Team Back On Track!

babymumma2 said:
Tuesday morning at 9!

You have all day tomorrow to pull it back! Try not to worry!! What did you eat tonight?? X

Veg noodles from the Indian!! :s

vjs167 said:
You have all day tomorrow to pull it back! Try not to worry!! What did you eat tonight?? X

They were yummy though!! ;)

babymumma2 said:
Damn my hubby and his darn take aways!! I CHEATED!! :mad: I just ate. Feel totally weak right now as I'd been doing well. Back on track tomorrow I know, but still. It's going to mess up my weighing in day.

A question I'm struggling with... Whats the big deal about coming out of ketosis?

Ok Hun - just breathe thru it, what's done is done, chances are if u are well into ure ketosis a little food Shuldnt knock u out of it, n yes as u said it just brings the hunger on and slows the weight loss down, that's if u are out of it, which I doubt. It will not affect ure Tuesday weigh in coz you've lost what you've lost already and ure hardly bout to gain that back with sum noodles. Just be strong and try not to slip up again - I kno how that guilt and anger feels afterwards and I don't think it's worth it. Get urself sum ketostix for peace of mind x

Oh no Babymamma, but don't worry, we all slip up from time to time. Its a natural thing to want to eat. Vjs is right, just forget about it and don't beat yourself up, and get back on the diet 100% tomorrow. If you come out of ketosis your body won't be living off of your fat stores, so you may not lose as much weight that you could have done if you had been 100%. Whenever I cheated I still lost 2 or 3lbs, but when I do a whole week 100% I get a much better loss of 5 or 6lbs.

Maryam, don't worry about silly questions! We all have those as well lol. Keep the tetra in the pack and don't open it. Freeze it overnight and then leave it out in your kitchen about an hour before eating. I like to leave it about an hour and 20 mins, but I have a cold kitchen. You want it to be soft to touch, but not so soft that its gone back to liquid. Get a sharp knife and slice off the end of the tetra, then use a spoon to get it all out into a bowl. Do you know that once you have opened a pack of any CWP product that air gets to it and it loses its nutritional value? Thats why they recommend you eat everything within 15 mins of opening. You CAN have half a sachet if you fold it up tightly after opening though.

DollyBeth said:
Oh no Babymamma, but don't worry, we all slip up from time to time. Its a natural thing to want to eat. Vjs is right, just forget about it and don't beat yourself up, and get back on the diet 100% tomorrow. If you come out of ketosis your body won't be living off of your fat stores, so you may not lose as much weight that you could have done if you had been 100%. Whenever I cheated I still lost 2 or 3lbs, but when I do a whole week 100% I get a much better loss of 5 or 6lbs.

Maryam, don't worry about silly questions! We all have those as well lol. Keep the tetra in the pack and don't open it. Freeze it overnight and then leave it out in your kitchen about an hour before eating. I like to leave it about an hour and 20 mins, but I have a cold kitchen. You want it to be soft to touch, but not so soft that its gone back to liquid. Get a sharp knife and slice off the end of the tetra, then use a spoon to get it all out into a bowl. Do you know that once you have opened a pack of any CWP product that air gets to it and it loses its nutritional value? Thats why they recommend you eat everything within 15 mins of opening. You CAN have half a sachet if you fold it up tightly after opening though.

Thanku ure a star xxxx

maryam said:
Ok Hun - just breathe thru it, what's done is done, chances are if u are well into ure ketosis a little food Shuldnt knock u out of it, n yes as u said it just brings the hunger on and slows the weight loss down, that's if u are out of it, which I doubt. It will not affect ure Tuesday weigh in coz you've lost what you've lost already and ure hardly bout to gain that back with sum noodles. Just be strong and try not to slip up again - I kno how that guilt and anger feels afterwards and I don't think it's worth it. Get urself sum ketostix for peace of mind x

Thank u! :)

I'm sure you won't of done too much damage on veg noodles!! Quite carby but at least it's a learning curve :). Just don't let it get the best of your motivation!!! X

How's everyone doing today?

Vjs - am I correct in thinking its weigh day for you today?

babymumma2 said:

Very well Thanku - today's a better day. How bout u?! I've hid the scales was just getting a tad bit obsessed and end of the day I'm feeling better within myself and my clothes are looser. Even dun an hours walk this Morning so it's looking good. Hope ure all well xxxx

babymumma2 said:

Yes not a good weight loss - 2.6lbs but lost 6.25 inches so that's good! Still a loss of 11.2 lbs on 2 weeks x

vjs167 said:
Yes not a good weight loss - 2.6lbs but lost 6.25 inches so that's good! Still a loss of 11.2 lbs on 2 weeks x

That's fab! Well done.

11.2lbs in. 2 weeks on any other diet is nigh on impossible. Looking forward to weighing in tomorrow (I think!!)

My CDC has not measured me. Only weighed.

maryam said:
Ladies what is the deal with ketosis. I'm in it according to the stick yet at times I do crave food!!

My CDC has never mentioned buying ketone sticks.

Are you craving food because you're hungry or just out of boredom?

babymumma2 said:
That's fab! Well done.

11.2lbs in. 2 weeks on any other diet is nigh on impossible. Looking forward to weighing in tomorrow (I think!!)

My CDC has not measured me. Only weighed.

Yeah that's how I'm looking at it and hoping for 1stone in 3 weeks which will be amazing!!
My CDC said he always does both because you don't loose inches and weight at the same rate! So one week you may loose weight but not many inches! Another week you may loose inches but not a lot of weight!

This has been true for me I lost 8.6 lbs last week but not a single inch!! X

Will talk to CDC about it this morning then!!

Weigh in in 1 hour 15 mins!! Very nervous! :s

Lost 6lbs!!!!! Woooo hoooo!! That's even with my slip up. Well pleased! AND I can feel my ribs! :)

babymumma2 said:
Lost 6lbs!!!!! Woooo hoooo!! That's even with my slip up. Well pleased! AND I can feel my ribs! :)

Wow well done!!! Very jealous of your big loss :) did you ask about inches?? Xx

No I didn't as we were talking about me coming a CDC!!

Well after the thrill of the weight loss, I came home to take my son to the doctor as he was wheezing all of last night. The doctor thought it was pneumonia and told me to go straight to the hospital! Obv all thoughts of shakes went straight out of my head, so I just ate today. He's fine though. Just his asthma playing up but I have realized how much I just eat for both relief and sadness. I need to somehow teach myself that food is not a reward.

Well done Babymamma! Great loss! Sorry to hear about your son, and don't worry about eating. At least you are realising why you need to eat. It's so hard to learn anything about food on this diet because we are without it.

Lost 4.5lbs this week, much better than I had hoped for. Onwards and upwards!

Back