Team Back On Track!

babymumma2 said:
Wow! That's a fabulous aim. Does you CDC think that's achievable?

She has a relaxed kinda attitude n sed 'oh yeah course you'll be 9 stone by the end of the month'
Don't kno if she meant that or it was just a mode of encouragement. Had a bar this morning - jaw nearly cracked coz Havnt chewed for a while lol. It was too filling though (never Thot I'd say that bout a chocolate bar) how r u coping?

Hey ladies, hope the weekend is going well! Maryam it looks like we are going to lose you very soon then! You are almost there! I wish I only had a stone and a half to go! Well done on losing 7lbs so far, but try to only get weighed on weigh-in day as it can really ruin your day if you find out you haven't lost anything, or if your scales say something different to your consultant's!

I went to the cinema as well yesterday and I was so hungry!! Not just feeling greedy for sweets, but actually famished. I was hating everyone around me munching on popcorn! I saw Looper which is such a good movie! It took my mind off of the sparkling water I had to feast on. Really pleased to have had a full day on SS yesterday as well as a long walk and lots of water. Really hoping to get back in the swing of things for a while now.

Babymamma I have never heard of candle parties before! Sounds like an interesting job. And at least you don't sell anything you could be tempted by. How much do you want to lose?

Maryam, remember that no one forces you to eat anything, we have to take responsibility for our actions. But I feel your pain, I have slipped up so many times. So long as you get right back on it the next day (or even the same day) you should be okay. With a kebab the meat is okay if its not cooked in oil, and lettuce is okay, but bread, sauce, tomatoes and onions all take you our of ketosis. Gah!

DollyBeth said:
Hey ladies, hope the weekend is going well! Maryam it looks like we are going to lose you very soon then! You are almost there! I wish I only had a stone and a half to go! Well done on losing 7lbs so far, but try to only get weighed on weigh-in day as it can really ruin your day if you find out you haven't lost anything, or if your scales say something different to your consultant's!

I went to the cinema as well yesterday and I was so hungry!! Not just feeling greedy for sweets, but actually famished. I was hating everyone around me munching on popcorn! I saw Looper which is such a good movie! It took my mind off of the sparkling water I had to feast on. Really pleased to have had a full day on SS yesterday as well as a long walk and lots of water. Really hoping to get back in the swing of things for a while now.

Babymamma I have never heard of candle parties before! Sounds like an interesting job. And at least you don't sell anything you could be tempted by. How much do you want to lose?

Maryam, remember that no one forces you to eat anything, we have to take responsibility for our actions. But I feel your pain, I have slipped up so many times. So long as you get right back on it the next day (or even the same day) you should be okay. With a kebab the meat is okay if its not cooked in oil, and lettuce is okay, but bread, sauce, tomatoes and onions all take you our of ketosis. Gah!

Yeah Hun u are right but my husband doesn't support this diet, he thinks I shud just cut out junk n eat fruit and veg. He's a dr u c..n sum of them are against this kind of thing

I checked this morning - I'm still in ketosis, thank god! I only had very little to keep the peace in the house and not to break little ones heart. U won't lose me..I've got me here for a while n even if I got where I wanted to be ill be here to support u lovely ladies xxxxx

Hey is there any room for a not so small team member??? In another team but they seem to not be talking at all! :-(

vjs167 said:
Hey is there any room for a not so small team member??? In another team but they seem to not be talking at all! :-(

I'm sure I can vouch for the others and welcome u in with open arms!!! :)

U been on CD for long?

I'm sure I can vouch for the others and welcome u in with open arms!!! :)

U been on CD for long?

Thank you very much!

I am in for week 2 eigh in tomorrow evening!!!! Fingers crossed for a good loss. Week 2 on most diets tend to be a bit rubbish!! ho long have you all done it for?? x

vjs167 said:
Thank you very much!

I am in for week 2 eigh in tomorrow evening!!!! Fingers crossed for a good loss. Week 2 on most diets tend to be a bit rubbish!! ho long have you all done it for?? x

Hey there welcome aboard. Don't worry you'll be fine. I'm on day 6- feels like forever. Today's been hardest day yet!

Hi vjs, my stats are under my name. But if you're reading from a phone I started the diet on 11th July and have lost 3st 9lbs so far. Would have been more but wasted the past 2 weeks with some major cheating :( Am trying to get back on track now, and hoping to lose 7 stone by Xmas. I want to lose 10 stone in total. How did you find the first week? You stuck with it, so well done!!

the first week actually wasnt too bad!! ive found the 2nd week a bit harder. I do differnet shifts at work each week, earlier then lates. this week was an early and although its only getting up an hour earlier i do struggle with the tiredness! ive found the tiredness even worse this week and struggling to stay awake past 9 oclock!!! :-S energy levels wise im good during the day its just when i get home i just wanna go straight to bed!!! xx

I have struggled today as well. Not been hungry per se, just very tempted by all the food around me!! :cry:

babymumma2 said:
I have struggled today as well. Not been hungry per se, just very tempted by all the food around me!! :cry:

I kno with me its coz its a Sunday - I can't wait for the day to be over with. Hopefully 2mo shud be a better day for us both

maryam said:
I kno with me its coz its a Sunday - I can't wait for the day to be over with. Hopefully 2mo shud be a better day for us both

I felt ok today! I had a shake at about 10.30 ish! Still wasn't ready for my next one by 4 but thought I should have it anyway to fit all 3 in before bed time! Since I had that one I'm starving now how does that work??? Lol could easily divulge a massive roast dinner!!!! X

vjs167 said:
I felt ok today! I had a shake at about 10.30 ish! Still wasn't ready for my next one by 4 but thought I should have it anyway to fit all 3 in before bed time! Since I had that one I'm starving now how does that work??? Lol could easily divulge a massive roast dinner!!!! X

U and me both x

Dollybeth I'm goin to ask the stupidest question ever..when freezing tetra do u take the shake out beforehand or do cut it open after. Sorry for the dumbo question.

Damn my hubby and his darn take aways!! I CHEATED!! :mad: I just ate. Feel totally weak right now as I'd been doing well. Back on track tomorrow I know, but still. It's going to mess up my weighing in day.

A question I'm struggling with... Whats the big deal about coming out of ketosis?

babymumma2 said:
Damn my hubby and his darn take aways!! I CHEATED!! :mad: I just ate. Feel totally weak right now as I'd been doing well. Back on track tomorrow I know, but still. It's going to mess up my weighing in day.

A question I'm struggling with... Whats the big deal about coming out of ketosis?

Ohhh nooo is your husband supportive of this diet!?

Just draw a line under it from now - tomorrow is a new day!!

Apparently it becomes tricky cos you take another 3-4 days to get back into ketosis , which just gives your willpower a run for its money after a binge!

You can do it x

Ohhh nooo is your husband supportive of this diet!?

Just draw a line under it from now - tomorrow is a new day!!

Apparently it becomes tricky cos you take another 3-4 days to get back into ketosis , which just gives your willpower a run for its money after a binge!

You can do it x

My husband struggles a lot with the concept of 'support'! :cry:

Is that the only reason? Cos you might get hungry? Do you think I've gained back everything I've been losing this week?

I'm not sure to be honest I'm no expert! Only at the end of my 2nd week!! Think you just get the initial hunger pains again! When do you get weighed?? X

vjs167 said:
I'm not sure to be honest I'm no expert! Only at the end of my 2nd week!! Think you just get the initial hunger pains again! When do you get weighed?? X

Tuesday morning at 9!

Back