & DD - keep up the good work, ketosis rocks.
Chalack - that little gain will be gone in no time, it doesn't matter anyway so long as you had a fab holiday.
BBLilsis - thanks for being a great team leader, we have a fab team and I think we're all realy lucky to have each other, cos the other teams look like they're falling apart - but not us:D

Ooh I feel like I'm leaving forever, but it's only 2 weeks, I'm really gonna miss you guys:cry:But I'm gonna have a fab holiday, and come back lighter than ever providing the US customs guys don't take a fancy to my shakes and bars and keep them for themselves :giggle:

Here's to getting to target - whatever and whenever that will be!!!

Awww Surfhunny, you go off and have a brill time, we'll be here waiting for ya when you return :grouphugg:if ya ever happen to pass an internet cafe on your travels, pop in and say hi ;)

We all know hols can be dangerous times, just try to stick to Protein heavy meals, drink loads of water (((helps with hangovers too ya know))) and walk and walk and walk :giggle:

If I have anything to do with it, this team will be the last one standing with ALL of its original members :grouphugg:

Have an awesome time surfhunny - we'll see you soon :wave_cry:

Hopefully you'll come back to some skinny mini's!

BBlilsis - you're doing a great job hun. Thanks for all your support :)

:thankyou: OMG, you's are gonna have me blurbing any minute now, with all the love tonight.....

We are a good team, we've been up and down, and down some more together, yet we stick it out and lift and help where we can, so we're all doing a great job....eh Gr8 M8s and all that (even without the apostrophe :giggle:):sign0168:

For the uninitiated...

startrekvoyager3.jpg

Captain Janeway!

OMG wheres all the loving coming from must be our postive team engery lol

anyway bring on wk 4

surf have a great hols and we ll see u when u get bk xx

thought id let u know that im not going to be online for a few days while im away.

im going to see some friends for a few days a bit of a last min thing.

so ill see u when i get bk xx

thought id let u know that im not going to be online for a few days while im away.

im going to see some friends for a few days a bit of a last min thing.

so ill see u when i get bk xx

Wow, this is short notice :giggle: I just hope by sending ya :vibes: you'll stay strong while your away, we need every pound we can lose for next week, we're a great team, now its time to show that by getting to NUMBER ONE :bliss:

For the uninitiated...

startrekvoyager3.jpg

Captain Janeway!

:giggle: you've completely lost me with this one, Captain Janeway and The Hoff, are they a perfect couple ???

Really hope your interviews are going well :vibes: its like a mini hurricane over here today, just perfect for slobbing on the sofa looking out the window :giggle: Although I'm getting my hair done at 1pm today (a little treat for myself) so its not gonna be fun getting back into the car :p

Hey guys how r we all doing today? well i got some great news, i just got on the scales today and that 6 pound that i gained on holiday has now gone WHOO HOO i cant believe it, ive only been back on ss since wednesday so im really really chuffed, i should have a good weigh in for you guys next week. x

Hey guys how r we all doing today? well i got some great news, i just got on the scales today and that 6 pound that i gained on holiday has now gone WHOO HOO i cant believe it, ive only been back on ss since wednesday so im really really chuffed, i should have a good weigh in for you guys next week. x

Thats fantastic news,:bliss: Go Chalack :bliss:

Hey guys, i just went and did a ketostix test and it shoed that im not even the slightest bit in ketosis, but my scales show that ive lost the weight i put on last week?? How's this happend lol

Hey guys, i just went and did a ketostix test and it shoed that im not even the slightest bit in ketosis, but my scales show that ive lost the weight i put on last week?? How's this happend lol

i'd not question it :giggle: just revel in the fact your scales are showing the loss :p

Chalack - that's awesome news hun. You don't need to be in ketosis to lose weight it just helps to not be hungry. Also ketosis means your body is definitely peeing out fat but it doesn't mean it's not getting rid of water and other bits and bobs (and fat too!) if you're not in ketosis.... so it's alllllllllllll good hun! I had 3 bars yesterday which I know is a big no-no. Decided not to get bars again when my CDC is back... I'm spending the evening getting my motivation back and working out why I want this so bad that I'm avoiding all these social things.

I've decided to buy a house to let and become a property investor.... ambitious I know but figuring out the hows should keep my mind off the cookies!

Have a fab weekend DD - see you next week.

BBlilsis - I'm a little confused by the captain janeway thingy too - I suspect we have a closet nerd in our midst - She looks a bit star trekky!

Shadaca..... come on fess up, do you spend your days watching reruns of star trek?! Hope your interviews went fab today - I'm sure they did and can't wait to hear all about it.

OK well i'm off to work on my finances.

Yes - I'm a geek trapped in a fat girls body!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOONG DAY! but still alive at the end of it.

Interview 1 - Went well, will hear early next week.

Interview 2 - Went better - have pretty much offered me - but I'm waiting to hear on Interview 1 before I commit.

Interview 3 - Offered there and then, but I would have to not go to my cousin's wedding if I took it, so didn't.

I've also had a binge of the shoe buying variety. Bought mammoths and gringos and reallly realllllly want some cat keegans - but will buy them when I get to 16 stone! (I think a set of shoes a stone is the way forward)

And I got soaked - so I HAAAAAD to buy dry shoes for the last interview.

How've you all been?

Yes - I'm a geek trapped in a fat girls body!!!!!

Not for long!!

Fab news on the interviews - I just knew you'd get the choice. Awesome :)

I've also had a binge of the shoe buying variety. Bought mammoths and gringos and reallly realllllly want some cat keegans - but will buy them when I get to 16 stone! (I think a set of shoes a stone is the way forward)

Better than a binge on CD bars :eek:

And I got soaked - so I HAAAAAD to buy dry shoes for the last interview.

Love that! I didn't finish work until very late and rode my bike home. I got absolutely drenched and had a great time in all the puddles! It's so unusual for London to rain like this I am loving it :tear_drop: :p

ho hum - just watching season 11 of america's next top model (on youtube). They're so crazy!

Back