Step 1 Sole Source Team FireShark

ONLY on day 8?? Are you kidding, that's brilliant!!! :) you made it to your first weigh in, that's an achievement in itself! How much did you lose?

Well my weigh in is thursday so a few more days to wait..lol i know 8days is amaziiing for me lol..

What day is ur weigh in?

Of course you can flubbertubber! :D Welcome to Team FireShark! :)

My weigh-in day is on Saturday mornings :) It works best for me because Friday nights are the most tempting for me! I have friends round and they just about always order take-away! If I know my weigh-in is in the morning, it helps me get through that :) Which is MUCH easier to do these days than it was at the start!

Oooh, your first weightloss is probably going to be great because you've had more than a week at it ;) So close now!

I plan to collect everyone's weigh-in results as and when they send them to me through the week and then update the rankings and team total loss every weekend to see how we're doing :)

That will be good ivory.. Il giv mine on thursday..

Yup im hoping for a big loss and i soo haope it will keep me motivated .. X

Thanx, i am so excited :) Probably wont be sayin that tomorrow when am working on the pizza counter eeek!!!! I know how you feel I kept getting to the end of the day and thinking to myself, i'll just start again tomorrow :( Am really determined this time though, cant wait to get the first few days over with, Really have to do something before my bra straps cut off my circulation!! lol x

Haha! We can definitely do this :) Now is the time to get serious!

Just remember:
282395_198984576900090_1729068433_n.jpg

Add me to the team plz x
lol at fridge pics.. i will take pic of me and my big soup mug tomorrow x

i had strawberry (powder) today ,,yummmy and the fruit of the forest was lovely too.. not keen on others,, i am going to blitz with ice tomorrow
ive dug the blender out,, my soup was great tonight, no matter how much i tryed before i always had yukky lumps in my soup lol

going to the loo.. most night i wake for the loo so i cant ans that Q x

Thanks for the welcome all

Ivory - I'm finding it OK - i did it before 2 years ago but had to stop for an op and never went up the plans...needless to say I am back again to re-lose it all! I'm a bit fed up this week - was on holiday last week and stuck 100% to SS - and only lost 1/2 a lb (but the previous week i did lose 7lbs) - both on my scales - however 12 lbs in last 3 weeks on CDCs scales. I've averaged it out on my stats because I can't totally trust my scales.

I know just what you mean about false starts - had 2 years (yes!) of them, so now I am back in the zone I'm not budging for anything!! And Nazz - like you I would get to lunch or mid afternoon and then blow it too. Day after day after day....

Well done on 8 days Nazz - you are on the way now!

Flubber - just get through a day at a time - they soon add up. Drink plenty of water if you are tempted!

Bessie wow 3st 3lbs.. oh i dream of getting that lol

well done you :clap:

thanks Cdanna - still such a long way to go though. Ergh to strawberry and fruits of the forest though. All I can face is choc or choc mint (and i have to drink them fast so I cant taste them!!) not really a great diet for someone who hates milkshakes! Only soup i like is leek and potato but thats my winter choice!

Welcome aboard CDanna! :D I look forward to the fridge picture ;)

Oh no Bessie! It's amazing that you've stuck to it and lost so much when you don't like the flavours!! :O Really impressive.

I haven't tried the strawberry powder yet :) I should! I think I'll like it.

Keep it up ladies, we'll be real sharks in no time! :D

Bessie like Ivory said good job on sticking i like all the soups ive tryed
i took bk some porriage i couldnt eat it any longer blrughhhh , so two soups a day and a shake is me

Ivory marry, just wanted to check is there a certain day that we send you our weights? I am only on day 1 so my first week weigh in wouldn't be until next week is that o.k? Your weight loss is great, am looking forward to getting a few weeks over me. :) Are you doing ss or ss+? Does anyone think that their would be a big difference in weight loss, I do like a bit of milk in my tea but could possibly do without.
Hello to everyone I don't want to miss anyone out :) great to talk to people who know what you are going through. I think this is going to be great motivation for everyone. Nice one ivory marry for setting this up x

Hehe, it's okay! :)

And that's fine, since everyone has different weigh-in days with their consultants, just send me your results whenever you get weighed! ^_^ Every Saturday I'll tally up the weigh-ins I've received over the week and update the main post :)

I've been on SS, but when I'm struggling I take some protein allowance from the SS+ list! I have on three occasions in the past 4 weeks had a SS+ meal. So in short, I try stick to it as much as possible, but when I 'cheat' or eat socially, I stick to the SS+ allowances :)

Back