Team Back On Track!

babymumma2 said:
Missed you Maryam! I thought Ramadan was over?

14lbs will be gone in a flash. What's your plan of action though?

Yes Hun - Ramadan is over - this is coz it's the hajj season so it's voluntary fasting that I want to do...same time ill hav the spiritual and physical cleansing (fingers crossed)

Action plan - we can eat at sunrise and sunset n nothin in between. I plan to drink a ltr in the morning and ltr in the evening. I also plan to hav a bar in the morning as I won't be able to stomach so much liquid in one go.

On the evening when opening my fast, I shall hav a meal (compromising of what's in the ss+ plan) then I will hav my tetra ice cream and later in the evening my last shake. Sounds crazy. Lets c how it goes

That sounds like a good plan. Good luck with it!

I'm not very well. Have a blocked up nose and I feel rotten! :( Not a happy bunny!

maryam said:
Yes Hun - Ramadan is over - this is coz it's the hajj season so it's voluntary fasting that I want to do...same time ill hav the spiritual and physical cleansing (fingers crossed)

Action plan - we can eat at sunrise and sunset n nothin in between. I plan to drink a ltr in the morning and ltr in the evening. I also plan to hav a bar in the morning as I won't be able to stomach so much liquid in one go.

On the evening when opening my fast, I shall hav a meal (compromising of what's in the ss+ plan) then I will hav my tetra ice cream and later in the evening my last shake. Sounds crazy. Lets c how it goes

Good luck sounds a good enough plan to me chick! :) x

vjs167 said:
Good luck sounds a good enough plan to me chick! :) x

How u doing today babe?

babymumma2 said:
How u doing today babe?

Sad :-( 3rd weigh in today n still only lost 2.4lbs Why can't I have big losses?? 13.6 in total was hoping for at least my stone!! X

vjs167 said:
Sad :-( 3rd weigh in today n still only lost 2.4lbs Why can't I have big losses?? 13.6 in total was hoping for at least my stone!! X

It's very nearly a stone!!! Is it TOTM? Cos that puts weight on. 3 weeks and nearly a stone is fabulous. Chin up. :)

Have been feeling absolutely horrid today. Tried really hard to just stick to my teas but wasn't happening. So I ate some chicken which my husband put in the oven. And then some potatoes he'd also put in there. And then... A bar of chocolate!! :(

It's a good thing I changed my weigh in day to Thursday as I don't have the money to pay her tomorrow. But crap this!! :(

babymumma2 said:
Have been feeling absolutely horrid today. Tried really hard to just stick to my teas but wasn't happening. So I ate some chicken which my husband put in the oven. And then some potatoes he'd also put in there. And then... A bar of chocolate!! :(

It's a good thing I changed my weigh in day to Thursday as I don't have the money to pay her tomorrow. But crap this!! :(

Just wish I could of squeezed an extra 0.4lbs out to reach a stone! Lost some more inches though!
I asked my consultant about eating tonight and he gave some advice, so I picked up a chicken salad on the way home! Yummmmm real fooood! Your much further along your journey than I am though so sure you'll be fine :)

vjs167 said:

Wow Vjs-don't be disheartened. You've lost the amount I want to lose in total. Any weight loss is fab. On this diet because u hear other people's stories u expect the same. Everybody's body's are different though - sum people lose the muscle and on inches whereas with others it's the scales that show the huge difference. Chin up, it's 1000 be

maryam said:
Wow Vjs-don't be disheartened. You've lost the amount I want to lose in total. Any weight loss is fab. On this diet because u hear other people's stories u expect the same. Everybody's body's are different though - sum people lose the muscle and on inches whereas with others it's the scales that show the huge difference. Chin up, it's 1000 better than putting it on. U will get there!!

babymumma2 said:

Oh no it's ok - u jut cheated. I totally gave up - how's that for feeling crap haha! Don't dwell over spilt milk, what's done is done, another day! Fresh start

I just don't understand how people continuously loose big amounts!! I just expected more with only having less than 500 cals a day :-( x

vjs167 said:
I just don't understand how people continuously loose big amounts!! I just expected more with only having less than 500 cals a day :-( x

What plan u on again?! N what week u on?!
They always say it slows down in week 3 and 4

maryam said:
Oh no it's ok - u jut cheated. I totally gave up - how's that for feeling crap haha! Don't dwell over spilt milk, what's done is done, another day! Fresh start

Thank you. That's what I see it as too! :)

How's everyone doing today?

That chocolate was good yesterday but given me a darn headache today!! Stupid withdrawal symptoms! :(

It was week 3 for me! Lost 8.6 in first week then 2nd & 3rd week only 2.something! It's still 13.6lbs over three weeks but still a bit poo!! I'm doing three shakes but spoke about food last night to have the odd evening meal and hopefully help with social events! Lol how you doing,???

vjs167 said:
It was week 3 for me! Lost 8.6 in first week then 2nd & 3rd week only 2.something! It's still 13.6lbs over three weeks but still a bit poo!! I'm doing three shakes but spoke about food last night to have the odd evening meal and hopefully help with social events! Lol how you doing,???

What did your CDC say about you eating? I'd like to know how much I can hope to lose on step 3 as obv it's the quick weight loss which prompts me!! I've got an appt at lunchtime tomorrow so will talk to her then about it.

babymumma2 said:
What did your CDC say about you eating? I'd like to know how much I can hope to lose on step 3 as obv it's the quick weight loss which prompts me!! I've got an appt at lunchtime tomorrow so will talk to her then about it.

Are you on one meal a day now then?? He just said to try some 600cal meals and see how I get on! Gonna try it this week but not every night n see how I get on x

vjs167 said:
Are you on one meal a day now then?? He just said to try some 600cal meals and see how I get on! Gonna try it this week but not every night n see how I get on x

No but I'm going to talk to my CDC tomorrow about doing that. Does your CDC think you'll continue to lose weight with it?

babymumma2 said:
No but I'm going to talk to my CDC tomorrow about doing that. Does your CDC think you'll continue to lose weight with it?

Yeah shouldn't make too much different but yet to move on the scales so far this week :-(

Back