Team Back On Track!

babymumma2 said:
2bh it hasn't bothered me. I think the thought that I could eat if I wanted to, I'm just choosing not to, has helped me.

I wouldn't know what to eat! Not discussed real food with CDC yet! X

Going out tonight!! Woohoo. Eaten a bit today as def going to drink tonight. :)

Had a weigh in this morning, just at home and the trend is definitely going downwards!! :)

babymumma2 said:
Going out tonight!! Woohoo. Eaten a bit today as def going to drink tonight. :)

Had a weigh in this morning, just at home and the trend is definitely going downwards!! :)

Have you got much weight to loose?? Enjoy your night out!! :) x

vjs167 said:
Have you got much weight to loose?? Enjoy your night out!! :) x

Ideally 3 stone - well 2 1/2 now!! :)

Just under 11 stone right now. Aiming for 10 stone by end of oct and 9 stone by end of November!! :)

babymumma2 said:
Ideally 3 stone - well 2 1/2 now!! :)

Just under 11 stone right now. Aiming for 10 stone by end of oct and 9 stone by end of November!! :)

Sure you'll get there good luck x

How much have u got to lose?

babymumma2 said:
How much have u got to lose?

Preferably 4 stone but I'm sooo close to 1 stone now (daily weigher at home) so only 3 more to go :).

Just worried about the Christmas festivities that are fast approaching! Don't want to miss out on everything but scared to eat and come out of ketosis!! X

I don't understand ketosis 2bh. I'm very good when I'm just drinking shakes. I don't get hungry. When I feel like food, I make myself a camomile tea and then the feeling passes. I'm a daily weigher too. I know I shouldn't but hey ho! So cos of that I do eat when I go out. I'm not going out if I can't eat!!

Well done on losing that one stone btw!! :)

10stone 13 this morning me! :)

babymumma2 said:
Well done on losing that one stone btw!! :)

10stone 13 this morning me! :)

Wow bet that feels great !!

I am yet to weigh this morning but I'm hoping for that 1stone on my scales! And hopefully at official weigh in tomorrow!
I just hope I can get straight back on the shakes the following day without feeling like I've got straight back to week 1!!

Yeyyyyy Lost a stone (on my scales anyway) !!!! Yey

vjs167 said:
Yeyyyyy Lost a stone (on my scales anyway) !!!! Yey

Yay!!!! ?

I feel like my boobs are getting smaller!! :(

babymumma2 said:
I feel like my boobs are getting smaller!! :(

Ohhh hope that doesn't happen to me! Not got much there anyway! Lol x

vjs167 said:
Ohhh hope that doesn't happen to me! Not got much there anyway! Lol x

Lol. I've got plenty there but still don't want it leaving me!! There's plenty of other places for it to go from first!!!!

babymumma2 said:
Lol. I've got plenty there but still don't want it leaving me!! There's plenty of other places for it to go from first!!!!

Has sure you'll be fine it's your body getting everything into proportion! X

Just been looking on eBay on all the clothes I can wear once I've lost this weight!! Definitely inspiring me to stick at it! :)

babymumma2 said:
Just been looking on eBay on all the clothes I can wear once I've lost this weight!! Definitely inspiring me to stick at it! :)

Awe good idea! I have a pair of jegging jeans that don't fit at the min that are hung up on the door! Should fit in not too long so that's first target x

Hello girlies - how u all been? I've had no net hence no messages...n yes I slipped. After being on it one week and losing 9lbs...I stopped. My excuse?! I didn't hav my support (u Girlys to keep me goin) it's another day I guess..fresh start n all that.
I restart tomorrow - hav exactly 14lbs to lose in total. My situation bit wierd as ill Also be fasting from tomorrow. I'm a Muslim
And we hav sum special days cuming up - it's not obligatory but I wud like to.was not sceptical as to how ill manage with the water. But I think I've worked out a plan. Missed u all xxxx

maryam said:
Hello girlies - how u all been? I've had no net hence no messages...n yes I slipped. After being on it one week and losing 9lbs...I stopped. My excuse?! I didn't hav my support (u Girlys to keep me goin) it's another day I guess..fresh start n all that.
I restart tomorrow - hav exactly 14lbs to lose in total. My situation bit wierd as ill Also be fasting from tomorrow. I'm a Muslim
And we hav sum special days cuming up - it's not obligatory but I wud like to.was not sceptical as to how ill manage with the water. But I think I've worked out a plan. Missed u all xxxx

Missed you Maryam! I thought Ramadan was over?

14lbs will be gone in a flash. What's your plan of action though?

Back