Team Back On Track!

DollyBeth said:
Well done Babymamma! Great loss! Sorry to hear about your son, and don't worry about eating. At least you are realising why you need to eat. It's so hard to learn anything about food on this diet because we are without it.

Lost 4.5lbs this week, much better than I had hoped for. Onwards and upwards!

Well done!! :)

Where is everyone?

babymumma2 said:
Where is everyone?

I'm here! How's your week going?? X

Well u know what happened yesterday and today hasn't been much better. I ate chocolate today and I LOVE chocolate, but guess what? I found it too sweet!! How does that work?

Back on track tomorrow and actually looking forward to my shakes!! :) I must be going insane.

How's your week been?

babymumma2 said:
Well u know what happened yesterday and today hasn't been much better. I ate chocolate today and I LOVE chocolate, but guess what? I found it too sweet!! How does that work?

Back on track tomorrow and actually looking forward to my shakes!! :) I must be going insane.

How's your week been?

Ohhh wow maybe this diet changes out taste buds??? Lets hope so anyway :) maybe we will come out the other side just liking salads and veg!!! My weeks going ok so far so good! I just want to eat at night time :-( x

What do you normally do at night? Watch tv? It's just habit isn't it? Maybe you can find something to do that involves your hands? Paint nails, have bath, etc?

babymumma2 said:
What do you normally do at night? Watch tv? It's just habit isn't it? Maybe you can find something to do that involves your hands? Paint nails, have bath, etc?

I went for a bath tonight! Up until this week I was in bed asleep by 8.30 cos I had zero energy! Got a little more energy this week! Think its just boredom of when I finally sit down after work! Tiredness also makes me want to eat x

Yes I know!!

I think it's just the idea that food will make u not so tired! Not so happening though!

babymumma2 said:
Yes I know!!

I think it's just the idea that food will make u not so tired! Not so happening though!

Makes you think about when you eat for the sake of eating! Just getting harder to resist as time goes on! Middle of week 3 now!! X

Yes it definitely does. So often you just put something in your mouth because you are bored, or stressed, or happy.

babymumma2 said:
Yes it definitely does. So often you just put something in your mouth because you are bored, or stressed, or happy.

Soooo true!!! And so so so frustrating!! X

Good day today. Had 2 shakes and some chicken this afternoon. 3 shakes tomorrow! :)

babymumma2 said:
Good day today. Had 2 shakes and some chicken this afternoon. 3 shakes tomorrow! :)

I've been 100% today but only just got in! Had strawberry tetra on way to work! Chocolate mint for lunch and 1/2 my chic orange bar on way home ready to finish the rest now!! I've only just got in and that's when I want to start picking :-( x

vjs167 said:
I've been 100% today but only just got in! Had strawberry tetra on way to work! Chocolate mint for lunch and 1/2 my chic orange bar on way home ready to finish the rest now!! I've only just got in and that's when I want to start picking :-( x

Wow. You finish late?! Where'd u work?

I haven't started on the tetras and stuff yet. Are they the same price?

I'm sitting upstairs and refusing to go down! Got a 2litre bottle of water with me to fill me up.

babymumma2 said:
Wow. You finish late?! Where'd u work?

I haven't started on the tetras and stuff yet. Are they the same price?

I'm sitting upstairs and refusing to go down! Got a 2litre bottle of water with me to fill me up.

I am the manager of a children's nursery! Close at 6 then got to lock up n make sure we are ready to begin tomorrow at 7.30! Then it's about 25 min drive home then I collect my dog from the folks then home!!! :-( x

vjs167 said:
I am the manager of a children's nursery! Close at 6 then got to lock up n make sure we are ready to begin tomorrow at 7.30! Then it's about 25 min drive home then I collect my dog from the folks then home!!! :-( x

Wow! That's a long day, and I bet there's tempting food at the nursery all the time too. I'm a maths teacher by trade although doing supply work at the moment as it fits in with my lifestyle better. It's a dogs life though sometimes I think!

babymumma2 said:
Wow! That's a long day, and I bet there's tempting food at the nursery all the time too. I'm a maths teacher by trade although doing supply work at the moment as it fits in with my lifestyle better. It's a dogs life though sometimes I think!

Absolutely a dogs life!! Too many rules and regs nowadays! Children come further down the list than they should!!
There is lots of tempting food!! The smell of toast at snack! Hot meals and puddings that I help to serve up :-( x

I was working today and had food. I figure when I do eat I'm only eating a bit and stick to cd mostly, I'll still lose right? Obv not as fast as I should do but I don't want to not go out and enjoy myself. Although I do need to ensure I don't just make excuses!

babymumma2 said:
I was working today and had food. I figure when I do eat I'm only eating a bit and stick to cd mostly, I'll still lose right? Obv not as fast as I should do but I don't want to not go out and enjoy myself. Although I do need to ensure I don't just make excuses!

I can't wait to start eating food again! Scared of coming back out of ketosis though incase I begin to struggle! It's the only thought that keeps me going not wanting to come out of ketosis x

2bh it hasn't bothered me. I think the thought that I could eat if I wanted to, I'm just choosing not to, has helped me.

Back