Team Back On Track!

vjs167 said:
Yeah shouldn't make too much different but yet to move on the scales so far this week :-(

How much have u been eating then? I'm very nervous about getting weighed tomorrow. It's at 12 so I don't want to drink too much before hand and also I've slipped so many times this week! :s

It's 3am and I'm still wide awake. I need to get down to 10 stone to get my bmi to normal!! So having been checking out the Cambridge weight plan forum, I'm going to go and get myself some bars and tetras tomorrow in place of my 'evening meal' which is when I struggle. I have one evening out planned where I won't be drinking as I purposely said I'd drive and the rest of the time, I'm going to be completely on board. Going away for a couple of days at the end of the half term hols, and going swimming so want to feel good. :)
Now hopefully I can sleep! :s

babymumma2 said:
It's 3am and I'm still wide awake. I need to get down to 10 stone to get my bmi to normal!! So having been checking out the Cambridge weight plan forum, I'm going to go and get myself some bars and tetras tomorrow in place of my 'evening meal' which is when I struggle. I have one evening out planned where I won't be drinking as I purposely said I'd drive and the rest of the time, I'm going to be completely on board. Going away for a couple of days at the end of the half term hols, and going swimming so want to feel good. :)
Now hopefully I can sleep! :s

Hey hope you managed to get some sleep!!! I ate a chicken salad Monday after weigh in, then the rest Tuesday night! Had a bar last night! Hope to have shakes or bars the rest of the week as I have a party sat night not going to drink but will eat!

-2lbs!! :)

That's 8lbs in 2 weeks. Happy with myself for how much I cheated. Bought myself some bars now so no need to cheat! I get to crunch! :)

I is a happy girl

Hey hope you managed to get some sleep!!! I ate a chicken salad Monday after weigh in, then the rest Tuesday night! Had a bar last night! Hope to have shakes or bars the rest of the week as I have a party sat night not going to drink but will eat!

I slept for about 3 hours, and funnily enough I feel fine for now. Can see I will crash and burn soon though.

CDC came round to mine today. I love how enthusiastic she is! :) As I want to see the weight coming off, like I decided last night (or this morning, whichever way you look at it!), I'm going to stick to SS, having a bar in the evening or when I'm out. Tomorrow I'm working for the day, so will have a shake in the morning, and take a bar for lunch. I'm out tomorrow night and have already ordered a veg lasagne and some chips. :p But I know thats only one evening, so its not like I'm going to eat 2000+ calories in one day with the little calories I'll have in the rest of the day. The rest of the week, I'm going to be good. CDC thinks I can lose 4lbs this week, with weigh in being next wednesday so technically 5days I guess, so we'll see. :)

Feeling very positive again. :)

babymumma2 said:
I slept for about 3 hours, and funnily enough I feel fine for now. Can see I will crash and burn soon though.

CDC came round to mine today. I love how enthusiastic she is! :) As I want to see the weight coming off, like I decided last night (or this morning, whichever way you look at it!), I'm going to stick to SS, having a bar in the evening or when I'm out. Tomorrow I'm working for the day, so will have a shake in the morning, and take a bar for lunch. I'm out tomorrow night and have already ordered a veg lasagne and some chips. :p But I know thats only one evening, so its not like I'm going to eat 2000+ calories in one day with the little calories I'll have in the rest of the day. The rest of the week, I'm going to be good. CDC thinks I can lose 4lbs this week, with weigh in being next wednesday so technically 5days I guess, so we'll see. :)

Feeling very positive again. :)

Ahhh glad to see your feeling positive! I'm off for a 50th on Saturday where they are doing lasagnes, chillies, curries etc :-( ill try be as good as possible :) x

Hey Girlys how r u both?! I'm ok as can be I guess. Going strong. Celebrate Eid next Friday - need to knock few pounds off by then, fingers crossed eh?! It's seems the last half stone is the hardest to conquer. If only I enjoyed Excercising. May hav gone by now - oh well. My CDC told me I can hav a low calorie meal on evening as ill still lose, it won't be as much though will it compared to if I was doin purely SS

vjs167 said:
Ahhh glad to see your feeling positive! I'm off for a 50th on Saturday where they are doing lasagnes, chillies, curries etc :-( ill try be as good as possible :) x

Good luck with it! I have a headache! :( But off out soon so am going to take a nurofen and get on with it. Actually itching to get back on plan even though all I've eaten today is one cwp bar and then two slices of pizza. Out so eating lasagne tonight and then back on track tomorrow. Tried on some size 14s today which had been too tight, and kerching! Made my morning. :)

babymumma2 said:
Good luck with it! I have a headache! :( But off out soon so am going to take a nurofen and get on with it. Actually itching to get back on plan even though all I've eaten today is one cwp bar and then two slices of pizza. Out so eating lasagne tonight and then back on track tomorrow. Tried on some size 14s today which had been too tight, and kerching! Made my morning. :)

Awwww congrats that must be a great feeling!! :)
How was the lasagne? X

It was nice but I felt so bloated at the end of the night that I came home to have a ginger and lemon tea! Lol. And I had comments from my son and a lady on the night out asking me about me if I'd lost weight! Was well chuffed that its noticeable already! Definitely spurs u on. :)

U looking forward to your night out?

babymumma2 said:
It was nice but I felt so bloated at the end of the night that I came home to have a ginger and lemon tea! Lol. And I had comments from my son and a lady on the night out asking me about me if I'd lost weight! Was well chuffed that its noticeable already! Definitely spurs u on. :)

U looking forward to your night out?

Aw that's great people are noticing :) def good for spurring you on!

Yeah looking forward to tonight but I've had a couple of salads this week n lost no weight (home scales) feel really disappointed :-( don't want to go to official weigh in and not lost anything :-(

big2small2happy said:
Hi everyone I thought that I would join this team if you will have me :)

Hiya. The more, the merrier. :) Have u started cwp already?

vjs167 said:
Aw that's great people are noticing :) def good for spurring you on!

Yeah looking forward to tonight but I've had a couple of salads this week n lost no weight (home scales) feel really disappointed :-( don't want to go to official weigh in and not lost anything :-(

I know it's hard, and I'm not one to talk but maybe stop weighing everyday? You will surely be losing weight though so don't worry. Go out tonight and enjoy yourself.

Welcome to the group!! Tell us a bit about yourself and your journey!!

Yeah I know I shouldn't weigh myself but I think I'd cry if I couldn't!!! Will enjoy tonight then sort myself back out!! :)

Im on week 2 of my journey. I had my breakdown a couple weeks ago the whole blubbering mess because I was soo fed up with big fat. The fat sister, the fat friend, the fat daughter, and worst of all having the nick name fatty from some of the members in my family. My holiday is in 8 weeks and I want to be at least 3st down by then and continue when I get back.

big2small2happy said:
Im on week 2 of my journey. I had my breakdown a couple weeks ago the whole blubbering mess because I was soo fed up with big fat. The fat sister, the fat friend, the fat daughter, and worst of all having the nick name fatty from some of the members in my family. My holiday is in 8 weeks and I want to be at least 3st down by then and continue when I get back.

Wow! That's great motivation but not a very nice experience for you. People who speak without engaging their brain and empathy skills annoy the f*** out of me. U show them exactly what you're capable of!!!

Awe how horrible!!! People really should think before they speak! Just ignore them and show then what your made off x

OMG! Think I may have overdosed on my beloved lemon and ginger tea. Been sitting in the toilet all evening, and considering I, not eating...hmmm.. I think both chamomile and ginger tea all 'relax' the digestive system. What teas does everyone else drink?

babymumma2 said:
OMG! Think I may have overdosed on my beloved lemon and ginger tea. Been sitting in the toilet all evening, and considering I, not eating...hmmm.. I think both chamomile and ginger tea all 'relax' the digestive system. What teas does everyone else drink?

Awe bless you hopefully a good weight loss this week then! All I've drunk in the last 3 weeks is water! Had a couple of diet cokes at my party last night! I don't like tea or coffee!! X

Back